Pages:
Author

Topic: Buying goods or services using crypto - page 22. (Read 24632 times)

legendary
Activity: 3136
Merit: 1870
January 10, 2019, 09:48:35 PM
In my country you can pay bills using either BTC, ETH ad BCH. Your earnings can be used as a payment equivalent to your billing balance plus rebate. This is such a useful application and I can do freely anything about it. You can also but load, or pay merchants like credit cards all using your crypto balance.
what country are you talking about? Venezuela?
Doesn't matter which country he's talking about there are services from different countries that lets you pay your bills and do more convenient things with crypto. You can look this up on google and maybe there's one in your country (if it's not illegal).

If you're looking for a specific item you can use spendabit they have a list of stores that accepts Bitcoin kind of similar to bitify.

Activity: 896
Merit: 505
January 10, 2019, 02:10:57 PM
If you are uneasy with holding thinking price will go down instead of buying ,best is to invest in potential ico or invest in altcoin which have solid community.but if you want to buy there are sites such as purse which can help you to buy product through Amazon or other egiftcard service where they accept crypto payment.
Activity: 425
Merit: 10
January 10, 2019, 05:51:03 AM
In my country you can pay bills using either BTC, ETH ad BCH. Your earnings can be used as a payment equivalent to your billing balance plus rebate. This is such a useful application and I can do freely anything about it. You can also but load, or pay merchants like credit cards all using your crypto balance.

what country are you talking about? Venezuela?

as for the topic, i never use crypto as a payment option. probably i will study some marketplaces in the future and will try to buy smth, if the price is worthful.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
January 10, 2019, 05:24:43 AM
Try openbazaar or modultrade. The first one is pretty well-known, and the second one is new but promising. Choose your destiny  Wink

heard something about the second one. their payment process is well established, you don't need to find some escrows to buy a product, everything's included. the variety of goods could be better, but i think it's a matter of time.
Activity: 42
January 10, 2019, 05:04:41 AM
Check the child boards of this marketplace section, there's lots of buying and selling boards like Goods for things, services for itself, auctions etc..
Just be sure to use an escrow when transacting with a non trusted user, here's a list of escrows: BitcoinTalk's Escrow Providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scammers ☠

There's also:
Who Accepts Bitcoins As Payment? List of Companies, Stores, Shops
15 Major Retailers and Services That Accept Bitcoin

Its much better to google yourself, so you can access a lot more but since we're already here, I've listed some. Oh and, I read you want to just mindlessly browse and see if there's something you like, but in case you somehow have decided on that something, tell us!

Thanks for the articles, much appreciated. Btw, do you have the same thing regarding ETH payments?
Activity: 2310
Merit: 355
January 09, 2019, 07:05:35 PM
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
January 09, 2019, 07:03:11 PM
There are plenty of crypto marketplaces where you can use those coins you have. I saw before a good marketplace but I cant remember it anymore. Did you checked if theres one on your locale?

Check out https://bitify.com maybe this fits your needs.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 832
January 09, 2019, 02:44:18 PM
Maybe you can check this link,

https://www.lifewire.com/big-sites-that-accept-bitcoin-payments-3485965

Personally though, I'm lucky that the wallet provider that I'm using allows us to pay our bills thru their services so I'm taking advantage of it. But as far as buying good online using bitcoin, I haven't try it though.
Activity: 2674
Merit: 865
yesssir! 🫡
January 09, 2019, 11:15:03 AM
Check the child boards of this marketplace section, there's lots of buying and selling boards like Goods for things, services for itself, auctions etc..
Just be sure to use an escrow when transacting with a non trusted user, here's a list of escrows: BitcoinTalk's Escrow Providers: Ranking & Blacklist ☠ Avoid Scammers ☠

There's also:
Who Accepts Bitcoins As Payment? List of Companies, Stores, Shops
15 Major Retailers and Services That Accept Bitcoin

Its much better to google yourself, so you can access a lot more but since we're already here, I've listed some. Oh and, I read you want to just mindlessly browse and see if there's something you like, but in case you somehow have decided on that something, tell us!
Activity: 253
Merit: 11
January 09, 2019, 07:13:43 AM
Spend wisely. Remember that btc or eth are likely to go moon this year, so don't spend everything buying goods, not more than 10%. If crypto marketplaces are the only option to get something (due to logistic or smth like this), then do it. Do the research, choose the safest platform with the variety of goods you need. Simple as that.
Activity: 28
January 09, 2019, 06:43:38 AM
Try openbazaar or modultrade. The first one is pretty well-known, and the second one is new but promising. Choose your destiny  Wink
Activity: 79
January 09, 2019, 06:29:22 AM
i guess hodl is the best option as for now
anyway, you'll have enough time to spend your assets when this bear trend will be replaced by the bull trend Smiley keep patience, find some marketplaces that meet your requirements and good luck.
Activity: 207
Merit: 10
January 09, 2019, 06:11:52 AM
as we've been in a state of bear-trend for almost a year, i'm trying to find another usage of my eth and btc except hodling. do you know any real working crypto-marketplaces? probably it's not a bad option and i would find something really worthful to buy without any doubts of being scammed. kindly waiting for your feedback
Pages:
Jump to: