Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 26. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Hi buzzcoin,
I am using new wallet 3.1.1.0,  I staked for the first time 4 days ago (after 6 days of coin maturing) Then the staking icon turned to . So my question is once your wallet has staked then is the coinage lost? and the 6 day cycle is started again??? or I have to do something else in the wallet?? or problem with the wallet?? Help please.
Activity: 5
If he transfers the coins from the exchange to the wallet ... how long will the first counts be?

How much do you have to transfer coins to accrue every day?
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Old buzzcoin wallet still staking

New Buzzcoin`s i already sold  Smiley

That looks like a v2.1 wallet, so all those stakes are INVALID. They do not count because they are on a different blockchain, as has been explained already. You will not be able to sell them on any exchanges, so I'm sorry to say that you're wasting your time.

You MUST use v3.1.1
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Old buzzcoin wallet still staking

New Buzzcoin`s i already sold  Smiley

BUZZ NEWS

Thanks to our great community and their voting efforts, Buzz is now planned for listing on Next.Exchange!

https://twitter.com/NextExchange/status/964618618167353351

Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
No, you don't have to add any nodes - it does sync, although if it's genuinely stuck, you might be better off for loading the bootstrap from the website

yes it worked with the bootstrap! thanks a lot!
No, you don't have to add any nodes - it does sync, although if it's genuinely stuck, you might be better off for loading the bootstrap from the website
I love this Game!
I installed the new wallet and opened it...it looks exactly like the old one if i look at the transactions and the adresses...layout changed and info shows wallet 3.1.1 so i guess i am okay...do i have to add nodes? stuk on 2hrs synch
Anyone also have withdraw problems on coinexchange?

I cant withdraw to my wallet...whats going on there?

Sorry Ben - I missed your question earlier. Your best bet is to get in touch with coinexchange and ask them - what message are you getting when you do try to withdraw?

First my withdraws got timed out...i tried again today and it worked...transaction got over 100 confirmitations TX c5fe54965efe194766ddc9ea8dccd145b7ef2736dd3ab9664eb336b91bea3e08

But i received nothing in my wallet...am i missing sth out? have to update my wallet? could u pls take a look...thanks

Ok, it's clearly showing on the block explorer, so the transaction has gone through. What version of the wallet are you using? You should be on v3.1.1. I suspect you're on either v2.1 or v3.0..., both of which are out of date now, and on different blockchains

Okay..i only sent a small amount...but coins on coinexchange are swaped to new blockchain? so there was kind of a fork? hmm..i updated wallet..its synched but still no coins..

Coinexchange are on the correct blockchain... There was a fork after v2.1 and again after v3.0. The current wallet is v3.1.1

Are you sure that you're on the current version and that your wallet address is the same as the address you sent the coins to?
I love this Game!

Sorry Ben - I missed your question earlier. Your best bet is to get in touch with coinexchange and ask them - what message are you getting when you do try to withdraw?

First my withdraws got timed out...i tried again today and it worked...transaction got over 100 confirmitations TX c5fe54965efe194766ddc9ea8dccd145b7ef2736dd3ab9664eb336b91bea3e08

But i received nothing in my wallet...am i missing sth out? have to update my wallet? could u pls take a look...thanks

Ok, it's clearly showing on the block explorer, so the transaction has gone through. What version of the wallet are you using? You should be on v3.1.1. I suspect you're on either v2.1 or v3.0..., both of which are out of date now, and on different blockchains

Okay..i only sent a small amount...but coins on coinexchange are swaped to new blockchain? so there was kind of a fork? hmm..i updated wallet..its synched but still no coins..

I love this Game!

I love this Game!

Where i can sell old buzzcoin`s ?  Smiley

You can't - if they were stakes generated by an earlier version of the wallet, they're on the wrong blockchain, so they're invalid

wallet in yobit  status maintenance
i need to sent wallet desktop
how to do?

You have to wait until YoBit have updated their wallet

Can anyone explain why people are getting banned left right and center for asking normal questions in Discord? I even got friends who got banned from twitter. How can someone follow the project if you get blocked on every medium. I am quite sure if I can get banned here this message will cause that!

What a poor new team, cannot handle a few question, the easy answer they can give you is a bann....

People usually get banned from the discord channel for posting FUD, links to other coins, spam, etc...
Activity: 16
Can anyone explain why people are getting banned left right and center for asking normal questions in Discord? I even got friends who got banned from twitter. How can someone follow the project if you get blocked on every medium. I am quite sure if I can get banned here this message will cause that!

What a poor new team, cannot handle a few question, the easy answer they can give you is a bann....
Activity: 2
wallet in yobit  status maintenance
i need to sent wallet desktop
how to do?
I love this Game!
Activity: 143
Merit: 10
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
Where i can sell old buzzcoin`s ?  Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: