Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 33. (Read 101523 times)

Activity: 502
Merit: 250
hello i'm new here how are you guys ?
give me whitepaper please !! good luck
Activity: 459
Merit: 100
Buzz is going to 50-70 sats. It can happen in a few hours. IMO  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Buzz is ready for another move!
I believe that buzz can hit 70-80 sat! Even CJ did it!!!
Buzz has a god volume today!
IMO  buzz can hit 70-80 sat. Look at chart on D1. Picture is fine, we are ready to start!
[/quote]
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
i am staking with 100000 buzzcoins from last 10 days.

can't understand how much time required to get staking reward.

now it's showing - you are staking dust.

what it means??
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
I have been running for over a week showing connections and staking, but yet to get any stake? How long should this take - or am I doing something wrong?
Activity: 38
I waited for three days staking and I received 1% stakes to my nearly 20m Buzz. The current staking difficulty with the new wallet  is a joke. This will trigger a massive Buzz sell off. Not good at all..

1%? That represents about 8 hours' staking time. So I assume that it must have come early in your 3 day wait, otherwise there is no way that the return would have been as low as 1%...

I've just checked the block explorer to see the top 100 list. The lowest entry in the list seems to have the coins in 3 blocks which have been staking fairly regularly over the last 4 days. To maximise your chances of getting a stake, have you had your wallet open and unlocked 24/7? Have you set the 'setstakesplitthreshold' value in the wallet console to eliminate the need for any more coin control?

I've also just seen a wallet on the block explorer (just picking random wallets that have recently had stakes coming through) with a balance of 25m. Again, the coins seem to be split into a small number of inputs, and the stakes have been coming through fairly regularly - there have been about 10 since the 20th... So, with an amount as large as 20m, you should have been staking once a day, easily - the stake rewards won't drop for another few hours yet, so it's still at 1200%

If you want I can post the screenshot of my wallet here. I waited over 50hrs for 1.1% precisely. My last stakes before the 1% was 21st and today is 24th.

I posted this on discord early this morning,

I received 1% stakes this night after three days waiting to my nearly 20 Buzz precisely.
But I observed something I don't understand in my wallet. First it shows incoming  1.3m unconfirmed transaction, then it disappeared and shows 150k confirmed. What does that mean? And why the previous unconfirmed transaction details automatically disappeared out of my wallet?

I’m so disappointed in this project today. I bought my Buzz at 30+sat. I was not able to sync my wallet for over 9 weeks. Same happened with NetCoin and MutualCoin.  But when I did sync them up last week, I received a fair staking share with NetCoin and MutualCoin but not with BuzzCoin.

You guys forgot there are people working as volunteers in a remote part of this planet without internet access for months until they returned home. Does that mean such people should not invest in BuzzCoin? Yet your project promote earth friendly environment with clean energy. Too sad really.

Even now, am still not getting a fair share of my BuzzCoin stakes with my wallet open and online steady.

I waited for three days staking and I received 1% stakes to my nearly 20m Buzz. The current staking difficulty with the new wallet  is a joke. This will trigger a massive Buzz sell off. Not good at all..

1%? That represents about 8 hours' staking time. So I assume that it must have come early in your 3 day wait, otherwise there is no way that the return would have been as low as 1%...

I've just checked the block explorer to see the top 100 list. The lowest entry in the list seems to have the coins in 3 blocks which have been staking fairly regularly over the last 4 days. To maximise your chances of getting a stake, have you had your wallet open and unlocked 24/7? Have you set the 'setstakesplitthreshold' value in the wallet console to eliminate the need for any more coin control?

I've also just seen a wallet on the block explorer (just picking random wallets that have recently had stakes coming through) with a balance of 25m. Again, the coins seem to be split into a small number of inputs, and the stakes have been coming through fairly regularly - there have been about 10 since the 20th... So, with an amount as large as 20m, you should have been staking once a day, easily - the stake rewards won't drop for another few hours yet, so it's still at 1200%

If you want I can post the screenshot of my wallet here. I waited over 50hrs for 1.1% precisely. My last stakes before the 1% was 21st and today is 24th.

I posted this on discord early this morning,

I received 1% stakes this night after three days waiting to my nearly 20 Buzz precisely.
But I observed something I don't understand in my wallet. First it shows incoming  1.3m unconfirmed transaction, then it disappeared and shows 150k confirmed. What does that mean? And why the previous unconfirmed transaction details automatically disappeared out of my wallet?

Activity: 412
Que sera sera
been holding this for a while, hoping to see more development!

1 mil buzz will stack in about 2 days
Activity: 20
i am staking with 100000 buzzcoins from last 10 days.

can't understand how much time required to get staking reward.
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
I waited for three days staking and I received 1% stakes to my nearly 20m Buzz. The current staking difficulty with the new wallet  is a joke. This will trigger a massive Buzz sell off. Not good at all..

Activity: 201
I am having some issues,

Been stalking in the wallet since Sep 16th 2017.

Decided to install the wallet on another PC, restoring with wallet.dat but now i'm not seeing the stalked coins, only the original amount.

buzzcoin explorer only shows original amount too.

But the wallet show mined coin from sept to january.

Should i update my only working wallet ?

Help ?

16th September 2017? That was before the fork to the v2.1 wallet, which happened on the 19th Sept... It seems like you've been staking on the v1 blockchain, unfortunately, which is why your stakes aren't showing in the current block explorer... If you had upgraded your wallet to the v2 wallet, you would have been collecting your stakes.

PLEASE update NOW to the v3 wallet and bootstrap (from the website) and get staking - that way you stand a chance of getting a stake (depending on the amount of coins you hold, obviously) before the fork at block 940,000...

(As I write this, we're currently on block 939238, so you have just over 10 hours to do it in...)

I waited for three days staking and I received 1% stakes to my nearly 20m Buzz. The current staking difficulty with the new wallet  is a joke. This will trigger a massive Buzz sell off. Not good at all..

A little less than 3 days ago I withdrew from the pool and just got my first stake, a little over 5%.   I'm sure it'll even out for you as time goes on.
I am having some issues,

Decided to install the wallet on another PC, restoring with wallet.dat but now i'm not seeing the stalked coins, only the original amount.

Help ?

16th September 2017? That was before the fork to the v2.1 wallet, which happened on the 19th Sept... It seems like you've been staking on the v1 blockchain, unfortunately, which is why your stakes aren't showing in the current block explorer... If you had upgraded your wallet to the v2 wallet, you would have been collecting your stakes.

PLEASE update NOW to the v3 wallet and bootstrap (from the website) and get staking - that way you stand a chance of getting a stake (depending on the amount of coins you hold, obviously) before the fork at block 940,000...

(As I write this, we're currently on block 939238, so you have just over 10 hours to do it in...)

I am having some issues,

Help ?

How much time for I get any reward from staking on pool?

Basically depends on which coin you're staking ~1-7 days.

Buzz coin is fast though, max 1-2 days, and then you get like 10 stakes each day.
Withdrawals are done once each day, some coins stake longer though, so you might have to wait a few days.

...[snip]...

Why are people using staking pools for BUZZ or other cryptos ?
Is it really worth the risk ?
They could exit scam at any moment...  Huh

I don't think it is.  It's a good principle idea, but it would have to be a highly trusted group of people, like if Coinbase or some major exchange started doing it.  The dev's behind these staking pools should come out in the open as to exactly who they are.

After all, staking is just as much a part of the blockchain as is POW and is necessary, no reason why big interests should not be doing these staking pools oneday.
The reason why I'm staking with a pool is:
1) I don't want to leave my wallet open all the time.
2) I don't want to run my computer all the time (energy).
I'm staking with the ...[snip]... pool. They are very trustworthy.

@Sammy5 @Guido72 - I haven't reported these posts directly as spam because they seem to be relevant to the conversation. But please edit them and remove the referral links, otherwise they WILL be reported...
How much time for I get any reward from staking on pool?
Activity: 66

I don't think it is.  It's a good principle idea, but it would have to be a highly trusted group of people, like if Coinbase or some major exchange started doing it.  The dev's behind these staking pools should come out in the open as to exactly who they are.

After all, staking is just as much a part of the blockchain as is POW and is necessary, no reason why big interests should not be doing these staking pools oneday.
The reason why I'm staking with a pool is:
1) I don't want to leave my wallet open all the time.
2) I don't want to run my computer all the time (energy).
Activity: 2730
Merit: 552

I have 15m+ and I have not received a single stake since 38hrs with the new wallet. Why is this happening please? Altogether since a weak I have very little stakes like 4%.  I don't think this is normal.

The network difficulty will have gone up with more wallets in line for staking. I've noticed a delay in staking with my own wallet for the last day or two as well. The 4% you had in your last stake sounds like it may have come approximately a day and a half after the stake before it - does that sound about right?

If you're on discord, please feel free to head over to our channel and ask in the support section - it'll be far quicker for you than trying to resolve the issue here. https://discord.gg/dahMkae
I have 15m+ and I have not received a single stake since 38hrs with the new wallet. Why is this happening please? Altogether since a weak I have very little stakes like 4%.  I don't think this is normal.
i currently stake coins for Buzz on ...[snip]... and along for MONK and KB3 and have been getting x2 rewards a day, for other coins its less just depends on the size of the pool. 

If your not confident just send few coins to begin with until you get confident ...[snip]...

As per the post the other day, this message has been reported as spam. NO REFERRAL LINKS - it's the forum rules.
*** YOBIT EXCHANGE - IMPORTANT INFORMATION ***

As it stands right now, YoBit haven't replied to our support tickets and messages asking them to confirm that they're now running the Buzzcoin v3.0 wallet.

If they're not using the new wallet, any transactions to or from Yobit after block 940k (in 2 days' time) will be invalid and won't appear on the correct blockchain.

We will keep you posted...
Pages:
Jump to: