Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 78. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 546
Merit: 252
C-CEX, or whoever is watching this thread.

We urgently need the latest XBY Wallet update to be made on C-CEX.

Here is the Github: https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes

V.1.3.0 is the latest version. The transaction fee has been reduced to 1 XBY . . down from 50

Windows:  https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.3.0.0/xtrabytes-qt.exe

Linux:  https://github.com/borzalom/XtraBYtes/releases/download/pre-v1.3.0.0/xtrabytes-qt-linux-1.3.0.0

THIS IS A MANDATORY WALLET UPGRADE

Changes:

*** Transaction Fee will be lowered from 50 XBY to 1 XBY starting at block 365.000 ***

Code improvement to enhance XTRABYTES network quality
Chain is now using the PoSign algorithm
Removal of PoW algorithm
Additional checkpoints added for extra security

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
C-CEX IS A SCAM AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS
they have email ??

still can't reply ticket. Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours

No read the previous posts you are lucky if they answer to you... We don't have any answers about XVG for 2 months and they hide...
Activity: 69
Merit: 0
they have email ??

still can't reply ticket. Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours
Activity: 2
When can i make a acount?
Never do that except if you like losing money..

Then give me youre login so i can buy a coin  Cool

I sell you mine at about $100 discount for 0.5 BTC
It has 0.50557958 BTC worth of GRC in it.

P.S.: if interested PM me.
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
i sent transaction  screenshot link for this assholes they answered:
make sure you are sending your deposit to your MCAP deposit address which is 0xdd6edc222401ed2cf11a7eb17afa79ca0de7e3b9.

if your deposit met those above conditions - please, reply in this ticket.
Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours
so how i can reply this bastards ticket?  Angry 12 hours passed

You have to wait and hope one day they give you back your money, but they are a lot of case where they didn't and we are all waiting our XVG since 2 months.
Yuri thinks he can hide with http://www.privacyprotect.org/ and others things but one day or another he will get caught with this c-cex scam ,i promise you that you fooled too many people and this is not your personal money. Now it will go public.

There are people out there willing to make things *very* personal. If I were Yuri, I would come clean asap.
i sent transaction  screenshot link for this assholes they answered:
make sure you are sending your deposit to your MCAP deposit address which is 0xdd6edc222401ed2cf11a7eb17afa79ca0de7e3b9.

so how i can reply this bastards ticket?  Angry 12 hours passed

You have to wait and hope one day they give you back your money, but they are a lot of case where they didn't and we are all waiting our XVG since 2 months.
Yuri thinks he can hide with http://www.privacyprotect.org/ and others things but one day or another he will get caught with this c-cex scam ,i promise you that you fooled too many people and this is not your personal money. Now it will go public.
i sent transaction  screenshot link for this assholes they answered:

so how i can reply this bastards ticket?  Angry 12 hours passed
C-CEX problems.

EAG Coin wallet IS NOT SYNC with the blockchain for a month! Can't get withdrawl on my wallet  Sad

[EAG] EACoin   99751   120100   282400.24394153   no info   31 days 9 hours   15 min   Delayed

2018-02-03 02:22:00   Withdrawal      -63.64697877 EAG   -63.64697877 EAG to E3DZcroNKwoc4uShzF14KeEXTgXPBX4tjT (248c39c83b775409f1cdd1c20602e404cc1ccb814db026a8454beb8d7fb81615)

Can anyone help?
Activity: 7
Soooo they lied about the ETH maintenance being done. It's been over 24hrs since their twitter message about it being over, and lo and behold, an ETH deposit from WEEKS AGO still has not posted. How hard is it to do this?

I mean, if there are technical problems, sure, fine, whatever, but how hard is it to simply not lie to your customers?!

Dozens of people STILL have no access to their ETH network based funds.

Shameful shit. Just don't lie or mislead, keep people PROPERLY INFORMED rather than mislead and leave people in the dark.

Ugh.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
probably after the removal of several coins next week, the 14th, they will start working on other wallets with issues..
i had deposit mcap..after 345 confirmations do not redeemed yet

can't create ticket too >> Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours.
what the ...
Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Seriously, people who are asking when they can register or signup for C-CEX: are you really that naive? Read the entire thread and this thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2821586.new#new

C-CEX is holding XVG hostage. Has been in non-working condition since December. Are not replying to ANY tickets / forum posts / tweets etc. Are ignoring ALL customers.

They are gaslighting us. This exchange is at the very least extremely crappy and dangerous, but most likely a scam. Do not do business with them at all!

We're looking into our options to file a class action, but unless the puny owner(s) are crawling out of their holes of anonymity back there in Ukraine, we are all just screwed.
Activity: 115
When is it possible to register?
Activity: 23
Maybe after ETH wallet they will start fixing XVG...

I hope so, I've been waiting a long time to withdraw my XVG...
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Join the revolution

Then give me youre login so i can buy a coin  Cool
Activity: 169
Merit: 100
Join the revolution
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.
The next batch of coins flagged for removal have been announced. The removal date is 14.02.2018. List available on front page. Please, notice, we do not send news by e-mail anymore.
We have to free up server resources for new coins by delisting some coins which have consistently low trading volume.
The following coins will be removed on 14.02.2018 if their average trading volume for the last month has not exceeded 0.5 BTC/day (15 BTC for last 30 days):

SixEleven [611], Adelphoi [ADL], AdvancedInternetBlock [AIB], AlpaCoin [APC], AppleCoin [APW], ArcticCoin [ARC], LuckChain [BASH], BitBay [BAY], Bitdeal [BDL], BitBee [BEE], First Bitcoin Capital [BITCF], BoostCoin [BOST], BritCoin [BRIT], BitLuckCoin [BTLC], BitCore [BTXC], Bitquark [BTQ], CaliphCoin [CALC], CryptoEscudo [CESC], CNBcoin [CNB], CryptoJacksCoin [CJ], CoreCoin [CRC], CereiPayCoin [CRPC], Crypto [CTO], DeshCoin [DESH], Dream8coin [DRM8], Droidz [DRZ], GA Coin [GAC], EBlackHole [EBH], Eclipse [EC], E-Coin [ECN], Elements [ELM], FastCash [FCH], FutCoin [FUTC], President Johnson [GARY], GlobalCoin [GBC], GelukCoin [GELUK], GoldCoin [GLD], GlobalTradeCoin [GLTC], Groestlcoin [GRS], Growers International [GRWI], HEAT ledger [HEAT], Hoppin [HOP], IoTcoin [IOT], Janus [JNS], Kronecoin [KRONE], Krypstal [KRS], Landcoin [LDCN], Loyalty [LOYAL], LEOcoin [LEO], Litecred [LTCR], MobileCash [MBL], People [MEN], MoasHoldingsCoin [MHC], Namo Coin [NAMO], NoLimitCoin 2.0 [NLC2], DNotes [NOTE], NovaCoin [NVC], OpinionCoin [OPNC], OTCCoin [OTX], PabyosiCoin Special [PCS], PieXcoin [PIEX], PiZZAcoin [PIZZA], Polygon [POLY], President Trump [PRES], ProCurrency [PROC], RolleyCoin [ROLC], SmileyCoin [SMLY], T-coin [TCOIN], TeraCoin [TERA], TengRi [TERI], TeslaCoilCoin [TESLA], Treasure Land [TLAC], UtaCoin [UTA], Varkk [VAK], Vsync [VSX], VirtaUniqueCoin [VUC], WA Space [WA], Wcoin [WCN], Bitcoin U.F. [XB], Bitcoin Auto [XBTA], CoinonatX [XCXT], GoldenBird [XGB], International Diamond [XID], ExodusCoin [XODUS], InternetOfMoney [XOM], InternetOfThings [XOT], Isotope [XTP], Bonanza [XZA], ZCash [ZEC], Zennies [ZENI].

Is this a joke @c-cex?
You write as if nothing happened. We are hundreds, maybe thousands of users waiting to know what happens with our cryptocurrencies / money.

Where were the deposits / withdrawals and transactions?

this is a joke.  this exchange is a scam if they cannot answer a support ticket.  do not risk funds at c-cex
Please fix withdraw zec.

[EAG] EACoin please too! can't get withdrawl for a week!!

-63.64697877 EAG to E3DZcroNKwoc4uShzF14KeEXTgXPBX4tjT (248c39c83b775409f1cdd1c20602e404cc1ccb814db026a8454beb8d7fb81615)
Pages:
Jump to: