Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 14. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0
Moй aкк (ArtyomVasenin) c 1гo oктябpя (yжe бoльшe двyx нeдeль) зaблoкиpoвaли.
Cpaзy жe нaпиcaл в тexничecкyю пoддepжкy. Oтвeтa нeт, кaк я пoяcнeний.

Этa биpжa, кoтopaя пoзициoниpyeт ceбя нaдeжнoй?!
Бaлaнc зaблoкиpoвaн, тopгoвaть нe мoгy + биpжa нe пoлyчaeт кoмиccию.

Увaжaeмaя кoмaндa C-Cex, пoмoгитe peшить пpoблeмy, пoжaлyйcтa.
Activity: 7
I tried access to support in twitter and everyone can see it:
What I have to do ? Send again btc or not?
NO, not again. You shouldn't have sent any amount in the first place. Aside from being a shady action (asking for BTC), afaik, C-CEX is not replying in any tweets on twitter, they are just using the account for announcements. If ever you talked to someone from there saying that they are part of C-CEX, they are probably scammers taking advantage of the situation.

If the twitter username isn't @CryptoCurrEncyX , DON'T TRUST.

Thank you very much!
I will be smart in future 

Still can't access to my account

I think if support of c-cex works with user support scammers could  not do anything
Activity: 1
нy тaк кaк вce жe aктивиpoвaть oпять дeaктивиpoвaнный кaбинeт?
Activity: 47
if u are still missing BTC balance..this is the reason> unsynced BTC wallet ....without any explanation... and that is the most scare thing....any explanation...
https://c-cex.com/?id=ws

p.s. and its sadly that many coins that i 'like' can be ( or was) traded only on this exchange...
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
NO, not again. You shouldn't have sent any amount in the first place. Aside from being a shady action (asking for BTC), afaik, C-CEX is not replying in any tweets on twitter, they are just using the account for announcements. If ever you talked to someone from there saying that they are part of C-CEX, they are probably scammers taking advantage of the situation.

If the twitter username isn't @CryptoCurrEncyX , DON'T TRUST.
Activity: 3
Moй aккayнт пoдключили, вce paбoтaeт xopoшo, cпacибo пoддepжкe c-cex
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
User not found or account disabled

what does it mean ?
what's with my account ??

try to clear your cookies and chaches and try to login again
Clear cache or cookies doesnt really have connection at all because when you do just simply read up User not found or account disabled.
2 possibilities on what happened to account either disabled or wrong log-in information. Try to read up on most users here you will
see similar situation and basing on what i observed and hear about when your account isnt active on last 6 months then those accounts
had been locked out.
Activity: 13
Cordial Saludos quiero saber como desbloquear una cuenta en la c-cex

ya que tengo diferentes monedas en este lugar
el usuario es

willybitcoin

por favor requiero informacion con urgencia o la devolucion de mis criptos.

Cordial saludos señores de C-cex
la cuenta que tengo como usuario
willybitcoin
se encuentra desactivada  por favor quiero saber cual es la forma de activarnuevamente mi cuenta.
ya que la cantidad de monedas que poseo  son de gran importancias para mi.

no creo que sean tan desconsiderados para quedarsen con algo que no les pertenece.
Activity: 7
I have problem with access to my c-cex account
I didn't access to it for some months and now see the message User not found or account disabled

Hi!
[email protected]
I can't access my account
Thanks
 I sitll have message

c-cex
We will have to rectify your account for that
Once we rectify your account
Your issue will be solved immediately

You will have to make a deposit of 0.01 Btc to the rectification wallet address we will provide for you to rectify your account once we rectify your account we will refund the Btc back to you and after that your issue will be solved immediately

what is the addresss

1GAjoMgY1X6Dv18JaVF4qX71ob41bE269F

Let us know once you make the deposit

So we can rectify it immediately

why my account was banned  because inactivity ?

Your account is restricted that's why

what I did wrong?

I sent btc
https://www.blockchain.com/btc/tx/0b47ca12a9290c6de3baaed9a39050e5f4042b7535a10225722ccfb9658c6068

Give me a better screenshot showing that the Btc is pending

Okay
Hold on while we look into it

ok, but
i still don't understand why my account was restricted

You violated some rules that's why

can I  know what I did wrong?

I can't say
All I know is that your account is restricted

thank you very much  anyway

The system requires you to deposit 0.02 Btc more to finally rectify your account
Once you make the deposit your account will be rectified immediately and everything will be refund back to you

is it a joke?

No

To finally rectify your account

And everything will be solved immediately

And be refund back to you

what are my guarantees 
 I have sent 0.01 btc allready
Why I have to send BTC again  looks like deception or extortion 
 you promise me if I send you 0.0.1 btc you will
You will have to make a deposit of 0.01 Btc to the rectification wallet address we will provide for you to rectify your account once we rectify your account we will refund the Btc back to you and after that your issue will be solved immediately

Is someone  had the same problem ?
c-cex is a scam?!

Final Update C-Cex.com

I've made posts about depositing Terracoin and never receiving it.

Obviously, if you do your research, you should spot this is a dirty website that is a scam.

To end my journey, I randomly received an email today from C-Cex.

It informed me that:

"This is confirmation that we received Your withdrawal request of 133.66 USD to Payeer (1% fee). You will receive 132.3234 USD.
Payeer ID: "P43853651"
We will notify after we process Your withdrawal.

Sincerely, C-CEX team."

So I never got my deposit and somehow the deposit is withdrawn to an unknown account.  Just a final slap in the face, I already knew my money was gone months ago.  Thank god it was only $132 bucks.

This is fraud and anyone checking to see if C-Cex is a scam, I can verify that I lost the amount above.

Don't deposit funds at C-Cex and let the scam die.

To the C-Cex team, I hope you suffer for your crimes.  To anyone who can get me names of the C-Cex people for legal action, please message me on these forums.  Thank you.
Activity: 20
Merit: 1
My problem is solved now. Finally I get to open a support ticket and they re-enabled my account.
Thanks
Activity: 803
Merit: 501

what does it mean ?

same issue for me too. please help @team
пpи пoпыткe вxoдa пишeт-Пoльзoвaтeль нe нaйдeн или yчeтнaя зaпиcь дeaктивиpoвaнa. coздaл тикeт в пoддepжкy в oтвeт мoлчaниe, aдмин c-cex ecли бывaeтe тyт пoжaлyйcтa пoмoгитe
Activity: 252

what does it mean ?

try to clear your cookies and chaches and try to login again

what does it mean ?
Same problem here. Couldn't get any answer for a few months now. I have some Ether in my account.
Activity: 21

what does it mean ?
Moя yчeтнaя зaпиcь oтключeнa c 26.09.18, пoжaлyйcтa пocoгитe paзoбpaтьcя c вoпpocoм
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
friends I have an ETH withdrawal but it does not fall in my destination portfolio, it looks like it was already sent but I really look in the etherscan and the hash is not found, what will happen with this,
I doubt that it was already sent, because if it was, it should show in any Eth block explorer. There were similar stories posted in their twitter account, not only for Eth withdrawals but also in BTC.

Consider the possibility that they gave a fake hash just to show you that the transaction has been proccessed.
Can't access my account for a few months now. Can't receive password reset email. Can't open new support ticket (always says: Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours.) It says: User not found or account disabled
Pages:
Jump to: