Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 48. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Sudan? But you have Russian names in the top of the team I'm okay with that, why do you call yourself Sudan?

Think you might have got the wrong coin there! Wink This is the Buzz ANN thread...!
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
do not know if its a silly stupid question or a genious one  Undecided
my mathematics is weak
i just want to know if there was a premine of 100k AND 100% pos every month is the basic idea AND 10 buzz per block per minute pow reward how comes the supply 4583148497 (4.6 billion) in just 23 months

Unfortunately, I can't give you a comprehensive answer to that - the coin itself was resurrected by a new dev team earlier this year, and a few changes were made. For instance, there used to be a 25% fee per transaction as a method of controlling inflation, and my understanding is that the previous dev team ran giveaways, bounties, etc. And then there's compounding interest...

However, the coin is in new hands these days, with more focus on achievable real-world goals - watch out for the roadmap and white paper documents that will be updated soon... Or if you want to get involved, feel free to join in on Discord!

the number of gold coin will i demand for staking?

In order to stake every day, ideally you want about 3million BUZZ. But if you can't manage that, there will be an official staking pool being released soon - join us on Discord, and/or keep an eye on this thread!
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
do not know if its a silly stupid question or a genious one  Undecided
my mathematics is weak
i just want to know if there was a premine of 100k AND 100% pos every month is the basic idea AND 10 buzz per block per minute pow reward how comes the supply 4583148497 (4.6 billion) in just 23 months
Activity: 182
Hello guy. what are you new plan  Huh What are the upcoming new exchange  Huh Cryptopia or hitbtc or exchange.coss  Huh
Activity: 434
I love this Game!
wow buzztcoin price rising up so fast , i missed it , so regret , i will buy it now . good project .

raising up so fast? Where are u looking at? Its now at 4sat...last days was arround 6-7sat...but its a good buy moment ofcourse! If the next cycle will begin i see a lot of nice profits!
Activity: 103
Merit: 10
wow buzztcoin price rising up so fast , i missed it , so regret , i will buy it now . good project .

When coin selection is used, the after fee amount when sending coins is inaccurate and have to resort to manually deducting the fee from the send amount. Also could you add multisend feature? Thanks.

Thank you. The devs are already aware of the issue with the manual fee deduction, and they're currently looking at multisend as well
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

BUZZ added to tradesatoshi!

When coin selection is used, the after fee amount when sending coins is inaccurate and have to resort to manually deducting the fee from the send amount. Also could you add multisend feature? Thanks.
Are you sure windows wallet is safe for use? There is no virus?
http://take.ms/nIsKe
It's looks like it contains Trojan.Win32.IRCbot  Shocked

I know that a few people have asked about this... It does get flagged as an IRCbot, but Avast lists it as 'PUP' - short for Potentially Unwanted Program, and K7 lists it as 'Riskware'. A think there are a few other coins that do this as well, but from my own experience, I've been running the wallet on a Windows machine for a few weeks now with absolutely no issues.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 105
Are you sure windows wallet is safe for use? There is no virus?
http://take.ms/nIsKe
It's looks like it contains Trojan.Win32.IRCbot  Shocked
Activity: 2
It works well. If you keep the market, it will be very good in the long run.
Activity: 72
Nice project.
Looking for the future of this project.
Activity: 80
Hmmm might switch over to BUZZcoin for a while, sounds interesting but with rates like this we might see it crash to "fast" unless they are active in keeping this coin alive. I was checking out the buzzcoin community and there doesn't seem to be a lot of problems with this coin.

I got a general ? though how how many coins should i buy to start staking readily?

At the moment, the coins in circulation is about 20% of the total coin supply, so quite a way to go yet... If you want to stake every day, you need about 3million+ coins

Thank you. I guess i'll just wait and stake more inflationcoin so i can make enough to buy some BUZZ but at the moment the only place i can really sell for profit is on coinsmarkets for inflationcoin. If i had sold my BTC i could of bought inflationcoin way cheaper with USD but i jumped in too quick. I love the payouts of Inflationcoin and i stake regularly with it with just about 5 million coins but as the name of the coin suggests it did get heavily inflated and is hard to sell now. I like how BUZZ implemented a inflation control feature and it got me interested in the project. I got my wallet synced and ready on my Linux staking laptop and i am ready Smiley

Thanks

BUZZ is 3rd in the Gainers List on coinmarketcap!

Activity: 71
Im a survior
Im personally loving Buzz...... the stakes are fantastic.......  I like to enjoy with a nice chianti ---  All kidding aside.  Buzz rocks and my investment is stable and slowly climbing.
Activity: 140
Just finished reading the white paper. This actually seems like a really cool idea. 
Hmmm might switch over to BUZZcoin for a while, sounds interesting but with rates like this we might see it crash to "fast" unless they are active in keeping this coin alive. I was checking out the buzzcoin community and there doesn't seem to be a lot of problems with this coin.

I got a general ? though how how many coins should i buy to start staking readily?

At the moment, the coins in circulation is about 20% of the total coin supply, so quite a way to go yet... If you want to stake every day, you need about 3million+ coins
Activity: 80

Activity: 3
It is just pessimists who will continue saying that Bitcoin is dead. Bitcoin is just studying the procedures that the other foreign currencies (fiat) went through. Even up to this time, the buck changes its worth in accordance with other foreign currencies. Bitcoin won't ever die but it is unpredictability could keep it strong.
Pages:
Jump to: