Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 225. (Read 254630 times)

Activity: 87
Merit: 10
We developed automated refund system. Customers with BTC on hold now will receive daily refund in amount of 50% of our BTC incoming fee spreaded proportionally in percentage calculated from owed BTC for each user.

This is complete nonsense. You owe me 20btc, and I got a daily payment of 0.00156093btc.
At this rate, it will litterally take 12812.87 days for you to pay me back.
This is completely unacceptable and I demand a more reasonable solution to this issue.

Sell part of your site on cryptostock or havelock investments, you're completely insolvent and your current solution is a load of BS!

Edit:
So let's do a little math.
20btc = 1/5th of the 100btc that is still owed to the users of c-cex allegedley.
So given 20btc = 0.00156093 (20% of that owed to the users) *5 (100% of users) = 0.00780465 *2 = 0.0156093btc daily earnings for the site.

Now, say the owners of this fraudulent website were to actually use all of the earnings they currently get every day to pay back the full 100btc taken from them, it would take 6406.43 days to pay us back.

Clearly you are COMPLETELY insolvent. Sell part of the site online and make up for your BLATANT inability to pay us back.

You can further see their weekly intake here: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=stat

Furthermore, you can

I think You don't get an idea. Daily refund depends on daily trade volume. Bigger volume - bigger refund.

Take responsibility and sell part of your website. Even 20%.
legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1001
CryptoCurrency EXchange: https://c-cex.com
We developed automated refund system. Customers with BTC on hold now will receive daily refund in amount of 50% of our BTC incoming fee spreaded proportionally in percentage calculated from owed BTC for each user.

This is complete nonsense. You owe me 20btc, and I got a daily payment of 0.00156093btc.
This is completely unacceptable and I demand a more reasonable solution to this issue.

Sell part of your site on cryptostock or havelock investments, you're completely insolvent and your current solution is a load of BS!

Edit:
20btc = 1/5th of the 100btc that is still owed to the users of c-cex allegedley.
So given 20btc = 0.00156093 (20% of that owed to the users) *5 (100% of users) = 0.00780465 *2 = 0.0156093btc daily earnings for the site.

Now, say the owners of this fraudulent website were to actually use all of the earnings they currently get every day to pay back the full 100btc taken from them, it would take 6406.43 days to pay us back.

Clearly you are COMPLETELY insolvent. Sell part of the site online and make up for your BLATANT inability to pay us back.

You can further see their weekly intake here: https://c-cex.com/index.html?id=stat

Furthermore, you can

I think You don't get an idea. Daily refund depends on daily trade volume. Bigger volume - bigger refund.

Edit:

Furthermore, you can
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
The Dinarcoin guy in the chatbox with his 100% premined idq coin that he sells is a SCAM and it makes a joke out of your site.

But you can mine it. For a small fee of course,lol.
legendary
legendary
Have You check for our minor interface updates? We made many small things more convenient. Also "Day mode" and "Night mode" available.
legendary
The Dinarcoin guy in the chatbox with his 100% premined idq coin that he sells is a SCAM and it makes a joke out of your site.

It is regular coin for exchange. And it has trade volumes - so customers interested in it. I don't see any problem with that.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

legendary
Could I get my held up deposit?

What do You mean? You don't have any. Maybe You mean Your KRN transaction? - then here is it: "confirmations":132,"blockhash":"57627bedf3945b5a31a359aae30e20ed6c4d6631cef68c907b0f018db90bd09d" it goes fine.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Could I get my held up deposit?
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473
LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper
Shouldn't the owners of c-cex sell shares in part of the company to free up funds to pay users back instead of punishing them for using your site in the first place?

Simple fact is, that asking me to wait 3 months for 20btc to be refunded to me is completely out of the question. In 3 months, the price of each could be far higher than it currently is - making it even harder to repay me.

The longer you hold our funds, the far less likely we are to ever use your site again. 500 of your users had < 0.1, and the rest of us don't have btc to trade on your site because you've frozen it.

I've been barking up a similar tree for the past week and a half.  Admin absolutely refuses to attempt to take a loan or make any effort to obtain the funds by any other means than slowly recouping through transaction fees.

How does he expect the largest traders who lost all of their bitcoin on the site to continue trading? The fact is that the transaction volume has plumeted since this hack; this exchange is dead in the water until they refund their users.

Right and expecting people to trade on a known insecure exchange so he can make transaction fees to pay off his customers who he lost money is retarded.
Shouldn't the owners of c-cex sell shares in part of the company to free up funds to pay users back instead of punishing them for using your site in the first place?

Simple fact is, that asking me to wait 3 months for 20btc to be refunded to me is completely out of the question. In 3 months, the price of each could be far higher than it currently is - making it even harder to repay me.

The longer you hold our funds, the far less likely we are to ever use your site again. 500 of your users had < 0.1, and the rest of us don't have btc to trade on your site because you've frozen it.

I've been barking up a similar tree for the past week and a half.  Admin absolutely refuses to attempt to take a loan or make any effort to obtain the funds by any other means than slowly recouping through transaction fees.

How does he expect the largest traders who lost all of their bitcoin on the site to continue trading? The fact is that the transaction volume has plumeted since this hack; this exchange is dead in the water until they refund their users.
legendary
It's time to put all information to one place:

1. What happened 23/02/14?
We developed new system to make withdrawals more secure by confirming it by e-mail. But there was made unforgivable mistake in code allowing to customer to increase it's coins amount by clicking confirmation link again and again in case of withdrawal failure (reason could be wrong wallet address). That mistake was quickly fixed, all security revised but harm was made by one of our customers with user name "Mairusu" displayed in chat as "Darkman" with e-mail address "[email protected]" and IP address "23.29.119.226". He made our BTC hot wallet empty. When I saw it is empty - I just thought that it's just normal withdrawals and put cold wallet's BTC to hot wallet - it was withdrawed in seconds. That was second mistake. In 2 days "Darkman" responded to my e-mail and promiced to refund all he has by the moment. He indeed made some refunds. In total it was: DRK:14380, 15000,08999991 Total: 29380,08999991 / MINT: 2500000, 22516984,55385500, 4999999,99, Total: 30016984,543855 / 0.40072620 BTC. He also promiced to refund 76 BTC but it never happens.

2. What we had to do.
We had to create special account "BTC on hold" to memorize customer's BTC amount for future refund and put BTC. We also reversed all DRK to BTC transactions only made with "Darkman". We credited DRK to users's accounts and substracted BTC. But there was another one mistake: we did not prohibit users to withdraw BTC and DRK when we put their BTC to negative because of reversed transactions. Almost everybody withdrew DRK + BTC not giving us back BTC. That made additional harm to us.

3. What we do now.
We work hard to pick-up trade volumes we lost, making exchange better every day. We pay very big attention to security, check, verify everything every several hours.

4. How we will refund customers and how long it takes?
We owe 124.9 BTC to 96 our customers. Yes, we already refunded about 500 customers, but the total amount was about 3 BTC. (they all had <0.1 balance in BTC). We are going to refund everybody, but we need time. Aproximately up to 3 months. But it depends on how good we will work - I hope it happens faster.

5. Why we continue to work after such hard accident?
I personally beleive c-cex will become Big exhange. We get much of positive feedback and people continue to trust us their funds by increasing the total ammount of exchange's wallets every day. By the day of accident we had lot's of customer's funds in altcoins. Everybody start to withdraw - and they withdraw to about 10% of the balance we had on wallets before accident. We let them do it with no problem because it is their funds an we respect it. We learned hard lesson by that mistake in withdrawals about development culture in implementing new features. We also made full revision of our security procedures, made additional checks, verifications. We had noting bad happened after accident and continue to work good.

I personally apologizes to our customers because of this accident.

Exchange has no problems after that and everything works fine by now: deposits/withdrawals and trades.

Good lord. What a fuck up.

How many times does history need to repeat itself before people stop trusting 3rd parties to store their Bitcoin?
legendary
We are recovering peoples BTC from accident. And will do it in full. Trades goes on, we are working in full mode. Thank's for those people who trust us and cointinue to make deposits. For now any funds You see on Your active balance are able to trade/withdraw at any time with no limits.

LOL wow what a troll scammer. Also what an A-hole.  Cheesy
legendary
HI, I was a c-cex holder of 1gh when the price was ~ 8 a gh, i sold it a moth ago because your pages take forever to load. I know i would have been better saving the gh for life, but the slow responses to clicks-really made it not worth it for myself.  You obvios jnow what you are doinf!

to these ppl who just bought gh at cex: you will earn,,,thenegavite balanve does go away!

It is not about cex.io - it is about c-cex.com
Activity: 3
HI, I was a c-cex holder of 1gh when the price was ~ 8 a gh, i sold it a moth ago because your pages take forever to load. I know i would have been better saving the gh for life, but the slow responses to clicks-really made it not worth it for myself.  You obvios jnow what you are doinf!

to these ppl who just bought gh at cex: you will earn,,,thenegavite balanve does go away!
Activity: 25
Coinmarket, Poloniex, C-CEX  sounds like a systematic attack on crypto

Bummer
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

legendary
It's time to put all information to one place:

1. What happened 23/02/14?
We developed new system to make withdrawals more secure by confirming it by e-mail. But there was made unforgivable mistake in code allowing to customer to increase it's coins amount by clicking confirmation link again and again in case of withdrawal failure (reason could be wrong wallet address). That mistake was quickly fixed, all security revised but harm was made by one of our customers with user name "Mairusu" displayed in chat as "Darkman" with e-mail address "[email protected]" and IP address "23.29.119.226". He made our BTC hot wallet empty. When I saw it is empty - I just thought that it's just normal withdrawals and put cold wallet's BTC to hot wallet - it was withdrawed in seconds. That was second mistake. In 2 days "Darkman" responded to my e-mail and promiced to refund all he has by the moment. He indeed made some refunds. In total it was: DRK:14380, 15000,08999991 Total: 29380,08999991 / MINT: 2500000, 22516984,55385500, 4999999,99, Total: 30016984,543855 / 0.40072620 BTC. He also promiced to refund 76 BTC but it never happens.

2. What we had to do.
We had to create special account "BTC on hold" to memorize customer's BTC amount for future refund and put BTC. We also reversed all DRK to BTC transactions only made with "Darkman". We credited DRK to users's accounts and substracted BTC. But there was another one mistake: we did not prohibit users to withdraw BTC and DRK when we put their BTC to negative because of reversed transactions. Almost everybody withdrew DRK + BTC not giving us back BTC. That made additional harm to us.

3. What we do now.
We work hard to pick-up trade volumes we lost, making exchange better every day. We pay very big attention to security, check, verify everything every several hours.

4. How we will refund customers and how long it takes?
We owe 149 BTC to 96 our customers. (11.21068002 refunded by Apr, 2015) Yes, we already refunded about 500 customers, but the total amount was about 3 BTC. (they all had <0.1 balance in BTC). We are going to refund everybody, but we need time. Aproximately up to 3 months. But it depends on how good we will work - I hope it happens faster.

5. Why we continue to work after such hard accident?
I personally beleive c-cex will become Big exhange. We get much of positive feedback and people continue to trust us their funds by increasing the total ammount of exchange's wallets every day. By the day of accident we had lot's of customer's funds in altcoins. Everybody start to withdraw - and they withdraw to about 10% of the balance we had on wallets before accident. We let them do it with no problem because it is their funds an we respect it. We learned hard lesson by that mistake in withdrawals about development culture in implementing new features. We also made full revision of our security procedures, made additional checks, verifications. We had noting bad happened after accident and continue to work good.

I personally apologizes to our customers because of this accident.
Jump to: