Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 59. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 10
Leute es ist Betrug!
Wollt ihr das nicht sehen?

People it's scam!
Don't you want to see this?

We found an agreement, you don't have to sell like yesterday at 2 satoshi, people were panicking.

What agreement are you talking about ? buying a verge refund token for 10% of the price ? even if we put the sell price on normal rate it will never go through.. Or everybody missed the point
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Leute es ist Betrug!

People it's scam!

We found an agreement, you don't have to sell like yesterday at 2 satoshi, people were panicking.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Activity: 486
Merit: 100
Careful buying from C-CEX reported they are robbing everyone

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821586.new
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
@ Quantz 75
Mit was wurdest du von c-cex gekauft?
What were you bought from C-CeX?
Activity: 65
Now we accept new user registrations on invite code basis. We do not provide any information yet how to get invite code.

when and where we can get invite codes ??
Please give us some idea

not atm. as stated, the admin not yet inform how to get invite code.
Activity: 72
Who can invite me there? Help pls!  Smiley
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Leute es ist Betrug!

People it's scam!
Yesterday at 2 SAT, today already 60 SAT, still long way until 600 SAT but let’s see on next days

Yeah people are panicking... and imagine if you bought yesterday at 2 sat and sold today at 60 sat..

I bought 150 000 xvgct yesterday at 2 Sat Smiley

Nice, even today it's a good deal i think

I knew it you see 100 sat  Smiley
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Yesterday at 2 SAT, today already 60 SAT, still long way until 600 SAT but let’s see on next days

Yeah people are panicking... and imagine if you bought yesterday at 2 sat and sold today at 60 sat..

I bought 150 000 xvgct yesterday at 2 Sat Smiley

63 satoshi
Monseigneur is too kind.... please take also a % on the trade I beg you
Now we accept new user registrations on invite code basis. We do not provide any information yet how to get invite code.

Cool it will open more earnings and buyers for us too..

Activity: 12

when and where we can get invite codes ??
Please give us some idea
50% of weekly earning spent to XVGCT refund. More to go.

I mean lets be serious 2 seconds, price of selling stuck at 44 satoshi and we cant event change it ? current price 622 satoshi and I'm not event talking about the price it was before.
Is it normal that we cant change the price on the orders ?
the decent thing is to exchange it for a real coin (Btc, ltc, eth or whatever pleases you) at the current price on coinmarketcap. Anything else is a pure Scam. So we can't complain to your support because they are too busy, we can't complain here because no one reply.

The main question is still how can you loose a wallet like that ? no backup ? why just you ? there is lot of things that smell really bad around here, proove us wrong but not with your 44 satoshi offer, this is a really bad joke!
Activity: 20
50% of weekly earning spent to XVGCT refund. More to go.

WOW! Indeed...you bought upto 43sat, which is exactly why you did this, to get away with millions! Well, you have until Sunday to buy mine for full market price.
Activity: 1
Hello ,
I would like the invitation too, to help recovery from XVG mess Smiley
Activity: 24
Help I need invite to c-cex.com
Hello.
Will somebody give me invitation code for my new registration.
Thanks..

I'd like to have an invitation too...

PM me, I will try to PM you.
Pages:
Jump to: