Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying at 35k? - page 15. (Read 1993 times)

Activity: 2912
Merit: 674
October 24, 2023, 08:45:49 AM
Hallo people,

I bought some bitcoin at 26/27/30 and 31k. all profit so far, I am thinking about buying more, but is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?

What's your goal? If you're holding for the long term, then the current market hype doesn't matter much. What we're witnessing might just be a temporary market frenzy, and prices could go up or down. No one can guarantee where the price will go, but if you're holding for the long haul, you should be fine.

You bought at 31k, and if you look at it now, that's already an instant profit. But since you're thinking of buying more at a higher price, I assume you're in it for the long term. I'm pretty sure that when the bull run comes, you'll likely enjoy even more profit if you intend to sell. However, as I mentioned, make sure you have a clear goal in mind.
Activity: 294
Merit: 267
October 24, 2023, 08:42:57 AM
Hallo people,

I bought some bitcoin at 26/27/30 and 31k. all profit so far, I am thinking about buying more, but is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?

What have you the courage to buy around 30k and 31k. I think you are only afraid now because bitcoin pump to a recent high but don't worry, if $34k becomes a strong support, we can see an upside move before the end of the month because there is a monthly candle that bitcoin must close and if indeed ETF motion is still positive, it will stay above that price. So you have nothing to fear if you are holding but if you are short term trader take your profit and re-examine the market again.

You can also buy at this 34k and use a trailing stop loss or just use stop loss. It will help you minimize the lost, that's why you are a trader, you should use it for proper risk management.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1156
October 24, 2023, 08:41:26 AM
Imagine you bought Bitcoin for $19K on 2017, you would say you bought it very expensive when you were on 2018-2020, but you on 2021 you would say you're not entirely wrong to bought at $19K that time.

Now it's same, you're think $35K is expensive since Bitcoin price in this year mostly stay around $20K-$30K, but you forget if the bull run isn't happen yet.
legendary
Activity: 1722
Merit: 5937
October 24, 2023, 08:19:45 AM
is 35k te expensive to buy bitcoin?
It all depends on whether you plan to hold for longer period of time, and what are your expectations when it comes to bitcoin price.

Sinnce I believe that bitcoin price in the long run will be much higher than that, I do not think that 35K is too expensive. So far I've been buying bitcoin in the range from ~$2k up until ~$50k and will most likely keep buying once bitcoin goes over $100k. DCA ftw.
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
October 24, 2023, 07:29:34 AM
Hallo people,

Pages:
Jump to: