Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 106. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Help me !!!!     Help me !!!!       Help me !!!!

How to tristan cai to caix?

I have 536.73781843 cai on poloniex.com ,what should I do?

Spend a few minutes reading through the thread please. Your answer will be there.

where Huh?    thks !!!!

The time to change from CAI to CAIx has been and gone. There were only 1.6 Million CAIx available and many more CAI than that were mined. They were exchanged on a first come first served basis. If you didn't swap in time then you have missed out and your CAI are worthless.

If you held your CAI in a wallet rather than on an exchange - and it was there before the 18th, send a PM to TheStuhlman (With your wallet address and your CAIx address) who has generously offered to use his own mining equipment and resources on the new CAIx multipool to help you recover them - I'm not sure if his offer is still open or not though.

The same problem,His busy schedule to solve my problem, very very thks!!!!!!!!

[CAI] CaiShen  536.36672788
CAI: CQuPWsNq86oDhD5vntMEz4PsZcVokfjo48
CAIx:Xg5WUSrzj2zQeNhaBj51ukA8PkVbfzmFzm

Activity: 54
theger has a point........destroying $8000 is really fucking stupid. I'd rather spend it on a ticket to brazil for the world cup  Grin
Activity: 9
Hi Stuhlman,

I PM you a few days ago about my unchanged 1060.6 CAI coin. I copied all the transaction ID you can check. Thanks.

Sorry, I was too busy to check this website.

Judy
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
How's this for childish should just what you want to hear.

You're a fucking idiot, destroying 14000+ coins when there is already a PSP in place is fucking stupid.  On top of that people invested in this coin on the promise of profit sharing from the proceeds collected.

1. If the coins are destroyed it makes the Devs look like a pack of liars.

2. Take your own proceeds(if you're entitled to any and not just trolling bullshit because you can't bear the thought of the rest of us seeing a reward while you get nothing) and destroy them.  You'll make yourself feel better no doubt.

3. You're an idiot

4. Childish response posted.
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
How about you take this guys share and destroy them and give the rest of us our share. 

Fucking stupid

Wow another teen stuck in his moms basement cursing away. Should I come down to your level and start cursing too, nah I will pass. If they are going to buy caix with the profits yes I would rather it be destroyed so they are not dumped back into the market driving the price back down. Anything that promotes the value of the coin I am all for it. Im sorry you can not look at the big picture if the coins were bought and destroyed. No other ideas on how to distribute the profits have been made anyways. Looking foward to hearing your childish reply.
Activity: 6
Hi Stuhlman,

i SUPPORT YOU CAIx,In http://www.caixpool.com I mining for a few days, there is promise you said before the May 18 exchange CAI mining, online waiting for your reply and give you a message too many people worry about you did not see.

My old CAI coin was still inside the mine pool, which you can see, I left a ID and password. My native language is not English, laughed ...

Thank you for your great work! Continue to support CAIx

My CAIx Wallet:XsuhPbjoAJL33MJk9sPWPJNXRepuSXYXNs

My 35.435080 old CAI in:

http://Http://cai.dedicatedpool.com (ID: [email protected] Password:12345678 ) Mined before the 18th

help me ...  I'm just a little miner
How about you take this guys share and destroy them and give the rest of us our share. 

Fucking stupid

This is market manipulation at it's worst, whales will do anything to cash in on market waves. I wish we can control this now, but we do not have the tool yet. That's what our PSP is all about, soon to be in action, such sharp turns in price could be controlled. I do believe in our work and the path we have taken. I could never figure out the crypto market, but one thing for sure, we have an active team and a lot of good news to come. We will not let you down, and these manipulators will have to move on.

The CAIxpool.com multipool is picking up some steam, and we sent out our email campaign last night to miners. Over 20k miners were emailed and pool buys will start showing some positive volume on CAIx market. Our PSP will kick in as soon as we get delivery of the new mining equipment, and that will show instant improvement overall when deployed.

New website release at http://caix.club
Two new wallets in the works, our pimped client with new features, and an android wallet.
A Video that explains PSP will be released as well.

How about taking the 14 btc profits and buying coins to destroy?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250

This is market manipulation at it's worst, whales will do anything to cash in on market waves. I wish we can control this now, but we do not have the tool yet. That's what our PSP is all about, soon to be in action, such sharp turns in price could be controlled. I do believe in our work and the path we have taken. I could never figure out the crypto market, but one thing for sure, we have an active team and a lot of good news to come. We will not let you down, and these manipulators will have to move on.

The CAIxpool.com multipool is picking up some steam, and we sent out our email campaign last night to miners. Over 20k miners were emailed and pool buys will start showing some positive volume on CAIx market. Our PSP will kick in as soon as we get delivery of the new mining equipment, and that will show instant improvement overall when deployed.

Two new wallets in the works, our pimped client with new features, and an android wallet.

How about taking the 14 btc profits and buying coins to destroy?
Activity: 668
Good I just bought another 1000 coins....

You're stacking up quite a few coins huh Smiley
Good I just bought another 1000 coins....
Activity: 33
Price is being pushed down. Patience en confidence and all will go good
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Hello new here . Bought CAIx last night and today.
Read some post here And the coin looks like a solid one.
Is there an IRC where you hand out?

Never mind found it
CAIx is 3rd in volume on Mintpal behind DRK and BC.
What kind of schedule is the multipool on for purchasing CAIx for distribution?

Spend a few minutes reading through the thread please. Your answer will be there.

where Huh?    thks !!!!

The time to change from CAI to CAIx has been and gone. There were only 1.6 Million CAIx available and many more CAI than that were mined. They were exchanged on a first come first served basis. If you didn't swap in time then you have missed out and your CAI are worthless.

If you held your CAI in a wallet rather than on an exchange - and it was there before the 18th, send a PM to TheStuhlman (With your wallet address and your CAIx address) who has generously offered to use his own mining equipment and resources on the new CAIx multipool to help you recover them - I'm not sure if his offer is still open or not though.

[CAI] CaiShen  536.36672788
CAI: CQuPWsNq86oDhD5vntMEz4PsZcVokfjo48
CAIx:Xg5WUSrzj2zQeNhaBj51ukA8PkVbfzmFzm
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

where Huh?    thks !!!!

where Huh?    thks !!!!
The Mintpal wallet hasn't changed in value much so it's just existing market coins changing hands.  I don't see any reason to worry.  If the Mintpal wallet had jumped in size significantly during the dump then people might have a slight reason to worry(though I wouldn't).  

And thanks for the cheap coins.  I sold at .00145 and bought back below .001.  Awesome.

legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Jump to: