Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 47. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Can you clean the wallet?
There are too many flags when it's scanned...

A fix for this is already in line for release as well...

Just to reiterate what has already been said before, some AV software will flag the BUZZ wallet (and, in all fairness, other coins' wallets too) as infected with a trojan. However, looking at the codes, Avast might flag it as 'PUP' - 'potentially unwanted program', K7 as 'riskware', others as an IRCbot. It's actually a false positive. The wallet is safe, and has been running on my own machines since October with no adverse side effects.
Activity: 446
Merit: 105
Can you clean the wallet?
There are too many flags when it's scanned.
https://www.virustotal.com/#/file/c1cf30536750f29051ef1c5762869cac9edb9b0e8aeac11657e91101d0735d8c/detection
It just gives bad impression to new users.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 606
Buy The F*cking Dip

-snip-

Just joined the staking community of BUZZ coin. The update that you have there is quite fascinating and will surely provide some peace of mind to investors like me. The problem with high POS coins is in its supplt and the hyperinflation that comes along with it (this usually kills the coin in the end) and you just showed us the planned action of the BUZZcoin team to counter it. Good job in coming up with that idea.

Coin Minting Stability Program

Testing is underway for the Coin Minting Stability program, designed to counter the effects of inflation on BUZZ, as outlined in the Roadmap for Q4 2017.

Where Proof-Of-Work coins go through 'halving' and increases in difficulty to lengthen the coin's lifetime, BUZZ will be countering the negative effects of inflation by employing a gradual decline in APR and a steady increase in the coins' maturity period. It won't quite be the end of the current rate though - there are still going to be Proof-Of-Stake blocks that will return rewards based on an APR of 1200%!

The change is scheduled to take place towards the New Year, so there's still plenty of opportunity to buy BUZZ now (Yobit, CoinExchange, CoinsMarkets and TradeSatoshi) and hold on to them for maximum returns!

Initially, the change in APR will still see BUZZ as one of the highest-staking coins in the marketplace - but with the dev team's continued delivery of the plans laid out in the Roadmap document, it will also promote an increase in the coins' value!

*** Roadmap Update ***

Loads of good things to look forward to in 2018!

Should include the current wallet version number and date in the OP.

Done Smiley Thanks!
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

*** Roadmap Update ***

Should include the current wallet version number and date in the OP.
Why is discord chanel gone?

It hasn't gone anywhere - it's very much alive!

Click Here!
Activity: 233
Merit: 100
Andrius | Junior Business developer at Unboxed ICO
Why is discord chanel gone?
The estimated time value is an estimation based on proof-of-stake difficulty, so it always changes. Sadly it's not a reliable prediction of when your stake will come through. How many Buzz coins do you have, @gocrypto12?

@debipm, I'm not exactly sure how long it should take for 110k coins to stake at the moment. I would hope it would be any day now, but wth the network difficulty constantly changing it's difficult to say for sure.

One thing you might be interested in is the fact that the devs are working on an official Buzz Staking Pool, which sounds ideal for the amount of coins you have. But for the time being, the OP has a link to an unofficial staking pool... I hope that helps!
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
Hey, I have been staking for the last couple of weeks on and off, and for the last 5 days straight, 24/7. But I have not recieved any reward and the "expected time to earn reward" thing keeps changing... 43 days... 91 days... 86 days... It did say 1 day for a little while but then went back to 91. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for the help  Smiley

are you sure your network is stable,check it right now, i havn't this problem ,it work fine for me ,

Yep, network is stable and fast and the problem continues. Last night it said 4 days, now 8 hours later,  it says 47, I don't get it.
Activity: 1
i have 110000 coin stakeing 24*7 .. how many day i need to get first reward .. its over 3 week but not received any thing ..  Angry Angry
Activity: 297
Merit: 101
Hey, I have been staking for the last couple of weeks on and off, and for the last 5 days straight, 24/7. But I have not recieved any reward and the "expected time to earn reward" thing keeps changing... 43 days... 91 days... 86 days... It did say 1 day for a little while but then went back to 91. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks in advance for the help  Smiley

are you sure your network is stable,check it right now, i havn't this problem ,it work fine for me ,
Activity: 3
Is there BUZZ Discord channel ?

i cannt find any community channel on OP ,discord is good for slack ,if there is ,i am happy to take part in .

It's in the OP... but here's the link anyway - see you there!

https://discord.gg/dahMkae
Activity: 285
Merit: 35

i cannt find any community channel on OP ,discord is good for slack ,if there is ,i am happy to take part in .
Activity: 270
Merit: 10

*** Roadmap Update ***

I got a general question about the staking weight. I know with most POS coins the weight steadily increases over time but with BUZZ i noticed that it just stays the same. I built the QT wallet on Ubuntu and the wallet looks fine and it does say i am staking but the weight doesn't change. Could it be because i don't have many BUZZ in my wallet right now, could it be another problem, or does BUZZ use a luck system for staking?

I couldn't find what method they use as a reward so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

You can see a little bit about what's behind the scenes by looking at the Debug window - go into that, select the console, and type in 'getstakinginfo' - it'll give you some info that you might find relevant - 'weight' and 'netstakeweight', etc.

I am unable to obtain this bootstrap, the browser freezes. Now offers to produce a paid take into account mega.nz))

Which browser are you using? The bootstrap file is certainly not something you would ever need to pay for!
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
I got a general question about the staking weight. I know with most POS coins the weight steadily increases over time but with BUZZ i noticed that it just stays the same. I built the QT wallet on Ubuntu and the wallet looks fine and it does say i am staking but the weight doesn't change. Could it be because i don't have many BUZZ in my wallet right now, could it be another problem, or does BUZZ use a luck system for staking?

I couldn't find what method they use as a reward so any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
Activity: 31
I am unable to obtain this bootstrap, the browser freezes. Now offers to produce a paid take into account mega.nz))
Pages:
Jump to: