Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy up BTC at this time? - page 8. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 12:13:40 PM
It's better to find a good entry point for buy BTC. There is more news is pending to come in next few weeks and they will effect to BTC price. Most of time to it will fall and it should hit at end of the month. So be smart in buying BTC.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 259
March 12, 2018, 12:09:07 PM
Do you buy btc at this time?

I'll never do that, market doesn't have clearly direction and volume is stable, not good sign for buy. Please wait or buy altcoin and maybe you can try create another way make money out side far a way from bitcoin market. No one will stop you buy bitcoin but this time is bad decision, think again and see you next time.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:08:12 PM
Theres a meeting of the G20 in  1 weeks time, I think we will see btc bleed from now till then, down to 5k or 6k, Ive hedged into tether just incase
Activity: 154
Merit: 15
March 12, 2018, 12:04:45 PM

I actually thought that this chaotic phase on the market was over. I didn't buy the BTC in this phase but I am currently reconsidering this. I will wait a little bit more and if Bitcoin falls by 2000 $ more I will for sure invest in it. Some are predicting the final fall, others are actually predicting the rise of the moon.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't know anymore what will happen. This current market situation is unpredictable. To gain to profit one must follow his own instincts and I will for sure follow my + a couple of advice for investment into the Bitcoin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 12:02:21 PM
if you ask so, i will buy bitcoin now,
because the predicted bitcoin will go higher and this is a good time to buy!
Activity: 854
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 12:00:30 PM
Still not a clear sign to buy bitcoin right now.
The perfect time to buy btc is when its price is at bottom rock and sell it at high price and I tell you you will gain profit.
So how do you determine whether it’s price is at the bottom of the rock. I think the bottom of the rock you are referring to is now. Or do you think it will go down further.
Activity: 200
March 12, 2018, 11:56:30 AM
You can do that but if I were you should wait for the price to go bottom rock. After that sell it where the price is high as the skies and I bet you will profit a very big amount.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 11:56:19 AM

Today is the best time to buy Bitcoin BTC while it's still cheaper because when the Bitcoin surges then the possibility would be Bitcoin would no longer drop as low as $10,000 when it pumped more and heading to the moon again.
Buy Bitcoin while you still have a chance, otherwise, you will miss the opportunity.

Btc can still fall to $ 6000.
If  do not break through the resistance.
Activity: 165
Merit: 14
March 12, 2018, 11:55:31 AM
Still not a clear sign to buy bitcoin right now.
The perfect time to buy btc is when its price is at bottom rock and sell it at high price and I tell you you will gain profit.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 12, 2018, 11:54:46 AM
Still it is not clear yet whether it is possible to buy.
Buy for a little.BTC

Bitcoin is the most valuable crypto in the market today so there should be no twice thinking when investing in Bitcoin because as predicted it should pump more and never gonna return back to the current price value today.
Bitcoin as predicted could hit as high as $50,000 before this year ends so you better hit invest now and or regret later.
Activity: 182
The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
March 12, 2018, 11:51:11 AM

Today is the best time to buy Bitcoin BTC while it's still cheaper because when the Bitcoin surges then the possibility would be Bitcoin would no longer drop as low as $10,000 when it pumped more and heading to the moon again.
Buy Bitcoin while you still have a chance, otherwise, you will miss the opportunity.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
March 12, 2018, 11:48:53 AM
Still it is not clear yet whether it is possible to buy.
Buy for a little.BTC
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 11:45:22 AM
Pages:
Jump to: