Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying for a long term. - page 13. (Read 19851 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 1
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
May 01, 2018, 06:10:51 PM
For people who do not have an acute need for working capital, I would advise you to go into a NEX with a lock of tokens for a couple of years, the prospects look just cosmic
Activity: 994
Merit: 257
May 01, 2018, 05:57:39 PM
Hesitation will make us miss a lot of wonderful things. Don't hesitate to invest as soon as you can. Don't wait for it to go up.
Hesitation can be a big problem when it comes investing but I do not see it as such a big problem because many people do not have that problem, the problem that they have is that they invest too soon, they do not take the time to research a project to know if the project is really worth of their investment, if anything I will prefer that people have more hesitation in this market.
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 04:29:47 PM
I think eth will go above 2000 dollars.so that is my long term investment.other than that I have some mothership,and dta.cheap and worth the wait, I hope.
Activity: 475
Merit: 251
VTOS
May 01, 2018, 02:35:43 PM
I think buying for long term is safer and better way to use crypto markets. My preference is going to be about newer icos + most anon coins. I think anon coins will rule next 5 years. Many usage types are possible.
Activity: 896
Merit: 553
May 01, 2018, 01:35:43 PM
Focus on quality.

Nexo
IOB
SHARPE
Kings.ag

All long term and you will be very happy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
Yes, I agree on this idea. Buying and holding for a long time is a popular strategy in the crypto market. What is needed to improve the profitability of growth over time and optimally is to choose a flexible and active time to buy. BTC and ETH are reliable and secure options to hold for long periods of time. Because of the influence and strength of high volatility and profit. You can fully exploit these two options to find the opportunity to change your life and expect to see the moon soon.
Activity: 504
Merit: 12
May 01, 2018, 11:14:27 AM
the three coins at the front of the business can earn a nice value for the long term, but if you have earned enough profit instead of a certain date, it means selling time.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 11:00:27 AM
It's always a good investment plan if you are also investing on a long term currency in the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But buying those alt coins that are not well known yet has a big potential to grow, i suggest you to buy wepower, spectiv, and snovio.
Currently, there is very much coin we can make as a long-term investment, we can start by looking at the ICO project, have a great team or not, having the roadmap plainly, after that we can determine which coins could be for long term investment.
Activity: 28
May 01, 2018, 03:36:28 AM
I always advise people to their money in a place that can assure you returns and has a great fundamentals.
Check out AGRI ( Blockgrain.io ), They’re aiming to automate the supply chain with Grain and later on Fruit/Vegetables/Wool. It’s an Australian ICO.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 30, 2018, 07:53:26 PM
It's always a good investment plan if you are also investing on a long term currency in the likes of Bitcoin and Ethereum. But buying those alt coins that are not well known yet has a big potential to grow, i suggest you to buy wepower, spectiv, and snovio.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
April 30, 2018, 07:52:20 PM
I think to buy a very good coin is ethereum and neo,
because both have the potential for the long term and have a bright future
Before anything, I suggest that you should investigate or have some idea of ​​how the market is handled. Since lately he was
and it is quite unstable, there are several currencies that can be bought and probably keep them long term. Some
They could be Ethereum or Monero or they can fix those that are in the top 15
I still trust only one coin You are ofigel. Although there are some prerequisites to watch coins on the platform Neo. I have already seen predictions about quite good prospects.

neo is not bigcoin after china stop about ico project
so neo platform same with ETH not good no progress
Activity: 61
April 30, 2018, 07:40:07 PM
Long-term investments represent sizable outlays of funds that commit some course of action. Consequently, you needs procedures to analyze and properly select its long-term investments. It must be able to measure cash flows and apply appropriate decision techniques.
Activity: 71
April 30, 2018, 05:48:05 PM
I kind of like waves but the price there is a little high.
Activity: 238
Merit: 4
W12.io ▬ Blockchain protocol
April 29, 2018, 06:30:19 AM
There are many popular crypto moneys traded in the market, but for me, the popular coins that are potential for me;

VeChain (VEN)
Ethereum (ETH)
WHAT IS THAT

we can extend this list but I think that they will rise in the long term.
Activity: 532
April 29, 2018, 03:30:31 AM
Before anything, I suggest that you should investigate or have some idea of ​​how the market is handled. Since lately he was
and it is quite unstable, there are several currencies that can be bought and probably keep them long term. Some
I still trust only one coin You are ofigel. Although there are some prerequisites to watch coins on the platform Neo. I have already seen predictions about quite good prospects.
Activity: 184
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 11:42:39 PM
Activity: 144
Merit: 19
April 28, 2018, 08:28:22 PM
It's quite interesting to read what people were buying a year ago and then checking where these coins/tokens are today.
Activity: 229
The Operating System for DAOs
April 28, 2018, 08:08:38 PM
Hey you should buy some chinese projects they always pump and are great for long term projects. Look at neo and vechain and tron, these coins had incredible pumps and great returns for invesors. Wanchain could be next check it out.
Activity: 196
April 28, 2018, 07:53:14 PM
In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.

The most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found a hidden GEM called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are already trading on some exchanges, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 28, 2018, 05:58:45 PM
I think that the most promising coins for long-term storage are Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, NEM, ADA. It seems to me that these coins have a huge potential for growth.
Pages:
Jump to: