Pages:
Author

Topic: BUZZCOIN - OPENSOURCE NON-PROFIT BLOCKCHAIN IMPLEMENTATION TO SAVE THE BEES - page 51. (Read 101525 times)

Activity: 2730
Merit: 552
How many coins are needed for mining PoS?

It's less than that. 10000k  is 100,000,000.  I had less than 50,000 and almost made a stake a few times but kept adding more to it which changes the maturity.  Probably 200,000 would give a stake within a week or two.  

Couldn't a whale buy a high POS coin like Buzz and make a fortune? They would be getting an easy 100% return in a month or two.  There
isn't a huge sell wall on this coin for people with some money.   POS Wallets are easy to backup.

Activity: 95
Merit: 10
good good study day day up!!!
Activity: 1778
Merit: 305
How many coins are needed for mining PoS?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
Where to buy tokens?

coinexchange or yobit
Activity: 416
Merit: 103
So is BuzzCoin still alive and kicking? Price is at rock bottom when compared to a month ago. Is the development continuing?
Is it related to BuzzCash, soon to be GainCoin? or completely separate?
Thanks

Activity: 446
Merit: 105
my wallet v1.2.0.0-g32a928e version..in discord now..ty..
I thought it is v2.1.0.0-g32a928e.

It's the first time i hear this expression "orphan" block, does anyone knows about it? (what a sad name!)

Best!
As TheCryptoWhisperer wrote, you were just little bit late(few seconds?).
We are all in competition to find a block and someone found faster than you.
But the staking coinage for the staking stack doesn't reset, it will keep staking and you'll get more reward(by the lapsed time since the orphaned block)
for next reward.
It does happen to any staking coins.

Activity: 140
Merit: 75
Thanks for the info!

I've asked at BuzzCoin Discord, they told me that this:

"it's an orphan block
it's normal
you will get a bigger stake next time"

It's the first time i hear this expression "orphan" block, does anyone knows about it? (what a sad name!)

Best!
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Hello Buzzers!

Well, let's see if someone can help me out with this:

I've been staking normally in the last days, but today I received a stake that wasn't accepted, I'm missing something important or an update of the wallet?

Image here --> https://imgur.com/a/eJn5T

Thanks in advance for the help!

Best!

Sometimes it happens if someone found a block just a little bit faster than your client.
Could also be on the wrong chain but that's easy to check by comparing your blockcount to the blockexplorer.
Activity: 140
Merit: 75
Hello Buzzers!

Well, let's see if someone can help me out with this:

I've been staking normally in the last days, but today I received a stake that wasn't accepted, I'm missing something important or an update of the wallet?

Image here -->

Thanks in advance for the help!

Best!
Activity: 278
Merit: 109
Somebody has an invitation link for Discord? My wallet is not synching...thanks!

https://discord.gg/ZWjyuJ4
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
I love this Game!
Somebody has an invitation link for Discord? My wallet is not synching...thanks!
Activity: 6

tell me if I can do the mining through Amazon?
Activity: 2114
Merit: 618
Aint 100 % MONTH POS is a little too much?

Not if you add 1000 new stakers a month, every month.

leave it but you want to participate that he stays on the outside, I bought buzzcoin it seems great 100% monthly interest so it is worth investing in the currency

I agree.  I mean if you did bring in that half that many consistently, I don't think anyone could crash the price.

how old are you at buzzcoin? have you invested in the currency?
very much to my regret I did not see this coin in 2016 in the forum, or had invested in it, today was rich. LOL...

My investment has only gone down so far but I invested only a little usually in over 50 coins.  I bought it when it was higher about two months ago.  I am staking it along with 12 other coins.

buzzcoin boys will be listed at https://gate.io/ but you need your vote in twiter, this is a Chinese exchange, and those exchanges are what make the coins believe in volume and price, so please help by voting, the details are in the channel of discord published by Dev.
Activity: 27
me support ticket..answer YOBİT:
https://i.hizliresim.com/POrB15.jpg
My coins 70840.42600112 BUZZ,still dont come to my wallet...?

Quote from: nur3333 on October 19, 2017, 12:00:55 PM
hi..receive YOBİD my wallet...2017-10-19 12:22:58
70840.42600112 BUZZ
ed098fad0149bcc97dffd118e17ce6b38a5ff020855a389d8817a9161ec8f4bd completed..
did not come my wallet..why?

Make sure you are running the current wallet in op or downloaded from www.buzzcoin.info

plss help me...6 today did not come wallet BUZZ...İmage explore copy..completed..

What wallet version are you running? Come on Discord and go to wallet help and we will get it fixed for you Smiley
https://discord.gg/ZWjyuJ4

my wallet v1.2.0.0-g32a928e version..in discord now..ty..
Activity: 204
Merit: 20
i love this project, even tough the price is low now its a great buy and just awesome to watch it staking

invest a little and keep it ) it will be worth it

coin has a great community! awesome!

leave it but you want to participate that he stays on the outside, I bought buzzcoin it seems great 100% monthly interest so it is worth investing in the currency

I agree.  I mean if you did bring in that half that many consistently, I don't think anyone could crash the price.

very much to my regret I did not see this coin in 2016 in the forum, or had invested in it, today was rich. LOL...

My investment has only gone down so far but I invested only a little usually in over 50 coins.  I bought it when it was higher about two months ago.  I am staking it along with 12 other coins.

Pages:
Jump to: