Pages:
Author

Topic: C-CEX.com Trusted, Secure & Friendly Exchange Since 2013. 200+ Alts,USD,Low Fees - page 86. (Read 254629 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Is there anyway we can contact them directly (phone call, direct email, maybe office visit)?

They've not been responding any questions in regard to XVG wallet.

Probably they wouldn't answer aswell... they are avoiding all Verge questions.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
please help me. Then move the WTHC to the address "whQGvwqkfe8YkvaYULVB117hKjtvuTVo43" from 2018-01-23 so far have not seen the money transferred to the account on C-cex, what is going on. please check out help me. thank you
Activity: 98
Merit: 11
Does anyone know of any C-Cex clones? Or sites Similar? I have used it for a while and am just wondering if there are others.
Activity: 109
I got XVG on CEX since last year ... and until now stillnot able to access it .

I know wallet on maintainance. but for how long and

WHY???
Activity: 2086
Merit: 608
Online Security & Investment Corporation
Where is trusted and secure C-cex owners Huh??
All of my WTHC are gone !!!!
Merit: 5
Is there anyway we can contact them directly (phone call, direct email, maybe office visit)?

No and they see our message and ignore it, they try to hide their whois informations like the thieves they are (https://www.cryptocompare.com/exchanges/ccex/post/p_351329) you must report abuse here : http://www.privacyprotect.org/#report_abuse for the domain name "c-cex.com" and select "fraud abuse".
Activity: 1
I've a problem with deposits too!

I made a deposit two days ago on HEAT Ledger, the transaction appears correctly on the block explorer ( https://heatwallet.com/#/explorer-results/transactions/9119519580029647975 ), C-Cex has indexed the block in which it is but it hasn't credited the amount.
Same story with a LTC transaction made few minutes ago (I hope it is a "processing time"), txid 1ae52896f8c39cff87ce22abfd701ce61dc8050f0a941c4b6e2c713771afe154

I cannot even contact support because of
Our support ticket queue is full. Please, come back in few hours.

The same thing has happened to me, my litecoin has not been accredited to me

1)

0.55614146 LTC

Address: LfaHPznWTvzf3HQ7gXWR5v3XMqqDV4GJ6e
Hash: 52c4eeb8bd13023c396ac861fff73125b53777813861b2019da0b1eabbdf7f9e

2) 0.09 ltc

Hash:

ca7874c57435a1ef5a05e81a3afe56a7a33bb7a4e1dc104a569aa2d6c1527f69

Adress: LNxGTT1osG7uVV39Niw8CJvspKRoKyVie4
Activity: 161
The problem is not only with XVG. I lost LINDA when I withdrew them from C-cex and even PRC disappeared when I deposited them to C-cex. Stop depositing, withdrawing and trading there.
I withdrawn without any problem 500k Linda. I’m just having issue with Verge
I had not had problems with depositing PRC previously but yesterday I deposited them and did not get them. So, I would abstain in any actions in C-cex.
Activity: 99
Merit: 10

The problem is not only with XVG. I lost LINDA when I withdrew them from C-cex and even PRC disappeared when I deposited them to C-cex. Stop depositing, withdrawing and trading there.
I withdrawn without any problem 500k Linda. I’m just having issue with Verge
Activity: 161
I withdrawn all my coins (except XVG due obvious reasons...) before something even worser happens... I hope i haven't lost all my 33k Verge.. but since they aren't answering any questions regarding Verge... probably they fu..ked up us...
Activity: 140
Merit: 17
BITCOIN===>THE DISRUPTIVE CYBERCURRENCY
Report c-cex here for fraud :

http://www.privacyprotect.org/#report_abuse

what's the problem this exchange youes ta be good? what happened? :\  *pitchforks&torches lit?*
Activity: 24
Can't open a support ticket, so on the off chance that C-Cex even reads this forum...

WTHC and MLM deposits for the past 2 days are not being credited.  I suspect other coins are affected as well.  The wallet status appears to be up to date with the correct blockchain height, but deposits do not appear.

Please provide some kind of update.
Activity: 48
Any ETA on the BiblePay (BBP) wallet ? It just needs to be upgraded. Your wallet is currently on a fork.
Activity: 122
Merit: 1
Hello People,  in the moment is nothing to Verge (xvg) anyway!
The hardfork is through and now everything has to be adjusted! Wallet's miningpool's
also your wallet's!
 Greetings.

@ c-cex, the non-information is bottom drawer people!!!!!!
They keep posting on Twitter messages about everything BUT Verge... They are joking with us!

Yeah that's really a joke
They keep posting on Twitter messages about everything BUT Verge... They are joking with us!
Pages:
Jump to: