Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying goods or services using crypto - page 16. (Read 24632 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 10
April 26, 2019, 09:21:15 AM
buying goods or services using crypto is important for market place of crypto. most of the country accept crypto for services and good there for crypto currency will be behave like normal currency. due to the growing of technology people are tend to behave day to day life easy. because of that crypto can fill that space of most of the lives.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 25, 2019, 05:15:58 AM
Hm... don't think so. A co-coworker of mine bought a camera on MT Market just because somebody advised him to buy it there at a low price. The point is he's far from being a crypto-enthusiast and doesn't trade. So just a regular guy.
That's  not the only case, let's be real and more reasonable shall we? Crypto is a cool idea, but it won't be an integral part of the financial system as of now. It could be a payment method at such large companies as Microsoft, Appstore or some others, but not at bakeries or beauty salons. It's too far-fetched now.
Activity: 19
April 25, 2019, 04:45:34 AM
Hm... don't think so. A co-coworker of mine bought a camera on MT Market just because somebody advised him to buy it there at a low price. The point is he's far from being a crypto-enthusiast and doesn't trade. So just a regular guy.
April 25, 2019, 04:28:09 AM
Crypto as a major payment method? Are you serious? Crypto is a blind area for newcomers and a risky deal for whose in the loop. There are so many forgers and scammers within the ico projects area with all those risky ponzies schemes. I am a firm believer in the scenario when all the bull...t is gone forever and people are more wary of the projects they are about to invest.  Only this will lead to a revolutionizing the processes. Till then all the efforts are in vain.
I agree on the matter. Today not so many people are aware of crypto and these are traders, devs or crypto. I am thinking they prefer buying goods in online stores, where crypto is accepted.
Activity: 46
April 25, 2019, 03:57:07 AM
To me such projects have been already on the market and I haven't come across any of them recently, they're just gone. Well correct me if I'm wrong.
Activity: 1
April 24, 2019, 12:00:35 PM
Try autocoincars.com  buying and selling cars globally with crypto
Activity: 23
April 24, 2019, 06:23:12 AM
Crypto as a major payment method? Are you serious? Crypto is a blind area for newcomers and a risky deal for whose in the loop. There are so many forgers and scammers within the ico projects area with all those risky ponzies schemes. I am a firm believer in the scenario when all the bull...t is gone forever and people are more wary of the projects they are about to invest.  Only this will lead to a revolutionizing the processes. Till then all the efforts are in vain.
Activity: 24
April 24, 2019, 06:11:26 AM
The influence of crypto on traditional economies is being kept by the instability of its rate. As long as there is such a problem, approving crypto as another payment method will be rather risky.
April 24, 2019, 05:19:31 AM
I am beginning to come across more and more stores that offer crypto as a payment method. It seems to be really convenient. So even the bitcoin atms were intoduced. So we could say crypto will soon be dominating the market.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
April 21, 2019, 08:09:49 PM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback

Well I guess, spending your cryptocurrencies during market's downtrend would not be a good idea but it seems you really want to use your crypto to buy a stuff then you could search on the web for an online shops that accept bitcoin and to prevent being scammed try to look for reviews about a certain online shop.

Hopefully he didn't use up all his bitcoins and ethereums during the bear trend lol. But he's right as well as the supply of those coins would need to be circulated one way or another so using them for transactions and purchases actually helps the market.

Probably he has already used it, bearish trend really is boring that you'll literally run out of ideas where to put your asset to gradually generate income. Most specially if day trading isnt your pirmary option.
Well, anyway circulating the supply regularly may help the market. Yet, we all want security with our cryptos, and thats what deprives us to put our assets to risk.
Activity: 882
Merit: 518
April 21, 2019, 07:48:14 PM
Every day the number of companies that accept crypto money increases. You can visit several major resources that provide services of buying goods for crypto coins. Try to find that what you need here: overstock.com and microsoft.com. Look at the full list: https://www.buybitcoinworldwide.com/who-accepts-bitcoin/. Keep in mind that every site may have their own exchange rate and you can suddenly spend more money than you were expecting.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1
April 21, 2019, 02:35:56 PM
This Time Huge buying and selling are completed throw cryptocurrency. Few Days Ago I Bought My Wallet From A Online Store By BTC. And when i want to Download a game then they wants Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. Today cryptocurrency is very popular for buying and selling goods.     
Activity: 1064
Merit: 250
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 20, 2019, 03:33:13 PM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback
Despite the bear market, cryptocurrency is widespread in retail outlets. For example: Paytomat wallet. This is a multifunctional wallet on your mobile phone, with which you can make payments in many places around the world. If you are interested. If you are interested - https://paytomat.com/
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
April 19, 2019, 03:04:03 AM

Well I guess, spending your cryptocurrencies during market's downtrend would not be a good idea but it seems you really want to use your crypto to buy a stuff then you could search on the web for an online shops that accept bitcoin and to prevent being scammed try to look for reviews about a certain online shop.

Hopefully he didn't use up all his bitcoins and ethereums during the bear trend lol. But he's right as well as the supply of those coins would need to be circulated one way or another so using them for transactions and purchases actually helps the market.
copper member
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
Atronocom
April 16, 2019, 03:45:46 PM
The country where I stay there's no crypto marketplace where one can purchase goods and services for bitcoin or etheruem unfortunately.
I will suggest you hold your bitcoin and etheruem as they are good coins .
They are good for long term holding too.except otherwise you are in need of cash urgently.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 15, 2019, 06:37:33 AM

Activity: 17
April 15, 2019, 04:22:40 AM
not only in Japan there are ATMs that accept bitcoins. They are in America and in Russia, I heard that they will appear in Argentina.
Activity: 36
April 15, 2019, 03:55:45 AM
to some extent, we can agree with you. But still I think to keep bitcoins even just for payment is a risk. I'm just very cautious and prefer more stable cryptocurrencies)
Activity: 504
Merit: 252
Elder Crypto God
April 14, 2019, 08:49:58 AM
I find it easiest to buy gift cards with Bitcoin but every now and then I try to offer Bitcoin directly to people. Unfortunately, normal people are still clueless. I think it'll be another 5-10 years before you can actually spend Bitcoin directly on a daily basis.
copper member
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1250
Try Gunbot for a month go to -> https://gunbot.ph
April 13, 2019, 02:43:09 PM
Why not make your Bitcoin work for you by trading in a reputable exchange like Bitmex, Binance, etc. I think it would be nice to do especially if you have a lot of BTC. In my opinion, you could try to buy an automatic cryptocurrency trading bot like Gunbot, that would work for you 24/7. I think it would really be beneficial in the long run.
Im not saying that your advise is bad but relying yourself on a Bot and letting run it for 24/7 without proper setting or even you do have it, wont still
give out a guaranteed profit over time. Anything can bust up thats why relying too much will really potentially lead up to loss.It has never been beneficial
yet this is just automating your trades.
There's a simple solution to your simple problem. Monitoring helps. As much as you know about trading, you would know that there would be different stages of the market, accumulation, depression, etc. You should have different strategies that you would know that could work. You could take advantage of automating it completely when you know that you could take advantage of opportunities 24/7. Think about all the possibilities.
Pages:
Jump to: