Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 30. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

SUCCESSFUL FORK & NEW EXCHANGE

Hi all. Is there much of a difference between staking in the pool or in our own wallets now?
Activity: 278
Merit: 109

SUCCESSFUL FORK & NEW EXCHANGE

Activity: 201
Merit: 100
At what point will the token launch end? (e.g. on a fixed date / when the financial target is reached?)

Its not a token, its a mineable and stakeable coin.
Activity: 143
http://darkjedy.blogspot.ru/
what with old buzzcoin?  Huh
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
 At what point will the token launch end? (e.g. on a fixed date / when the financial target is reached?)
Activity: 229
Looks many coin not staking in a few days, what happen?
AERM, BUZZ, OPC, HOLD isn't staking well in last few days
Activity: 201
How long does it take to start staking after I sent a million coins to my wallet?
I sent the coins 26th and it is still showing no matured coins after 6000 confirmation.
Running v3100.

There is a bug currently preventing people from receiving stakes and eveyone's coins aren't matured.  This will resolve at block 950k and everyone will get stakes for the time they've been waiting.
We can create our own cryptocurrency "buzzcoin classic"  Smiley
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
How long does it take to start staking after I sent a million coins to my wallet?
I sent the coins 26th and it is still showing no matured coins after 6000 confirmation.
Running v3100.
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
my buzz coins not staking since 5 days ago anyone have the same problem ? Huh Huh
ye, its not stacking for like 6 days, i even updated to 3.1 wallet. Coins still not mature??

An issue was discovered in the v3.0 wallet which affected staking - sadly, despite testing prior to release, this issue crept in, hence the need to release v3.1 of the wallet. Your coins' age will be maintained, and the v3.1 blockchain comes into effect at block 950,000 (in about a day's time) - at that point, your coins will be mature enough to stake straightaway if they're over 5.6 days old.

It's not an ideal situation, but the dev team got onto it as soon as they possibly could
Activity: 112
Interesting will keep an eye on it.i will folow
Activity: 224
my buzz coins not staking since 5 days ago anyone have the same problem ? Huh Huh
ye, its not stacking for like 6 days, i even updated to 3.1 wallet. Coins still not mature??

I think it's maturing and that's why no one has received any stakes since 24/1. That's true for my wallet. I had a look at StakeUnited. Last Pool Stake there:
01/24/2018 08:13   BUZZ   5269723.2310628

Current pool balance: 1,185,323,634.41334127 BUZZ. So I guess no one is staking at the moment.

Activity: 3
Activity: 206
Now 2 blockains of buzzcoin  Smiley

Yes it seems to be true.

I think ALTCOM/SONO has the same problem

How to kill a coin in a second...
Now 2 blockains of buzzcoin  Smiley
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

According to the latest wallet release, the least maturation period for Buzz coin to stake right now is 5.6 days (that is if you updated your wallet to version 3.1). They provided a well-detailed information about it in their website and you should check it out. Also, make sure that you have the 3.1 wallet running before the 950k block so that you will not have any problem moving forward. Join their discord channel if you have the app for it and see for yourself what they are currently discussing there.
Activity: 101
Merit: 7
Activity: 2
How many coins are considerable to POS, 10M or over 100M?
Activity: 126
good luck with this project and hope 100% POS rate dont be too high for have a stable coin price
copper member
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Owner of Arion Coin
i am staking with 100000 buzzcoins from last 10 days.

can't understand how much time required to get staking reward.

now it's showing - you are staking dust.

what it means??

Staking dust means your coins are maturing - the new wallet release 3.1 goes back to saying that your coins are maturing Wink
Pages:
Jump to: