Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy up BTC at this time? - page 4. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112
March 15, 2018, 04:45:42 AM
For me actually this is the right time to buy more and good time also hodl in long run 'cause the price is already in the bottom, and perhaps it will never go further now and for sure after a days or weeks it will continue to pump up and it will make a new ATH..  So if i were you buy now to don't miss again the upcoming train ..
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
March 15, 2018, 04:39:41 AM
You just analyst the exchange value at the market now so you could decide to buy or not, it is good to buy now but if you want it to get low to gain more if you will sell it when it will be raise in the market. Make it analyse for your trading decisions.
Activity: 436
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 15, 2018, 04:29:24 AM
Yeah why not
If there is potential, why not
The main thing is to know what you are doing
While the coins are all getting dumped and filling in their charts with red, there is still time to purchase Bitcoin. Purchase as much BTC as you can!
Activity: 61
March 15, 2018, 04:27:17 AM
Yes you can buy BTC this time and you should hold it until it will get higher, don't worry when the prices will fall, you can just hold until it will recover, the developers they do anything to improve it, it's up to fate.   
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
March 15, 2018, 04:09:13 AM
It depends on your portfolio right now. If you has more than 80% in crypto, maybe you should wait for a moment. If you has more in fiat, you can buy some right now.
Activity: 980
Merit: 523
March 15, 2018, 03:48:54 AM
Still not a clear sign to buy bitcoin right now.
The perfect time to buy btc is when its price is at bottom rock and sell it at high price and I tell you you will gain profit.
Well what you just said it the basic statement. There isn’t really anything useful. And there is never a clear sign whether one should buy bitcoin or now, bitcoin has been volatile from its early years and will be volatile ahead. There is not saying till what it will drop or till what it will rise in the future.

Its better to keeping buying a little amount in every dip, so that you don’t miss the chance. Same if for selling, keep selling in parts during pumps cause you never know what the exact exit point is.
Activity: 7
March 15, 2018, 03:43:59 AM
I think it's good time to by crupto now. But BTC is too heavy for me now. I think I'll first buy some alts.
Activity: 266
March 15, 2018, 03:38:18 AM
BTC is the most stable crypto and I fully confident about it so yes
Activity: 321
Merit: 100
March 15, 2018, 03:26:33 AM
Yes we can buy btc at this time because the value is higher than before. Everyone of us doesnt know when will be the btc will get much higher value but instead we must be thankful for what value it is because it helps us in our everyday needs. So if i were you, we must grab the opportunity to buy btc if it is in a high value before it becomes cheaper again.
Activity: 2912
Merit: 629
March 15, 2018, 03:19:38 AM
This is a good chance to buy for those who are waiting to invest in lower price, majority of the coins in the market are dumping and its an opportunity to buy more. Currently bitcoin price is around $7k, I want to buy lower than that so im still waiting before placing my sell order. After few days or months it will pump again so better to grab this chance now especially to newbies who are hesitating for the right timing.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 15, 2018, 03:11:56 AM
Bitcoin is really cheaper as of this moment. Buying it today will be a good move for investors of bitcoin. I believe that its price will soar high in the third or fourth quarter of this year. So I'm keen on buying more bitcoin and several icons soon.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 501
March 15, 2018, 03:06:16 AM
Do you buy btc at this time?

Today is the best time to buy Bitcoin BTC while it's still cheaper because when the Bitcoin surges then the possibility would be Bitcoin would no longer drop as low as $10,000 when it pumped more and heading to the moon again.
Buy Bitcoin while you still have a chance, otherwise, you will miss the opportunity.

Btc can still fall to $ 6000.
If  do not break through the resistance.
Yes, it is a possibility that bitcoin can test the support level of 6000$ again for the second time if it doesn’t break the resistance near 11000$. But if bitcoin drops near 6000$, we will surely see it bounce back up as quickly and break the resistance level at that time for sure cause large the correction, greater the rise next time and same applies vice versa.

Therefore, there is possibility that bitcoin might fall till 6000$, but one never surely knows, so better invest in parts rather than waiting and missing the current opportunity that ahead of us.
Activity: 56
March 14, 2018, 01:41:19 PM
Yeah why not
If there is potential, why not
The main thing is to know what you are doing
Activity: 364
March 14, 2018, 01:29:30 PM
right now, this time to buy BTC since the price is down around,that the price may go still down from the current price because there is no such sign reflects. Go ahead and buy now and don't wait for further dip, Buy and hold a bitcoin for a long time to wait for the price to rise again or you can buy when others are selling and sell when others are buy just it.
Activity: 630
March 14, 2018, 01:16:12 PM
Bitcoin under 10 thousand dollars is a bargain. The market of cryptocurrencies for two months is going through a very bad period, next week there will be the G20 meeting which will also talk about cryptocurrencies, and I think and hope that some good news arrives. In any case the market soon in my opinion will resume and the value of Bitcoin could grow a lot, for this it is to be purchased
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
March 14, 2018, 09:22:00 AM
For its current price, it is hard to resist t buy back again.We all know that bitcoin is a long term investment and you cannot lose in it if you hold it for long. If you are a wise investor you will buy right now because it will climb anytime when the FUD is over.
Activity: 320
March 14, 2018, 09:01:27 AM
I am waiting for 19 march. I entered my orders around 4500$ and i am sure its going to triggered.
Mtgox planning to sell all btc 19 march maybe this is just rumor but i will bet for this one.

If it really happens, it will be bad, I think the market will panic and  all will to speak, that the pyramid collapsed.
Activity: 546
March 14, 2018, 08:58:21 AM

you can also wait for further dip. because as i can see, bitcoin will falls down now a days and no doubt of that, while in the dip this is a great opportunity to buy/bought a bunch of bitcoin, because i believe that this year 2018 is the downtrend of bitcoin, afterward bitcoin will surely pump and never come back to $20k below again, buy as much as you can now, because sooner or later im pretty sure it will pump.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
March 14, 2018, 08:48:19 AM
I think now it's the right time to buy Bitcoin. It will definetely increase in value! HODL!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
March 14, 2018, 08:41:27 AM

It is a good buying time in general. I'm expecting the market recovery to start fairly soon,and recoveries are usually led by BTC, so yes I think now is a great time to buy BTC.
Pages:
Jump to: