Pages:
Author

Topic: Buy up BTC at this time? - page 7. (Read 639 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 102
March 14, 2018, 05:30:46 AM
I will do that and I will continue to hold my BTC in the long run, because I will have many opportunities to earn a lot of profit, as bitcoin prices increase over time so I will sell my bitcoin at a higher price.
Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 14, 2018, 05:12:06 AM
Why not, as we know, bitcoin is the most superior crypto among other cryptoes. Buy while the price is low. Now is the right time. I'm sure soon the bitcoin price will go up. Use this opportunity. The sooner the better.
Activity: 756
Merit: 500
March 14, 2018, 04:46:59 AM
Do you buy btc at this time?
Although the question you have asked belong to the section called bitcoin discussion, I would like to answer it. yes, this is the time when one must get into bitcoin or any other crypto currency that has potential because the market currently is in bearish trend and is expected to recover soon and see a bullish trend by the end of the year. So its advisable to buy bitcoin when it is in dip currently.

I have already bought bitcoin in 3 current dips and currently in portfolio is positive. Dips are the time to buy. Always buy when others are selling and always sell when others are buying.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
March 12, 2018, 11:41:54 PM
For now it is right, because btc is experiencing price decline.
And could still be down. Then hold to sell btc at a higher price than now.
Activity: 504
Merit: 250
March 12, 2018, 11:34:49 PM
It could be said the current price of the bitcoin is being a good time and cheap to buy but don't rush it could be would be getting down to lower prices again, always monitor the market and do not forget to attach the net only. If you want to buy at this time for the investment in the long term also is already a nice step.
Activity: 200
Merit: 10
March 12, 2018, 11:33:13 PM

This is a very good opportunity to buy Bitcoin because the price of bitcoin is very low compared to last year. And I'm sure bitcoin prices will rise in the next few years. Buy and hold a bitcoin for a long time to wait for the price to rise as experts predict, and then you will have a large profit. This is clearly a wise investment for the future.   
Activity: 120
Merit: 0
March 12, 2018, 11:20:07 PM
The price is much lower than end of 2017. But we can't 100% to make sure the the price will rise or fall in the future. Maybe you can buy some part of your profilo now.
Activity: 779
March 12, 2018, 11:19:05 PM
Yes! You can buy bitcoin now because the price of bitcoin now is lower compare to the price of bitccoin last month and last year. I think it is a good chabce and have an opportunity to earn big. Invest bitcoin now but keep some money in yourself so that you have uf any emergency things happen to you
Activity: 1540
Merit: 219
March 12, 2018, 11:16:40 PM
Buy bitcoin but do not rush it. I mean, you can buy bitcoin but think carefully and it is better to buy bitcoin little by little so you do not retret it. If you're prediction to the bitcoun gone wrong then you have a control to stop the buying and not regret because you not buy all your money in to the bitcoin only. And everytime,check the price graph
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 12, 2018, 11:05:59 PM
Yes, this is the right time to buy BTC since the price is down around 30% and the price cannot go beyond that it seems. There is no guarantee that the price may go still down from the current price because there is no such sign reflects. Go ahead and buy now and don't wait for further dip.
Activity: 308
March 12, 2018, 11:02:00 PM
I do not think it's time yet.
if the price touched $ 8000 then it is a good prospect for next month.
and while ETH is also falling today.
Activity: 630
March 12, 2018, 10:54:57 PM
For me considering the current market conditions, we will wait for the price to fall so we will invest in bitcoin, and I will survive the next few months until bitcoin prices rise higher, so we will benyak get big profits.
Activity: 448
March 12, 2018, 10:48:04 PM
Definitely, this will be a good time in buying BTC at a lower price this time as prices had drop currently. Once you had bought your BTC's, make sure to hold it for a longer time and will just have to wait for it to pump as this is expected by the experts to happen within the year. I guess that the resistance had cause the increase of bitcoin in the past several weeks.
Activity: 275
March 12, 2018, 12:57:16 PM

I bought a bit of bitcoin last January, I can only be patient with my bitcoin and wait for bitcoin to increase in value. I will wait until the end of this year, and I am sure I will benefit.
Activity: 238
March 12, 2018, 12:40:38 PM
Difficult question. The rate is still at a minimum, it may be better to buy now, it is not known whether the course will fall or not.
At the moment, the states do not conduct an active struggle with the Bitcoins, so everything is still quite optimistic. But what if the struggle with the new currency starts in the form of various prohibitions? In this case, there is no need to talk about any future of the new crypto currency.
Activity: 1064
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 12, 2018, 12:40:04 PM
In this case it is bad to ask advice from people, because then you will look for the guilty. Personally, I bought a lot of altcoins and look forward to their growth.
Activity: 309
Presale is live!
March 12, 2018, 12:39:33 PM
I would wait for the below $5k range. No one is sure if the MT GOX trustee is going to further dump more coins on the exchanges. And if that happens than expect more blood on the streets.
Activity: 235
March 12, 2018, 12:37:47 PM
Prices on cryptomarket fell and still we can buy a lot of coins at a low price. So I think it is profitable to invest in BTC now.
Activity: 252
Merit: 101
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
March 12, 2018, 12:30:53 PM
Depends if you are going for short term or long term. If you are going short term I would say you could probably find a better entry at lower 9k or high 8k, but if you are going long term then I would advocate anything under 10k is fine. You want the best entry yes, but if you are buying an asset and hodling for 5 years the entry is a little less relevant at that point.
Activity: 144
March 12, 2018, 12:18:52 PM
If you want to keep the bitcoin long you should buy now. I think bitcoin will drop $ 8k then you can also buy bitcoin for cheap.
Pages:
Jump to: