Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 83. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0
C-CEX, this is beyond any limits, where is my LTC, i made a transaction of my LTC 25Hours ago, and on the network it is spent and its not shown in my wallet in C-ECX Wallet, support ticket asking me to get back in Hour(S)m is this is even possible, not having my coins in my wallet and when i am trying to get in contact with Support you are asking me to get back to Make a support ticket in Hourss Huh??not  even Minutes ? Hours HuhHuh

Scammers are much more professional than You by the way !!!!!

Get my coins in ASAP in case i am imagining as if you will care to ready my message here !

My Transaction ID: 1567a48f838751f3749eb271791fd8117c16ae6004c1ea03bdc9338b67dc98cc    
my bloody Wallet at your platform is: LcYzNqYrVWdiUw7bPmtgY5hZS5aUTmTfPm

go track it, its delivered since i was a kid !!!

Hi, mate! Have you already received your coins in deposit or not? I made deposit of ltc yesterday evening and still there is no on my account. The transaction is confirmed and done in blockchain explorer though.

Nothing Man, the only thing i have found that my Transaction is spent at the network and and several addresses got collected in one address hold 72 LTC, i dont know if they are storing the Coins in a different address prior distributing or this is got hacked and out Coins are lost.. i dont know, no updates and yet i cant open a ticket
Yes, man, I have the same situation. Tickets queue is always full and we have no ability to make a ticket. My ltc was transferred to some address too. Maybe they move our ltc to cold storage or something... Maybe they check everything manually and then add the balances to our accounts, I don`t know. It is weekend now and probably they add everything tomorrow. But I need my ltc to get deposited badly as you do, I guess. Please, get me known if you will get your ltc deposited, then I will know that everything is OK.

The same thing happened with my BitcoinZ wallet, some transferes during the vacation period and last days and the balance is 20% that I had.., but this when I use the block explorer, because in the C-Chex my balance is 0.

Hope that this is just a movement to security storage our coins.

i agree with you, this might be a transaction for cold storage, however, this is not making them good yet, clients are trading in such volatile market if they cannot meet its requirement and appreciate time, so they are not part of it.

Defiantly i will update you in my post here if there is any news, Good luck
Activity: 98
Merit: 5
They clearly see our messages, i think either they stole our XVG and try to save time or they need more time to buy back the xvg they sold when it was at a higher price (and they are doing this repeatedly).

But either way c-cex is a scam and the worst exchange with no communication at all, and the owner of c-cex Yuriy Ivanov is a scammer (you can't hold our money like this for more than one month without replying). And we are hundreds of people.

And when you look at the past of c-cex it as always been like this with these fake ICO https://themerkle.com/bitcoin-scam-site-warning-c-cex/, and the DRK (now Dash) that were never refunded https://www.dash.org/forum/threads/report-of-c-cex-situation-with-drk-because-of-feb-23-

accident.1677/page-3

And the worst we have proof that they see our messages and clearly don't reply, they are blatantly thumbing their nose at us and doing whatever they want. They even banned me from their chat because i was asking too much questiosn about XVG (without even one reply on it).
C-CEX, this is beyond any limits, where is my LTC, i made a transaction of my LTC 25Hours ago, and on the network it is spent and its not shown in my wallet in C-ECX Wallet, support ticket asking me to get back in Hour(S)m is this is even possible, not having my coins in my wallet and when i am trying to get in contact with Support you are asking me to get back to Make a support ticket in Hourss Huh??not  even Minutes ? Hours HuhHuh

Get my coins in ASAP in case i am imagining as if you will care to ready my message here !

My Transaction ID: 1567a48f838751f3749eb271791fd8117c16ae6004c1ea03bdc9338b67dc98cc    

Hi, mate! Have you already received your coins in deposit or not? I made deposit of ltc yesterday evening and still there is no on my account. The transaction is confirmed and done in blockchain explorer though.

Nothing Man, the only thing i have found that my Transaction is spent at the network and and several addresses got collected in one address hold 72 LTC, i dont know if they are storing the Coins in a different address prior distributing or this is got hacked and out Coins are lost.. i dont know, no updates and yet i cant open a ticket
Yes, man, I have the same situation. Tickets queue is always full and we have no ability to make a ticket. My ltc was transferred to some address too. Maybe they move our ltc to cold storage or something... Maybe they check everything manually and then add the balances to our accounts, I don`t know. It is weekend now and probably they add everything tomorrow. But I need my ltc to get deposited badly as you do, I guess. Please, get me known if you will get your ltc deposited, then I will know that everything is OK.

The same thing happened with my BitcoinZ wallet, some transferes during the vacation period and last days and the balance is 20% that I had.., but this when I use the block explorer, because in the C-Chex my balance is 0.

Everyone.... LTC,WTCH, XVG (more than one month ago and no news so don't be in a hurry we are still waiting our XVG) and a lot of other coins etc... There is no doubt that c-cex is a scam... If you have one chance to withdraw your money do it and quit this shitty exchange before it falls totally...

Look at our thread about proven c-cex scams : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/warning-xvg-verge-gone-from-c-cexcom-and-they-avoid-all-questions-about-it-2821586
Activity: 182
Merit: 13
C-CEX, this is beyond any limits, where is my LTC, i made a transaction of my LTC 25Hours ago, and on the network it is spent and its not shown in my wallet in C-ECX Wallet, support ticket asking me to get back in Hour(S)m is this is even possible, not having my coins in my wallet and when i am trying to get in contact with Support you are asking me to get back to Make a support ticket in Hourss Huh??not  even Minutes ? Hours HuhHuh

Activity: 12

Activity: 136
Merit: 12
I sent 1.21 LTC to my C-cex account during the vacation period. But now they are in my account history but not in my balance. I wrote to support but they did not give me any good answer. Can anyone here help me?

Same situation with XVG BEFORE the vacations. Try to reply again the first answers are automatic.
The support tickets queue is full and they are not accepting more tickets now.
I sent 1.21 LTC to my C-cex account during the vacation period. But now they are in my account history but not in my balance. I wrote to support but they did not give me any good answer. Can anyone here help me?

Same situation with XVG BEFORE the vacations. Try to reply again the first answers are automatic.
Does their customer support active? I've tried to contact them yesterday but i still haven't got a response until now.
I can't access my account for how many times even if the email and password i input is correct. I also tried to reset my password twice but i haven't receive any email even once.

Also i want to know if they disable accounts that are not being accessed or login for a long time. I have some sh*tcoins there that happened to rise from the dead so i want to check it.

Yes they are "active" wait a little bit we are waiting for more than a month, on your case i think they will answer, but most of the time they steal people/don't answer...
Activity: 136
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
Does their customer support active? I've tried to contact them yesterday but i still haven't got a response until now.
I can't access my account for how many times even if the email and password i input is correct. I also tried to reset my password twice but i haven't receive any email even once.

Also i want to know if they disable accounts that are not being accessed or login for a long time. I have some sh*tcoins there that happened to rise from the dead so i want to check it.
Activity: 12

Activity: 65
After 6 weeks c-cex today released BiblePay from maintenance mode .. now BBP is actively trading with volume. I just tested the withdrawal process in my acct and it worked. Apparently the c-cex owner does all of the backend work himself to avoid being hacked (which I think happened a couple years ago). It looks like he's slowly getting things fixed.

This situation is good, to protect our investments, but in this kind of situation it’s complicated. But, let’s wait... I’m waiting for a month, wait a little bit more will not kill me... I just wanna know that are hope and our coins will be restored someday.

Thanks for your post.
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
1 month of vacations, deposits and lost withdrawals, support still does not receive tickets, ccex became a scam?
Activity: 489
After 6 weeks c-cex today released BiblePay from maintenance mode .. now BBP is actively trading with volume. I just tested the withdrawal process in my acct and it worked. Apparently the c-cex owner does all of the backend work himself to avoid being hacked (which I think happened a couple years ago). It looks like he's slowly getting things fixed.

Hello guys, I’m having issues with my BTCz wallet since the vacations. I withdraw my coins in the vacation period and the balance 0 and still in that way until now.

And, I’m not able to open a support ticket. Anyone opened a ticket today?
Activity: 215
Merit: 100

Thank you for your former help to resolve depposit delay . Thistime I have sent 3 trasaction LUX to my Cex account , but it still not arrived at  my account like before ,please check it for me ,thank you!
Date: 2018/1/25 13:30
To: Cex LL6Hgg1HEBTC18CyiyPqQn6ZdPijFv6aQG
Debit: -478437.00 LUX
Transaction fee: -0.02 LUX
Net amount: -478437.02 LUX
Transaction ID: 64f78ed068f3fa54829fe0c7bbc78ec2443256221ebf54e97e309735428d2a50

Date: 2018/1/25  11:15
Debit: -20000.00 LUX
Transaction fee: -0.01 LUX
Net amount: -20000.01 LUX
Transaction ID: 51d87a5d73ed06f9c5b2ebe49ca9f73169cbb36a0e9af9794daa64e0156cef69

Date: 2018/1/25  14:33
Debit: -114342.80 LUX
Transaction fee: -0.01 LUX
Net amount: -114342.81 LUX
Transaction ID: 25804a47845ed523f85837278eb7850944ea762db3c686ac8225bfb1b38f0827
Pages:
Jump to: