Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 57. (Read 254628 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
@c-cex

when do you return buying some other XVGCT? Price is stuck at 70 SAT... 600 SAT are far away...

That's an interesting question but no one from ccex is willing to reply so far.... Hello?!? Someone's there??

It's weekend. They are enjoying their hard earned rest. Must have been exhausting, all that customer care they're doing.

Probably they want everybody trade these #XVGCT so the price won't raise so much and one day, stressed from all this shit, we CUSTOMERS (remember this word C-CEX) who lost already tons of money, sell at 60-70 SAT.
Thanks for all this shit C-CEX from the bottom of heart.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
All the people who want invites knowing they risk losing the money (to say it in a nice way) will then kry like little girls.

just tell me how to get the fucking invite and make a fucking account

I woluld tell you if i would still use C-CEX, you are the tipe of people who lose money on an exchange so i can gain it.

if you have account and you dont wanna use inbox me email and pass i will be very thankkfull to you mate
Activity: 87
All the people who want invites knowing they risk losing the money (to say it in a nice way) will then kry like little girls.

I woluld tell you if i would still use C-CEX, you are the tipe of people who lose money on an exchange so i can gain it.

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
@c-cex

when do you return buying some other XVGCT? Price is stuck at 70 SAT... 600 SAT are far away...

That's an interesting question but no one from ccex is willing to reply so far.... Hello?!? Someone's there??

It's weekend. They are enjoying their hard earned rest. Must have been exhausting, all that customer care they're doing.
Activity: 187
Merit: 10
@c-cex

Activity: 87
@c-cex

what the duck is invite code  help us out C cex
Activity: 2
Hello I would like an invite code to sign up for C-CEX
Thank You
[email protected]
Activity: 16
You can buy mine for ~$15k USD, that's why I'm owed, and I can't seem to collect my XVGCT tokens to even attempt to get anything back as the support ticket system has been full for over two months straight...  Hey, buy me out and maybe you can make a lot more if you can get my XVGCT out of them; your gamble, feel free to PM me.  Tongue

Heck, with luck C-CEX will buy me out, then I can drop my pending legal case; that would be the most ideal ending, but I'm not betting on it since they haven't contacted me...

BTW:  If this sounds like a company you want to get in bed with I promise to make you all of the invite codes you want, because the only way I stand a chance to get paid is if they have your capital held hostage, so please, if you want to sit down at the Russian Roulette table be my guest.  Tongue

Edit:  Oh wait, here, if you like high stakes and guaranteed risk it looks like I have a URL I can share:  https://c-cex.com/?rf=69E7A06B2E160702

hahah
Activity: 3
Hello I would like an invite code to sign up for C-CEX
Thank You
[email protected]
anybody wants to give his her ccex account  contact  me
Activity: 18
I withdrawed 10000 XBY to the address(BQmgx9JpvJ7K8CMFjavCa4a5Vy3f8jaxEb) from C-CEX on about 2018-01-01  when the withdraw service is on maintenance. I just remebered it and checked my wallet. It has been reduced from my C-CEX wallet and i haven’t got it on the above address. I also can’t find it on the withdraw history. But You can check the XBY buy and sell history. I bought 754804.3132 and sell 113358.908 XBY from 2017-12-31 when my XBY amount is 0. Now I have 631445 XBY. 
754804 -113358–631445=10000.
 Please help me. My C-CEX ID is rushui223.

Sorry to bother you.Someone advised me to try to find the confirmation e-mail from C-CEX, for this withdrawal, and click cancel.I tried and it really works.
Sorry for the trouble i brought to you.
Mayby referral code.

I tried several times they don't work...
Activity: 78
Activity: 136
Merit: 10
@C-CEX

buy more please... still tonz of XVGCT out of here!

DO you know what is Invite code in c-cex.com?
@C-CEX

buy more please... still tonz of XVGCT out of here!
Activity: 20
@ C-CEX

I will not change my deadline Friday the 23rd of February 2018  12:00 UTC !
Last chance! And that is actually too CHEAP!

Filter by type: Both Buy Sell

[XVGCT] Verge refund token
Date/time
Market
Type
Units total
Units to fill
Price
Cost / proceeds to fill

2018-02-21 17:33:53
XVGCT-BTC
Sell
63332.10090999 XVGCT
63332.10090999 XVGCT
0.38822578 BTC

I do not care about the agreement!
I and all XVG owners did not care about them for over 2 months !!
I have already found the right prosecutor, runs really well .....

Threats will probably get you nowhere

This is not to be understood as a threat!
Legally, I have to leave a deadline as an opportunity!

There is plenty of sell order around 600 satoshi, but people keep selling it for 70... why would people do that Huh and why people would want an invite code with whats going on with the verge being stolen??

Whether accident or intent!
Our XVG is gone and I will not wait any longer!
Two months silence was just too much !!

I agree with you 100% They stayed silent for too long. Many people take the opportunity and trade the tokens making some profits at the COST of those who lost their money. I will not sell under 600 and it seems they are determined to only bye low orders. There is also still no answer to if the tokens get burned of not once bought by C-Cex...for me it looks like they just get pushed back into the game....
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
@ C-CEX

I will not change my deadline Friday the 23rd of February 2018  12:00 UTC !
Last chance! And that is actually too CHEAP!

Filter by type: Both Buy Sell

[XVGCT] Verge refund token
Date/time
Market
Type
Units total
Units to fill
Price
Cost / proceeds to fill

2018-02-21 17:33:53
XVGCT-BTC
Sell
63332.10090999 XVGCT
63332.10090999 XVGCT
0.38822578 BTC

I do not care about the agreement!
I and all XVG owners did not care about them for over 2 months !!
I have already found the right prosecutor, runs really well .....

Threats will probably get you nowhere

This is not to be understood as a threat!
Legally, I have to leave a deadline as an opportunity!

There is plenty of sell order around 600 satoshi, but people keep selling it for 70... why would people do that Huh and why people would want an invite code with whats going on with the verge being stolen??

Whether accident or intent!
Our XVG is gone and I will not wait any longer!
Two months silence was just too much !!
Pages:
Jump to: