Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌞🔋 [BUZ]BUKZ ⚡ Anonymous currency powered by renewable energy ⚡ CryptoNight - page 11. (Read 4391 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
Fixed mounting issue, we should be stacking up blocks again shortly.
Alright, I've found a solution and am implementing it and there will be no loss in blocks mined. I'm mounting extra space drives on and loading the blockchain from there! Any tips on better implementations welcome! Are checkpoints used to prune the blockchain for such situations?
UPDATE: Found the problem. SeedNodes are running fine, Sorry for lack of blocks being gathered. I hadn't realized how quickly the blockchain would grow. I found the problem and have upgraded the nodes they are in the process of being upgraded and should be set to continue within the next 30 minutes.
What are you aiming here then?
Just another copy-and-paste altcoin.
Earning easy bucks from bukz?   Roll Eyes
Please enlighten us..

I'd like to start small, and create GPU miners. The frames could be made out of wood but I'm thinking a cheap 3d Printer that we all could afford would let us all pitch in on the outcome. Then eventually building solar panels from the base up that create just enough power to power said miner. I'm not sure how it would be setup exactly but I have some thoughts

Solar Panel -> Charge Converter -> Battery -> Power Supply -> Motherboard/GPU/Frame -> USB OS?

Instead of even connecting each unit they could save their balance locally and there could be an open source control panel to add/remove/monitor plugged in devices.  But please correct me if there's another better way I should be thinking about this, to pull energy from the sun and mine some bukz!

If it was built the same way each time it could be easily expandable, maybe even just a matter of connecting units.

Seems that you have quite a long journey here.
Are you alone with this project?
If yes, then, to be honest, this will likely not push thru.
Find another viable project for you.
Only two
I have been a developer for 10+ years, PHP, C, C++, Java
My brother is an electrical engineer with an emphasis on solar education.

There's room for people who would like to help for certain. Security expert comes to mind, like if someone had the capabilities to ensure that windows build recently crerated is safe (https://mega.nz/#!yAFmWKaS!c4zg62ZJ8EookIdjcFC_2roj60Z7ZmfYIJ7FOuTKVxQ). I've taken shelter under linux boxes so a windows expert would likely be better at making sure its clean. If it is safe, that's a really nice thing of him to do for us and it looks like the pool he runs has a web miner as well. But for now all I can do is take the steps I CAN see and with and when the resources are available. But yes, the idea for this project is big. And feasible. And good for the earth, decentralizing the network, spreading knowledge of solar power.. It's just the beginning.

Activity: 37
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Colleague. Projects are not done that way. I correctly understand that as such, there is no idea for the project? And the project itself yet? Here at the forum, there are a lot of projects where large teams work, where industry tasks are solved, and create another coin? There are already thousands of them.
Activity: 49
Would be good for community to create a discord server.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
project using solar energy, I think is significant enough for now, it teaches to miners to save energy
Activity: 2744
Merit: 588
What are you aiming here then?
Just another copy-and-paste altcoin.
Earning easy bucks from bukz?   Roll Eyes
Please enlighten us..

I'd like to start small, and create GPU miners. The frames could be made out of wood but I'm thinking a cheap 3d Printer that we all could afford would let us all pitch in on the outcome. Then eventually building solar panels from the base up that create just enough power to power said miner. I'm not sure how it would be setup exactly but I have some thoughts

Solar Panel -> Charge Converter -> Battery -> Power Supply -> Motherboard/GPU/Frame -> USB OS?

Instead of even connecting each unit they could save their balance locally and there could be an open source control panel to add/remove/monitor plugged in devices.  But please correct me if there's another better way I should be thinking about this, to pull energy from the sun and mine some bukz!

If it was built the same way each time it could be easily expandable, maybe even just a matter of connecting units.

Seems that you have quite a long journey here.
Are you alone with this project?
If yes, then, to be honest, this will likely not push thru.
Find another viable project for you.
Activity: 24
Activity: 24
Activity: 49
Activity: 25
Can't wait to order some of the parts you mentioned!
I'm mining bukz now! got a couple blocks, you forgot to mention it is cryptonight

what version of cryptonight is it?

Edit: we're up to 750 height!

Hey! I'm working from the cryptonotefoundation base! I figured cryptonight would be best as it would take less solar power to power the power supplys!

cheers Smiley
Activity: 25
I'm mining bukz now! got a couple blocks, you forgot to mention it is cryptonight

what version of cryptonight is it?

Edit: we're up to 750 height!
Pages:
Jump to: