Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 15. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 157
Merit: 100
2 days not can withdraw GRC, although status wallet OK, block height - right. 5 retry and all fail. Support silent. Exchange scam?
Activity: 38
Merit: 1
I don't know what happened to this exchange nowadays, I don't C-Cex can steal away trader's balances as there is no such evident but the situation they have created nowadays is condemner. Personally, my 4 Altcoins--ZZC, SIBCOIN, BURST and EVR are stuck since long in the form of deposit/withdraw, yet they are unable to resolve a single of them. I believe that the problem is with their Support team, they can't handle queries in time and efficiently, I don't know how to contact them as every channel is silent nowadays, however, we can just request to clear these issues sooner as possible because C-cex is losing their credibility in Crypto market gradually.

Sell and withdraw with a working coin, like Ltc or ETC or BBP. Always do a micro transaction first. I had a bunch of Burst on Ccex when I did a small withdraw I saw it did not work. Seems alot of their coins are out of date chains/wallets. I don't know if they ever plan to do a site update or anything. They are pretty quiet about whats going on, which is kinda scary. Before when they where admitting to issues I wasn't worried, but now I am.
I think if they just shut things down for a bit and took a week to update coins one at a time in limited service mode or something it would do alot of good. I mean if they had some communication like a limited service mode with a *daily* tweet, like -Begun Syncing XYZ coin wallet today  Or - Installed new XYZ wallet or whatever. I'd be happy if they even gave an estimate as to how long it will take to replace the doge and ltc. Like 1 year or 2?
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I don't know what happened to this exchange nowadays, I don't C-Cex can steal away trader's balances as there is no such evident but the situation they have created nowadays is condemner. Personally, my 4 Altcoins--ZZC, SIBCOIN, BURST and EVR are stuck since long in the form of deposit/withdraw, yet they are unable to resolve a single of them. I believe that the problem is with their Support team, they can't handle queries in time and efficiently, I don't know how to contact them as every channel is silent nowadays, however, we can just request to clear these issues sooner as possible because C-cex is losing their credibility in Crypto market gradually.
Activity: 11

just made a deposit. in a second, my account is locked
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh DOGE   3807.41849634   3.00000000   Complete   
bc7a700b377878e23d1f402e3ac524dfba3fbdd7213cca70d9faac69fec60915
D8EsvpYX49RBXtsC3ixTstr5TYhAHvay9d
1/10/2018 8:10:04 AM
User not found or account deactivated
How can I do this? What did I do? if you are reading, at least answer why you did this

c-Cex.com that you returned my account, thank you (it was probably not so much, damn it)
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Activity: 11

just made a deposit. in a second, my account is locked
Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh DOGE   3807.41849634   3.00000000   Complete   
bc7a700b377878e23d1f402e3ac524dfba3fbdd7213cca70d9faac69fec60915
D8EsvpYX49RBXtsC3ixTstr5TYhAHvay9d
User not found or account deactivated
How can I do this? What did I do? if you are reading, at least answer why you did this
Activity: 63
guess they are no longer buying back XVGCT
Activity: 47
hm, why is the BTC wallet out of sync for more then 46 days?

https://c-cex.com/?id=ws
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Do you know how much money they have stolen? In my case 2.45 Btc and about 4 Btc in altcoins.
 I hope that at some point we can recover our money.-
Just basing up on users that do complains on this thread alone then we can presume that they have stolen lots of BTC and Altcoins. Even though theres no strong proof of scamming but the way they are doing is really heading that way.I do keep coming back into this thread reading up new complaints from users itself and just to see that even Admin or Forum account doesnt really have the time or concern on making some words on whats really going on with the exchange.
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Do you know how much money they have stolen? In my case 2.45 Btc and about 4 Btc in altcoins.
 I hope that at some point we can recover our money.-
Activity: 2
https://t.me/CDI_Rus_Eng

[CDI]Crypto-Defense-Investors RUS/ENG - (Cooбщecтвo людeй гoтoвыx peшaть пpoблeмы c биpжaми)/(Community of people ready to solve problems with exchanges)

Пpиcoeдиняйтecь

💔⛔️⛔️⛔️🆘Bceм пpивeт! Ha пoвecткe дня Биpжa C-Cex.com/BHИMAHИE! Бyдь ocтopoжeн! Oбмeн тepяeт дoвepиe! Oбнyлeниe бaлaнcoв! Удaлeниe yчeтныx зaпиceй пoльзoвaтeлeй.! Зaxвaт нaличныx!
💔⛔️⛔️⛔️🆘Hello! On the agenda of the Exchange is C-Cex.com/ ATTENTION! Be careful! The exchange loses credibility! Reset your accounts! Delete user accounts with invoices! Capturing cash!
Activity: 2
💔⛔️⛔️⛔️🆘ATTENTION! Be carefull! The exchange loses trust! Resetting accounts! Deleting user accounts with invoices! Capturing cash!
💔⛔️⛔️⛔️🆘ATTENTION! Be carefull! The exchange loses trust! Resetting accounts! Deleting user accounts with invoices! Capturing cash!
Activity: 13
Cordial Saludos quiero saber como desbloquear una cuenta en la c-cex

ya que tengo diferentes monedas en este lugar
el usuario es

willybitcoin

por favor requiero informacion con urgencia o la devolucion de mis criptos.
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
Hey. What happened to my account? its blocked after depositing 0.4btc to my account
my id is brisk . [email protected]
Whats wrong?? I used this exchange for over 6 months. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED AFTER DEPOSITING 0.4BTC
WELCOME  to the CLUBE !!
As you  can see hundreds.....thousands of users lose their money in a certain period systematically !!!!
I invite anyone who has known people from a government to complain them this storry .
How you can see they stiilling from long long long time It does not stop in 2014 as you can see yourself until 2018 and it looks like they will never stop !!!!
We have a group in TELEGRAM who wants to join us
@victimsofCcex
Back on when they are just starting ive remembered those glory days of c-cex they arent really the same on the thing we are seeing now. Ever since that they do made that long long vacation all things are starting to blur up and day by day its really sad to see new complaints being accused to them.I wont be surprised that someday owners of this exchange will be on headlines. lol

Reading this thread upset me a lot, as I can see many people suffered from this exchange. Now I understand why they blocked my account because I was just withdrawing fiat from crypto and not in big amounts. Total scam!
6 month inactive will really put your account to be wiped out or blocked but this thing should really have a corresponding announcement or alerts so that people will really have awareness.
Activity: 20
Activity: 16
Hey. What happened to my account? its blocked after depositing 0.4btc to my account
Whats wrong?? I used this exchange for over 6 months. I CANNOT UNDERSTAND WHY MY ACCOUNT IS BLOCKED AFTER DEPOSITING 0.4BTC
WELCOME  to the CLUBE !!
As you  can see hundreds.....thousands of users lose their money in a certain period systematically !!!!
I invite anyone who has known people from a government to complain them this storry .
How you can see they stiilling from long long long time It does not stop in 2014 as you can see yourself until 2018 and it looks like they will never stop !!!!
We have a group in TELEGRAM who wants to join us
@victimsofCcex
Activity: 5
Pages:
Jump to: