Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 74. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
After 24 hours still no answer for the ticket about Verge...
Activity: 16
Merit: 0
BitCoinTalk is a joke, why does the C-CEX account still have "Legendary" next to their name and a ton of "Merit", remove these accolades immediately, that's your name on the line when new users look to people who are trustworthy, and C-CEX is anything but...  Admins, funnel this demand up your chain and make it so; it's time we take steps to make C-CEX known for being the charlatans that they are, and unless you do something to show the other users that Yuri is a thief, then we'll all just have to assume that you're in on it as well...  Kickbacks it would seem?  I see an admin some pages back trying to defend him, but I don't see him speaking up now; in this case silence is consent, if you're not doing anything to reprimand a user who clearly scams and steals from others then you're clearly ok with it happening, and that's a problem, so fix it!

Group:  Please report this post so they are -forced- to look at it as it seems they're not replying at all either; if they delete it then we know the truth about how they feel and we know they're a joke also, but if they do the right thing and strip the C-CEX account of anything that shows anything besides that of a scammer then we know they actually care about their brand and their users...
Have I mentioned lately how much I hate C-Cex?

lot of people have the same hate...
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
What's happening with the GLD wallet? It's temporary offline and I can't withdraw my funds. Will I make it before remove this coin from exchange?
Looks like you're too late too. Seems to be their SOP lately. Announce a coin will be delisted, disable the wallet beforehand and force users to trade the coin at a loss just to get them out. If you didn't in time, kiss your GLD goodbye. You will get no sympathy from C-Cex.

Have I mentioned lately how much I hate C-Cex?
Activity: 4
What's happening with the GLD wallet? It's temporary offline and I can't withdraw my funds. Will I make it before remove this coin from exchange?
I need to register.
can you help me OR if you can sell me your account Huh
HA HAH AHHA HAhh haHhahahahhhaa a ha ah ha ahhahahah  ha ha a haha haha!

Hooooooooo! That was a good laugh.
how can I register on c-cex
anyone can help me

they stopped registrations and thanks god for this...
Activity: 12
I need to register.
can you help me OR if you can sell me your account Huh
You don't want to. Trust me on this.
Activity: 12
how can I register on c-cex
anyone can help me
I think it's worth giving them time.  It can be seen that they are trying to optimize the service

Look at new system ticket(need login for view) : https://c-cex.com/?id=support

The only thing "new" about this support system is we can't open new tickets because their support queue is always full! They either need to execute the ZEC transfer that I started or they owe me 0.0245 BTC. Period.
Ticket system are apparently crowded with requests. And they periodically turn it off
Now its enable. Try it. I can see this:

Okay, I got to the screen to enter a support ticket, spent a few minutes composing it, then, by the time I hit submit, the Support ticket queue was full again. Big surprise.
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/zerofossilfuel/Screenshot_2018-02-15_11-00-42.png
http://i829.photobucket.com/albums/zz218/zerofossilfuel/Screenshot_2018-02-15_11-05-04.png

Yea it happened to me the same several tiems... must be quick and lucky...
I think it's worth giving them time.  It can be seen that they are trying to optimize the service

The only thing "new" about this support system is we can't open new tickets because their support queue is always full! They either need to execute the ZEC transfer that I started or they owe me 0.0245 BTC. Period.
Ticket system are apparently crowded with requests. And they periodically turn it off

Okay, I got to the screen to enter a support ticket, spent a few minutes composing it, then, by the time I hit submit, the Support ticket queue was full again. Big surprise.
I’ve just opened a ticket asking if , at least, XVG are safe. Let’s see the answer... if it will be.

It's always the same automatic message and they close the tickets, they don't answer to that and tfor the deadline.

Yea until now no answer at all
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
I’ve just opened a ticket asking if , at least, XVG are safe. Let’s see the answer... if it will be.

It's always the same automatic message and they close the tickets, they don't answer to that and tfor the deadline.
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
He doesn't even pay his moderators and look what they are saying

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1068
I think it's worth giving them time.  It can be seen that they are trying to optimize the service

Activity: 9
scam

Beware!!! do not deposit anything on this shitty site and share to all your crypto friends so no body on the EARTH use this shitty site
Activity: 1134
Merit: 525
Less hops. More wins.

Pages:
Jump to: