Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying for a long term. - page 12. (Read 19851 times)

AFL
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 03:46:41 AM
Try Idealcash.io - > ist new and a Long term coin
Activity: 19
May 02, 2018, 02:47:38 PM
I can only speak for PKT which I am holding myself - so far seems decent for long term. Also for some time I've been considering buying Golem, but not quite sold on it yet.
Activity: 171
May 02, 2018, 01:39:36 PM
Focus on quality.

Nexo
IOB
SHARPE
Kings.ag

All long term and you will be very happy.
Your suggestions are nice. However, for newcomers to the crypto market, spending time to invest in young coin can not bring peace of mind. In part, bitcoin and ETH always provide a sense of confidence and security for me to hold them for a long time and comfortably seek profits from them.
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 01:34:05 PM
If time is not important to you, the best investment for the future is waves and neo. The waves are now $ 7. you can make purchases in a loaded amount. If you have money, getting ethereum will be a good choice.
Ethereum indeed always be the best investment for now, for long-term investment or daily trading,
but now I found several coins that are also very good for investment like INS, UTK and AE.
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
May 02, 2018, 01:24:26 PM
If time is not important to you, the best investment for the future is waves and neo. The waves are now $ 7. you can make purchases in a loaded amount. If you have money, getting ethereum will be a good choice.
Activity: 378
Merit: 102
May 02, 2018, 12:09:16 PM
I had golem for long term, I had liked team and project, their project is about supercomputer. Soon they were listed at binance and I sold from there. Now I'm hodling Qlc, I hope it can be good like golem for me, you can research about it for long term.
Activity: 26
May 02, 2018, 11:06:09 AM
It is kind of a bad time to buy coins and the prices are just going high.
Activity: 51
May 02, 2018, 11:01:51 AM
The price of the waves are pretty high already and the other coins have not much to offer.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1209
May 02, 2018, 10:43:01 AM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.

If your goal is not only to get profit but also to buy the needed altcoin, which is going to be useful in future, I would recommend stellar or iost, maybe even cardano. These are really useful coins, which can also make a high profit and they going to be demanded.
Activity: 168
May 02, 2018, 10:19:14 AM
I want to buy few Altcoins which have some strong good concept and which are beneficial for the crypto world somehow.
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Ark is the only one out of those that offer passive (dPOS) income and at quite high rate ie 12+% ROI with delegates actively offering people bonuses to enroll them, for example checkout "thefoundry".
Activity: 196
May 02, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
I am still confused why did you choose that coin?
What is your reason?
I just suggest if you really want to invest then choose a coin that has good potential and has a stable selling price, do not choose coins that do not have great potential.
I suggest you choose ETH coin because its value is stable and has good potential to develop.
Activity: 77
May 02, 2018, 08:57:28 AM
In my opinion, you should invest your money with the coins in the top 10 only. Because for me, before we invest our money, we must know the popularity and quality of the coin in the market. We should be able to analyze whether the coin has good prospects in the future. And in my opinion, the coin you choose does not meet the qualifications at all. You take too much risk. The coin you choose still has great potential to lose because it is shifted by another better coin.
Activity: 952
Merit: 104
May 02, 2018, 08:50:36 AM
Of course my intention is to make good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reach a particular price.
I am considering following Altcoins but do not know what benefits they give to their holders.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

Golem is one of the most potentially coin have possible to increase in the coin market cap
Wings and ark i can't sure of these two coins because i can't monitor their into the flow chart but all coins have possible to increase in the future for long term hold.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content
May 02, 2018, 08:37:30 AM
You should have a look at ETH, TRON and EOS in long term.  Wink
Absolutely agree. TRON and EOS now well grown, but for long term you should buy. Perspective coins.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 250
http://unidapp.app
May 02, 2018, 08:03:09 AM
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

What if I said you should invest in Credits?
Credits are really a very potential altcoin and they are in the perfecting stage of their system. They are spreading their reputation and superior functionality ever wider. So long term investment in Credits will be a great choice.
Activity: 24
May 02, 2018, 07:13:36 AM
You should have a look at ETH, TRON and EOS in long term.  Wink
Activity: 168
May 01, 2018, 11:43:24 PM
Of course, my intention is to make the good profit but I do not want to invest for that sole purpose.
I would be interested in something in which I get profit by holding and not by selling when it reaches a particular price.
1.Golem
2.Wings
3.Ark

If you want to buy a coin and you hold it for the long term. I suggest buying some really nice and promising coins for your future. Such as Ethereum coins, Litecoin, Ripple, and NEO. I'm sure these coins will not disappoint you.
Activity: 70
May 01, 2018, 08:54:09 PM
Rublix (RBLX) was listed today on CMC, looks promising as fack. They did not do ICO.
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 08:32:28 PM
I was expecting to read the reasons also why you are sugesting a particular coin.As I said my purpose is not buy low and sell high.I want to invest in something useful.
Like Ethereum in which I have already invested.

In my opinion, it is better to make your own research and trust your guts.
I was asking myself what to do when cryptocurrency goes down and found out that the most of the privacy coins are undervalued right now.

The best opportunity is to find a privacy-related project with a low total supply (less than 100M), that way the price will be increasing much faster.

I recently found one project called Ethereum Meta, it is related to anonymity and untraceable transaction. They have a very interesting project to build the Anonymous E-Market Place.

They are on exchanges right now, you can check their website: https://ethermeta.com/
Or even better go through their Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/future-of-privacy-ethereum-meta-foundation-of-anonymous-e-marketplace-2659058
Activity: 182
May 01, 2018, 06:30:42 PM
the three coins at the front of the business can earn a nice value for the long term, but if you have earned enough profit instead of a certain date, it means selling time.
to find a safe if anyone gets a profit from the three coins is better not to waste the opportunity, but if still convinced one day will continue to increase the price is not his fault to hold temporarily until the desired price.
take a profit and buy back when the coins are corrected until the end of the year, all just a matter of time
Pages:
Jump to: