Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 44. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
I think the price could also be low due to the amount of people actively taking advantage of the high stake reward which means there isn't enough liquidity on the exchange to push the price up. When the reward drops people will start selling their stakes and it will push up the price which makes now a great time to accumulate on the low SAT orders.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I'm looking forward to buying some your tokens, what is the current bonus?
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Staking United POS Pool

Staking Pool which is actively being worked on with great features... [snip...]

Interesting to note that when people started to promote their own staking pool for Hold, they were actively told not to on the Hold Discord channel, and yet here you are as the Hold community manager, promoting an unofficial staking pool here. What you are linking to is NOT the official staking pool.

Official Staking Pool

Hi dev, any news plan exchange  Huh cryptopia or yobit and coinexchangr  Huh

What do you thing price BUZZ dump 2sts  Huh

The push for more exchanges is scheduled for the 1st quarter of 2018 - it's on the roadmap. Buzz is not the only alt coin that has suffered a price drop recently. I believe it's because of the recent hike in Bitcoin's price. But now really does represent the ideal time to buy, while the APR is still at 1200% and before the other key projects mentioned in the pipeline are introduced!
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Staking United POS Pool

Staking Pool which is actively being worked on with great features.

Helps those with a low amount of coins and would like to see more frequently stakes.

Features

* An intuitive user interface to manage your coins and to check the community pool.
* Reward time is a lot shorter when you stake together with our pool.
* Together you earn higher rewards than individually.
* They have a lucrative referral system.
* They are transparent.
* Staking pool is completely independent.
* No restrictions on deposits or withdraws.
* No cost for hardware for you.
* No cost for electricity for your computer or server.
* Completely secure and stress-free.

Interested? Sign up and give it a try: https://goo.gl/CD5ETV
Activity: 294
Hi dev, any news plan exchange  Huh cryptopia or yobit and coinexchangr  Huh

What do you thing price BUZZ dump 2sts  Huh
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities
Activity: 12
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your coin has Masternode  Huh

Yes, BUZZ is Masternode coin coming soon, please read roadmap on #1 topic
Activity: 10
I do not see this coin has a masternode. What do you think if your coin has Masternode  Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
I've just send the request of POS staking pool, what are the next steps?

Thanks in advance!  Grin
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

How much is the minimum balance to receive stake daily?

Last week, the minimum balance that you should have to receive daily stake is 3M Buzz coin but as the network weight of it increased day by day, I must say that you need 4M Buzz coin. You'll have a very high chance to receive your stake on a daily basis with that amount. That would be 3% daily of your original amount. You can buy it in Yobit using this link. Go check it out. The price right now is quite low and a good entry point.
Activity: 11

How much is the minimum balance to receive stake daily?
Activity: 125
Merit: 100
Hey guys, can someone explain it me how the pool stack works? I'm not familiar with this. Is there a minimum amount if buzz for entering the pool?

No minimum - that's the point. Where smaller wallet balances can take a long time to come through, if you combine them with others' amounts in a staking pool, stakes will come through more often, allowing you to compound the returns
Activity: 7
Hey guys, can someone explain it me how the pool stack works? I'm not familiar with this. Is there a minimum amount if buzz for entering the pool?
Hello, Im new here  is there a pool where i can join how much % stakes do  Huh

The official pool and coin details are all in the original post in this thread, but the link for the official staking pool is HERE
Activity: 210
Hello, Im new here  is there a pool where i can join how much % stakes do  Huh
Staking United POS Pool

Staking Pool which is actively being worked on with great features... [snip]

Note that this is NOT an official Buzz Staking Pool and as such is unsupported by the Buzz dev team. The OFFICIAL staking pool can be accessed by click HERE

How do I move my Buzzcoin wallet to another computer? Hopefully it will synce there cos I have never ending with wallet syncing

1. Copy the QT exe file over and run it
2. Download the latest bootstrap file
3. Unzip it and copy the contents of the bootstrap file into the folder that was created when you ran the executable. It should be in C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Roaming\BuzzCoin. If you can't find the Appdata folder, you'll need to be able to view hidden files and folders.
4. Finally, copy your wallet.dat file from your original install and replace the new one that just got created in step 1. (Important - don't overwrite the wrong wallet.dat file! You should always have another backup of it anyway...)

Run the QT executable again. It might take a while to sync up, but it will get there, and all your coins should still be visible

what will the new apr after update be  Huh

It's difficult to say without knowing exactly how many coins will be in circulation when the new wallet comes into effect, which should be block 875k
Activity: 13
How do I move my Buzzcoin wallet to another computer? Hopefully it will synce there cos I have never ending with wallet syncing

Did you setup wallet on another PC  Huh
Activity: 82
what will the new apr after update be  Huh
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip
Hello!!

I downloaded everything as described synched and everything works I have 1137772 coins but I received a prize after about 8 hours and then more 'nothing? it's normal? they are 4 days !! do I have to wait? thank you ..

That is very normal right now. The network weight for the POS side of Buzzcoin has been increasing in the past few days and what this means is that people with lower amount of coins will have to wait longer to get their rewards. Don't worry because you will still get the daily interest (reward) that you should be getting while waiting. Just be patient and it will come to you. This is normal to a growing POS coin.
Pages:
Jump to: