Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 73. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 5
Registrant Phone: +1.8022274003
is this c-cex phone number ??

No this is privacy protect's phone (http://www.privacyprotect.org/about-privacyprotection/) , the service they use to hide their whois informations, please tell me i'm not the only one to understand all this??? haha
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
36 hours passed and still no answer from the "Support" about Verge...
Activity: 12
Merit: 0
is this c-cex phone number ??
You can also report them here (they are above all this) : https://publicdomainregistry.com/report-abuse-complain/
And try to report them here for false whois information : https://publicdomainregistry.com/contact-us/report-false-whois/ if they failed to change it the website will be suspended.
Best I can do is this whois lookup. This registrar is in a neighboring state. Perhaps I can pay them a personal visit and pull the plug on the c-cex domain? Think that would send Yuriy a loud enough message?

WHOIS Result
Domain Name: C-CEX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1840333801_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-14T22:41:42Z
Creation Date: 2013-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)
Registrant Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Registrant City: Burlington
Registrant State/Province: MA
Registrant Postal Code: 01803
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry

Yeah that's what i said in a previous post they hide behind privacy protect , you can press charges against c-cex so they can ask to them to reveal their informations.
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Best I can do is this whois lookup. This registrar is in a neighboring state. Perhaps I can pay them a personal visit and pull the plug on the c-cex domain? Think that would send Yuriy a loud enough message?

WHOIS Result
Domain Name: C-CEX.COM
Registry Domain ID: 1840333801_DOMAIN_COM-VRSN
Registrar WHOIS Server: whois.publicdomainregistry.com
Registrar URL: www.publicdomainregistry.com
Updated Date: 2016-05-14T22:41:42Z
Creation Date: 2013-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar Registration Expiration Date: 2018-12-25T15:39:31Z
Registrar: PDR Ltd. d/b/a PublicDomainRegistry.com
Registrar IANA ID: 303
Domain Status: clientTransferProhibited https://icann.org/epp#clientTransferProhibited
Registry Registrant ID: Not Available From Registry
Registrant Name: Domain Admin
Registrant Organization: Privacy Protect, LLC (PrivacyProtect.org)
Registrant Street: 10 Corporate Drive
Registrant City: Burlington
Registrant State/Province: MA
Registrant Postal Code: 01803
Registrant Country: US
Registrant Phone Ext:
Registrant Fax:
Registrant Fax Ext:
Registrant Email:
Registry Admin ID: Not Available From Registry
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Activity: 346
Merit: 250
Does anyone have a physical address for C-Cex?
Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the excellent work you do on a daily basis, I admit that C-CEX is by far my best trading platform.

I would also like to draw your attention to the deletion of two currencies that are: CRPC and TERI, I am aware that their volumes in BTC were low, but in USD they performed well, on average 5k USD daily trading, something that is not insignificant, I would like to know if there is a hope to review these two currencies on C-CEX in order to continue trading with them, if so, please tell me when do you predict to relist them.

thanks and good luck

I love how you're completely oblivious of all the other comments in this thread :')

C-CEX is one of the worst trading platforms, as they appear to be a non-communicative scam.

How can I register on c-cex ?? I am waiting months and months now

I think he is a troll, there’s no any other logic explanation about this ..,

I know another troll Yuriy Ivanov and c-cex.com : Back then the hottest trade was XVG and oh vacations and "maintenance problems" no news for more than one month and he writes in this forum about delisting coins but no news about this huge scam, he simply took the coins without news.. Grin

Plus nobody is pursuing him he thinks can do whatever wants ...

Yes because he tries to hide, we must gather informations, inform people, maybe create a website and something like it https://medium.com/@7/c-cex-com-where-is-my-money-7e77af4ea2f3 with a newsletter etc.. But i can't do it everything alone, we must regroup and everybody must do something.
Hello,

First of all, I would like to thank you for the excellent work you do on a daily basis, I admit that C-CEX is by far my best trading platform.

I would also like to draw your attention to the deletion of two currencies that are: CRPC and TERI, I am aware that their volumes in BTC were low, but in USD they performed well, on average 5k USD daily trading, something that is not insignificant, I would like to know if there is a hope to review these two currencies on C-CEX in order to continue trading with them, if so, please tell me when do you predict to relist them.

thanks and good luck

I love how you're completely oblivious of all the other comments in this thread :')

C-CEX is one of the worst trading platforms, as they appear to be a non-communicative scam.

I know another troll Yuriy Ivanov and c-cex.com : Back then the hottest trade was XVG and oh vacations and "maintenance problems" no news for more than one month and he writes in this forum about delisting coins but no news about this huge scam, he simply took the coins without news.. Grin

Plus nobody is pursuing him he thinks can do whatever wants ...
Hello,

thanks and good luck

Hello,

thanks and good luck

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Hello,

thanks and good luck

Have you read the other posts here?? Why on earth would you want to register for C-CEX while it's blatantly clear they are defective, to say the least. If you want to throw money at a corrupt exchange, be my guest, but how about considering a charity instead?
Hello,

thanks and good luck

You can't and you are lucky believe me, are you so stupid that you want to register on a scam website?
Hello,

thanks and good luck

Activity: 175
Merit: 1
Hello,

thanks and good luck

Activity: 79
Hello,

thanks and good luck
I have deposited eth token on c-cex , but they are not showing me my balance.
Its been 3 days now , my ethereum token(mcaps)  is not showing on c-cex .
i tried to raise a customer suppot  token , but they are saying "Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours." .they are not allowing me to raise a token for me .
please assist me wat to do
my (ethereum token)mcaps transaction hash is  0x15f879be437a1798acb17317765045177d11b0cdbf004e401cfc8e53fa388d22
Can any one ask to Admin about new registrations Huh
Pages:
Jump to: