Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 18. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 90
Merit: 1
per aspera ad astra
so c-cex and coinexchange know that they are selling dead coins and the token wallets are always opened for deposit and withdrawal (to nowhere).

"Instead of blame and calling names, please accept that you may need to take the time to educate yourself on the status currencies:"

They educate us well....not to make deposits on this fu-ing exchanges
per aspera ad astra
coinexchange accepted that they know everything...like c-cex...that coins are dead and they are selling them. I got cynical answer from their support:

"Instead of blame and calling names, please accept that you may need to take the time to educate yourself on the status currencies:

Forestsib

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [Bounty] ZoZo Coin (ZZC) - AMERICAN DECENTRALIZED REAL ESTATES FINANCING
January 12, 2018, 03:30:42 AM
Reply with quote  #22
Is the coin really dead?
Report to moderator 
busminer

Activity: 868
Merit: 516

🔵Telegram @BitcoinBus

View Profile WWW Personal Message (Offline)
Ignore

Re: [ANN] [Bounty] ZoZo Coin (ZZC) - AMERICAN DECENTRALIZED REAL ESTATES FINANCING
January 12, 2018, 11:16:25 AM
Reply with quote  #23
Any discord channel ? Dev is abandoned the project ?
Report to moderator 
            ▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX         █ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █         

▬▬  An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  ▬▬
.Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm.
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █      ■  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
■  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
■  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network      █ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █      

...Get Free Airdrop Now!...

Github - Discord - Twitter - Telegram
vadimkinas

Activity: 17

Ignore

January 13, 2018, 01:37:28 AM
Reply with quote  #24
Any news about the project? looks like it was a while since devs. gave last update.

Activity: 21

Ignore

March 22, 2018, 11:07:49 AM
Reply with quote  #39
what's wrong with the blockchain?? It's stopped at block 9497 from yesterday morning...  Huh

I have a lot of unconfirmed mined blocks...  Angry
Report to moderator 
nology

Activity: 1

Ignore

March 23, 2018, 03:43:18 PM
Reply with quote  #40
same as mine... Huh
Activity: 16
So after maintenance they got attacked!?, Are we not getting back our DOGE? That was the last coin i have on C-Cex and now its gone... 
I also have friends where they cannot open their Ccex accounts anymore! They still have their ETH, LTC and DOGE.. 
This exchange really sux!
What a nice comeback huh?

They have a vacation and now they're back with a hacking incident news? I dont know if i would believe that its indeed a hacker or just an another way- you know what i mean.
I cant tell a thing but we can always presume. Sorry for those who lost up DOGE and LTC. Luckily they havent able bypass BTC withdrawals.I would really hesitate on using up this exchange again.

Actually that's what i'm thinking on what you are saying. I haven't been logging in to C-cex lately i just checked if i still have my shitcoins and not yet delisted. Found out i still have my DOGE and set a sell order and after that maintenance! lol... Sending ticket support is just a waste of time, nobody answers.. Same here won't be using CCex anymore...

Just look up above where more complaints is coming into this thread which already signifies a possible exit scam and making now alibis about being compromised.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!           I WILL GIVE 0.5 BITCOIN  TO ANYONE WHO FIND ME FROM WERE ARE THAY RUNNING THIS  AND  WHO IS THE OWNER ON C-CEX EXCHANGE         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b][/u]
Expect for scammers to pm you out and giving false information.Just move on to the coins you have lost into this exchange.

They decided to delist XBY (a good coin in very active development). But XTRABYTES wallet is in maintenance mode, impossible to withdraw coins.

And C-CEX closing an accounts without any notice and reasons.  Sad

C-CEX = Yobit

Even how shitty Yobit exchange is but they are still trying to operate unlike this one which gradually making some issues to plan out something shady.Pull out coins as possible as you can before its too late.
Ofcouse we will do that but lot of people like me lose lot of monay so we will try to find selution .Everyone who wont to enjoin 
TELEGRAM CHANEL @victimsofCcex
[/b][/u]
legendary
Activity: 3094
Merit: 1127
So after maintenance they got attacked!?, Are we not getting back our DOGE? That was the last coin i have on C-Cex and now its gone... 
I also have friends where they cannot open their Ccex accounts anymore! They still have their ETH, LTC and DOGE.. 

They have a vacation and now they're back with a hacking incident news? I dont know if i would believe that its indeed a hacker or just an another way- you know what i mean.
I cant tell a thing but we can always presume. Sorry for those who lost up DOGE and LTC. Luckily they havent able bypass BTC withdrawals.I would really hesitate on using up this exchange again.

Actually that's what i'm thinking on what you are saying. I haven't been logging in to C-cex lately i just checked if i still have my shitcoins and not yet delisted. Found out i still have my DOGE and set a sell order and after that maintenance! lol... Sending ticket support is just a waste of time, nobody answers.. Same here won't be using CCex anymore...

Just look up above where more complaints is coming into this thread which already signifies a possible exit scam and making now alibis about being compromised.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!           I WILL GIVE 0.5 BITCOIN  TO ANYONE WHO FIND ME FROM WERE ARE THAY RUNNING THIS  AND  WHO IS THE OWNER ON C-CEX EXCHANGE         !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[/b][/u]
Expect for scammers to pm you out and giving false information.Just move on to the coins you have lost into this exchange.

They decided to delist XBY (a good coin in very active development). But XTRABYTES wallet is in maintenance mode, impossible to withdraw coins.

C-CEX = Yobit

Even how shitty Yobit exchange is but they are still trying to operate unlike this one which gradually making some issues to plan out something shady.Pull out coins as possible as you can before its too late.
What is it?
First you stole the people dogecoin  and with the utmost indulgence your developeer is happy that the price rises
This is what he post on c-cex chat - (developer)NICK NAME -  HASH_X11: Go DOGE go!
It's just amazing !!!!  
Shame on you !!!!

please write me a private message
What is going on deu ?
I have ban on C-cex chat when i start to ask qestion about my doge !!!!

you was asking about c-cex owners. i found some information but not 100% sure if correct. thats why i dont want to post public
Come on this telegram coup  @victimsofCcex
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
What is it?
First you stole the people dogecoin  and with the utmost indulgence your developeer is happy that the price rises
This is what he post on c-cex chat - (developer)NICK NAME -  HASH_X11: Go DOGE go!
It's just amazing !!!!  
Shame on you !!!!

What is going on deu ?

you was asking about c-cex owners. i found some information but not 100% sure if correct. thats why i dont want to post public
What is it?
It's just amazing !!!!  
Shame on you !!!!

What is going on deu ?
Activity: 3
Merit: 2
What is it?
First you stole the people dogecoin  and with the utmost indulgence your developeer is happy that the price rises
This is what he post on c-cex chat - (developer)NICK NAME -  HASH_X11: Go DOGE go!
It's just amazing !!!! 
Shame on you !!!!

Activity: 114

yep sending a support ticket is pointless I wait 4 days and they come back with a question that doesn't even make sense like: " you have another transaction?"

WTF??? pointless question to just buy more time so my coin can delist and then i lose it.

i hate them so much
Activity: 806
Merit: 503

In todays news Ccex reports:

EBH and BIZ 51% attack. Coins removed from trading.

In other news....

My linda wallet works great and syncs no problem with it trading at 17sats on other exchanges. At ccex Linda wallet is offline, which makes me scared as when BTz had hard fork they didn't update and
all BTCz when to 0. Linda had a mandatory update.... "Wallet v3.1 is out...upgrade by block 580,000 to prevent being locked out of the network" ( https://github.com/TheLindaProjectInc/Linda/releases )

We are on block: 584849

{
"blocks" : 584849,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00045336,
"proof-of-stake" : 87189027.76535252,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 1372600000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.02318068,
"netstakeweight" : 54912121368917152.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 5945972757,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 5945972757
},
"testnet" : false
}

Anyways I sold my linda stuck at Ccex used funds to buy working altcoin and buy back at 17 Sats on other exchange.

I hope this get fixed and not in a BTCz way cause honestly even though CCex has problems all, exchanges do and I have been here since Jan 2015 so I will give them another chance.
When Cryptsy crashed they made no effort. At least Ccex tries.

Good day folks.

Really just check  all the pages and you'll see hundreds of users have lost their money including me with DOGE coin this days!!!!
I read almost everyting and nobody dont take his money back !!!!
Here all peolpe wich lose  money in C-cex can come on telecram croup @victimsofCcex and when we are lot we can finde solution !!!!
Activity: 38
In todays news Ccex reports:

EBH and BIZ 51% attack. Coins removed from trading.

In other news....

My linda wallet works great and syncs no problem with it trading at 17sats on other exchanges. At ccex Linda wallet is offline, which makes me scared as when BTz had hard fork they didn't update and
all BTCz when to 0. Linda had a mandatory update.... "Wallet v3.1 is out...upgrade by block 580,000 to prevent being locked out of the network" ( https://github.com/TheLindaProjectInc/Linda/releases )

We are on block: 584849

{
"blocks" : 584849,
"currentblocksize" : 0,
"currentblocktx" : 0,
"difficulty" : {
"proof-of-work" : 0.00045336,
"proof-of-stake" : 87189027.76535252,
"search-interval" : 0
},
"blockvalue" : 1372600000000,
"netmhashps" : 0.02318068,
"netstakeweight" : 54912121368917152.00000000,
"errors" : "",
"pooledtx" : 0,
"stakeweight" : {
"minimum" : 5945972757,
"maximum" : 0,
"combined" : 5945972757
},
"testnet" : false
}

Anyways I sold my linda stuck at Ccex used funds to buy working altcoin and buy back at 17 Sats on other exchange.

I hope this get fixed and not in a BTCz way cause honestly even though CCex has problems all, exchanges do and I have been here since Jan 2015 so I will give them another chance.
When Cryptsy crashed they made no effort. At least Ccex tries.

Good day folks.

does anyone know where c-cex are based? i want to buy a ticket ad go see them
And i try to get that anser !!!
does anyone know where c-cex are based? i want to buy a ticket ad go see them
Activity: 13
When I login my c-cex account it 'user not found or account disabled'
What should I do for enable my account.
per aspera ad astra
Currency   Balance      In orders   Deposit address (click to copy)      BTC value   Withdrawal fee
[ZZC] ZoZoCoin Delisting   0      0   
Xfvr66KiiGhiqEG2hrPeWkQ4Bh6qEWpRn5
show QR code   Get new address      0   0.1

THE DELISTING IS ON THE 16=TH OF SEPTEMBER AND THIS SCAM EXCHANGE WILL NOT GIVE US AN OPPORTUNITY TO WITHDRAW OUR TOKENS. THE PRETEXT FOR HOLDING EVERYTHING IS HACKER ATTACK...THE NEXT WILL BE THE ALIENS ATTACK FROM MARS
per aspera ad astra
coinexchange is playing the same game with shit coins as c-cex. i bought zzc on coinexchange and sent them to c-cex. both exchanges know that the block explorer is not working and it's impossible to contact developers. by the way, crex24 decided to list zzc after all. why?) all our stolen tokens will go to crex24 and exchanges like that. ROBBERS!!!!!!!!!!! NEVER MAKE DEPOSITS ON C-CEX AND COINEXCHANGE. THEY ARE DOING THE SAME SHIT
Activity: 103

C-CEX = Yobit

What is it?
First you stole the people dogecoin  and with the utmost indulgence your developeer is happy that the price rises
This is what he post on c-cex chat - (developer)NICK NAME -  HASH_X11: Go DOGE go!
It's just amazing !!!! 
Shame on you !!!!

i hope c-cex crashes and burns
What is it?
It's just amazing !!!! 
Shame on you !!!!
Pages:
Jump to: