Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 46. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 142
Merit: 10
this project cool,i hope this project can to get succes.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Today I bought 5000 Buzz coins for POS. However, 100% per month as it looks suspicious. Will this size be changed in the future?

It is not suspicious as it is true and programmed within the wallet by the dev of Buzzcoin. Currently, the reward for this coin is 1200% per year (100% per month) but there will be some update in the future that will reduce it. This is to counter the hyperinflation of this coin. If I'm not mistaken, the reward for it will be decreased according to the total number of circulating coins in its blockchain. The dev could jump in here to provide the exact computation for it. With the amount that you just bought, expect long waiting time for you to receive your stake. The network weight right now is huge so limit your expectations.  Wink
Activity: 462
Merit: 58
bountyreport
Today I bought 5000 Buzz coins for POS. However, 100% per month as it looks suspicious. Will this size be changed in the future?
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
In 2018 planed developers including Masternode in buzzcoin. I ask me now, how many buzzcoin are needed for a Masternode?

That's a interesting question! I want to know it too Cheesy
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
My buzzcoin wallet is running hot on CPU util. Steady around 75% single process alone on Windows 2012 R2. Do you guys see this too  Huh

That should only be while synchronising your wallet. Once that's out of the way, the CPU usage should drop right back
Activity: 238
My buzzcoin wallet is running hot on CPU util. Steady around 75% single process alone on Windows 2012 R2. Do you guys see this too  Huh
In 2018 planed developers including Masternode in buzzcoin. I ask me now, how many buzzcoin are needed for a Masternode?

And other question
I have a old sha256 miner, is it possible to mining buzzcoin with this miner?

Not sure about the cost of any masternodes right now - at the moment, the devs are busy with other things which are taking priority

Regarding your miner, you can find details of the Buzz pool here...
Activity: 896
Merit: 323

And other question
I have a old sha256 miner, is it possible to mining buzzcoin with this miner?
One of  friend have 27 mil and he wish to setup wallet on Linux VPs but neither of us have info about how it could be done
Any help will be much appricieated

There are people in the team working on a Linux wallet at the moment. If you want regular updates, or feel you can contribute in any way, then check the Discord channel out! Click Here!
Activity: 46
One of  friend have 27 mil and he wish to setup wallet on Linux VPs but neither of us have info about how it could be done
Any help will be much appricieated

Live BUZZ Q & A Session

Interview on Staking Profit's YouTube channel right now!

CLICK HERE!

Just saw the live interview (was able to catch up to it in Twitter) and I must say that it went well even though there are only 20-25 people watching it.  Grin Any kind of of exposure for this coin is a good advertisement for it and take note that this is being done even if the team behind Buzzcoin is not yet doing any marketing push until Q1 of 2018 (according to their road map). The effect of it can already be seen in its price as the sell order at 6 sats is thinning out.  Wink

For those that missed the interview first time around, here it is again...

CLICK HERE!
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

Live BUZZ Q & A Session

CLICK HERE!

Just saw the live interview (was able to catch up to it in Twitter) and I must say that it went well even though there are only 20-25 people watching it.  Grin Any kind of of exposure for this coin is a good advertisement for it and take note that this is being done even if the team behind Buzzcoin is not yet doing any marketing push until Q1 of 2018 (according to their road map). The effect of it can already be seen in its price as the sell order at 6 sats is thinning out.  Wink

Live BUZZ Q & A Session

CLICK HERE!

Hi dev. is there any plans for airdrop  Huh

No plans as yet - but right now, you can pick up quite a lot of BUZZ for not-very-much. There may be some airdrops at some stage in the not-too-distant future, depending on the prices on the exchanges. Your best bet is to keep an eye open on the Discord channel for updates

Good to hear an update is in work.

I know there is no virus.
But still 28 flags are way too many. Most of other coins only show a couple.
It's a big hassle to redownload whenever restart system, since av program removes the wallet.

I couldn't agree more - but you can always add an exception to your AV so that it doesn't delete the executable

why does the block explorer no longer work?

http://blockexplorer.buzzcoin.info/

thanks

The block explorer was undergoing some essential maintenance yesterday to address one or two issues. It's back up and running now
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Can you clean the wallet?
There are too many flags when it's scanned...

A fix for this is already in line for release as well...

Just to reiterate what has already been said before, some AV software will flag the BUZZ wallet (and, in all fairness, other coins' wallets too) as infected with a trojan. However, looking at the codes, Avast might flag it as 'PUP' - 'potentially unwanted program', K7 as 'riskware', others as an IRCbot. It's actually a false positive. The wallet is safe, and has been running on my own machines since October with no adverse side effects.
Good to hear an update is in work.

I know there is no virus.
But still 28 flags are way too many. Most of other coins only show a couple.
It's a big hassle to redownload whenever restart system, since av program removes the wallet.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Official Buzz Staking Pool

BUZZ now has its own Staking Pool up and running. All you need to do is click on the link below, fill in the form, send the coins you want to stake to the listed address, and click on Submit... Ideal if you don't currently hold enough BUZZ to be able to stake within a day or two!

Happy Staking!

CLICK HERE!

Hi dev. is there any plans for airdrop  Huh

Official Buzz Staking Pool

BUZZ now has its own Staking Pool up and running. All you need to do is click on the link below, fill in the form, send the coins you want to stake to the listed address, and click on Submit... Ideal if you don't currently hold enough BUZZ to be able to stake within a day or two!

Happy Staking!

CLICK HERE!

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
hi, my wallet have been on 1yr 44 weeks sync for over 2 days. its not moving. what could be the likely problem.

It sounds like you need to close Buzzcoin executable, download and unzip the latest bootstrap... you need to extract the contents of the zip file to where the wallet.dat file is stored... (Back up wallet.dat first). The folder is something like '[Username]\AppData\Roaming\BuzzCoin'... Then run the executable again and hopefully it should sync
Activity: 17
Merit: 0
hi, my wallet have been on 1yr 44 weeks sync for over 2 days. its not moving. what could be the likely problem.
Pages:
Jump to: