Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 104. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Why the CAI/BTC market is over ?

....please somebody step in and say something before i loose my mind.
GLADLY  GTstyle please ask any questions to quarkkid he only jokes about loosing his mind. In reality his day is not complete unless he answers the same question atleast 10 times in a day. Have a good day  Smiley
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
ibought some for my son
Activity: 210
Merit: 100

....please somebody step in and say something before i loose my mind.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124
Invest in your knowledge
http://www.coinssource.com/crypto-coins/caix/

CAIx review and ranking on Coins Source, We do realize CAIx potential is still brewing, we will keeping tabs on CAIx's progress for future score updates.
Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
Hi guys.

Im new to the community and have a stake of 209 CAIx.

I hope to see that grow with all the good news ive been reading about over the last few days that drew my attention to this coin.

Keep up the good work
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Stuhlman, is it possible to add merge mining of Monero and FantomCoin to the crypto note multipool?

+10000

Quazar and Bytecoin too  Cheesy
Activity: 840
Twitter: @FedKassad
Stuhlman, is it possible to add merge mining of Monero and FantomCoin to the crypto note multipool?
Activity: 299
Merit: 250

Coin-swap change is over.

I still have CAI, I have all the CAI I've mined and just caught wind of this exchange thing.  I trust the developers aren't suggesting that all the CAI I've mined are now worthless just because I don't read this particular forum everyday?! That would be insane... I committed to this coin and held all my earnings.  That would be akin to punishing people who support the currency.

Pop into IRC tomorrow and talk to Stuhlman.  He might be able to work something out, but really, gotta agree with the other guy.  Who devotes themselves to a coin and then doesn't bother to check any news or even the price of it in 3-4 weeks.
Activity: 130

I will be back tomorrow to make an update on something important to help CAIx and our community reach our goals.

There is also a few surprises for us from the dev team as well for this week.

Have a great and wonderful day.

Joseph Stuhlman
5/26/2014

Nice to hear, can't wait for tomorrow Smiley
Activity: 210

I still have CAI, I have all the CAI I've mined and just caught wind of this exchange thing.  I trust the developers aren't suggesting that all the CAI I've mined are now worthless just because I don't read this particular forum everyday?! That would be insane... I committed to this coin and held all my earnings.  That would be akin to punishing people who support the currency.

You must not be serious  Huh ....I have NO sympathy for you....sorry but NO, NO NO NO!

Trying to turn your incompetencies on the devs is not cool, this has been know about for weeks if not months so you only have yourself to blame...

How have you committed to this coin if you havnt read this forum in over a month?? LOL seriously
Activity: 39

I still have CAI, I have all the CAI I've mined and just caught wind of this exchange thing.  I trust the developers aren't suggesting that all the CAI I've mined are now worthless just because I don't read this particular forum everyday?! That would be insane... I committed to this coin and held all my earnings.  That would be akin to punishing people who support the currency.
legendary
Activity: 1537
Merit: 1005
Anyone know how to exchange CAI for CAIx?  Coin-swap was supposed to be able to do it but they haven't got a CAI/CAIx market...

Activity: 39
Anyone know how to exchange CAI for CAIx?  Coin-swap was supposed to be able to do it but they haven't got a CAI/CAIx market...
Activity: 25

nice graphic lol where did you get this from?

or did he make it? It looks like I'll be trading my coins for PHC anyone want to trade?
Activity: 192

nice graphic lol where did you get this from?

or did he make it? It looks like I'll be trading my coins for PHC anyone want to trade?
Activity: 668
Activity: 192
VOTE FOR CAIx
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Voted.

voted... what about supporting the PHCoin? since it helps Philippines? I'll trade my CAIx for PHC.. pm me
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Before I go I wanted to post the order I made for the Titan. There is also two ordered by investors as well,
if I get invoice copy for those I will post them as well. I blacked out some private info for safety reasons.
As soon as I get delivery I will post a video for the unpacking and setting on caixpool.com

I have also received offer from a community member to setup an auto reporting script that shows income
and distribution of the Titans on daily basis on the website, something that I welcomed and appreciate.

Sorry I had to take two screen shots of the invoice email, it was too long to fit on one screen.

I will be back tomorrow to make an update on something important to help CAIx and our community reach our goals.

There is also a few surprises for us from the dev team as well for this week.

Have a great and wonderful day.

Joseph Stuhlman
5/26/2014

Activity: 112
Merit: 10
VOTE FOR CAIx
please donate for dev.
BTC: 13MVMftimCmpQEsryo47pTs97ubmwkT31Y
LTC: Lh9ChfS1X3YWXmapr66nQjj3qZmys3qkNw
DOGE: DJMxzVrURhmsWFZHCjK5kDVHEqP5FcfGvy
Voted.
Jump to: