Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 143. (Read 254629 times)

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
c-cex what is your legal business place? I see you use private whois and US server. Didn't check further for now so I would appreciate if you could shorten this.

C-CEX is not connected to any country or place. It's a free trading platform where you don't have any trading or withdrawal limits nor verification requirements to trade.

So you say you are anonymous? No way to sue you if you do something wrong and no way to go behind you when you shut down your doors still holding user funds?
Activity: 868
Merit: 506
c-cex what is your legal business place? I see you use private whois and US server. Didn't check further for now so I would appreciate if you could shorten this.

C-CEX is not connected to any country or place. It's a free trading platform where you don't have any trading or withdrawal limits nor verification requirements to trade.

not connected to any country. sure and are your site up this time or what?
because i'm about to move my coins somewhere safer. i just saw on my monitor it says error 502 ray ID. it appear your site, is about to scam.

Do not hesitate to get your coins as fast as possible from this exchange and get away from it as much as you can ... Read all the comments on the back pages as this exchange is scamming a lot of people.

Damn so many people speaking ill on c-cex. There are good coins there to trade but most of high volume coins are shitcoins. Some coins getting listed and then swapped to new one. C-cex lists it on their exchange even without support which is ridiculous. I felt bad for the other good coins but they surely can find better exchange.
Activity: 873
Merit: 250

because i'm about to move my coins somewhere safer. i just saw on my monitor it says error 502 ray ID. it appear your site, is about to scam.

Do not hesitate to get your coins as fast as possible from this exchange and get away from it as much as you can ... Read all the comments on the back pages as this exchange is scamming a lot of people.
SCAM ALERT

Be careful, this is not a joke, read all the back page witnesses, this exchange has become a scam, sooner or later will be scammed in some way. They Steal the money from the votes, open your eyes and do not let these scammers continue to deceive people.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com

legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1083
Legendary Escrow Service - Tip Jar in Profile
SHOULD WAITING A MONTHS?!

Don't you have other ticket regarding same issue which were answered in time? We do not usually answer same tickets several times.

Usually you are scammers who steal people's money blatantly (see the votes). No one should trust this exchange. Nor do you have the courage to defend yourself against these accusations because you know that it is true.
legendary

Don't you have other ticket regarding same issue which were answered in time? We do not usually answer same tickets several times.
Activity: 644
enough trade in your site

many coin shiit delist no notice about blockhain broke
fuuck u

lol, soon, not just the chain will be broken, also the exchange itself. For what reason we have to trade there if there are no securities?.. 
Activity: 525
ibuku adalah segalanya(my mother is the best)
enough trade in your site

many coin shiit delist no notice about blockhain broke
fuuck u
legendary
We upgraded our Ethereum deposit routines and new we are able to set minimum Ethereum deposit amount to 0.1 ETH. Before that it was 1 ETH.
You can send any Ethereum or Ethereum classic deposits starting from 0.1 ETH. Deposits lower than 0.1 will not be posted and if you send lower than 0.1 ETH - they will be lost.
legendary
I got confused why when i've login in my account that every 1-2 min always directly to home login page, I tried to clear my cache and cookies but nothing happen, still same on my problem, any clues

If you are getting logout that is most probably because you have dynamic IP address which is changing. Other reason - you or someone else logging in from other IP.
Activity: 938
Merit: 1000
I got confused why when i've login in my account that every 1-2 min always directly to home login page, I tried to clear my cache and cookies but nothing happen, still same on my problem, any clues
things seems so shady now in ccex, lol they relisted VTA again while the swap is already finished to XVP..

The most interesting thing it's when other exchanges chose to continue partnership. C-cex asked money for listing XVP and then relisted VTA with broken blockchain.

Lol, Ccex is now desperate for btc. Thats what I said, they only care about MONEY instead of customers security. The worst is, they are also accepting listing fees from OBVIOUS Scam coins.

We already stop trading in ccex much better to be safe than sorry.
legendary

Unfortunately. LEO dev's are in touch with us all the time. And they aware about this problem. We gave them all possible technical details but they never released fixed version. Their wallet just stop to respond on RPC several minutes after start.
legendary
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1050
things seems so shady now in ccex, lol they relisted VTA again while the swap is already finished to XVP..

The most interesting thing it's when other exchanges chose to continue partnership. C-cex asked money for listing XVP and then relisted VTA with broken blockchain.
Activity: 900
Merit: 503
I do not miss that point.

Thank you for your thoughts. But we still consider our listing/delisting politics fair. We always have all information open. We also have it in our rules which traders agree on registration.
I think unless you have a plan for VTA as to a roadmap or if you are taking control of the coin.Selling it after you delisted for reasons you said blockchain was broken did you fix it before relisting it. It could be considered as fraud and i am in talks with cryptocompare.com to may they interveiw your exchange site.
Jump to: