Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 108. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Toggleswitchformusicplsftw!!!!!1111

NEW CAIx website up: http://caix.club

toggle music off yellow icon in the bottom right of the footer!
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Activity: 602
Missed the boat you have....
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
THERE IS NO CAI ON POLONIEX
not now but there was i know cause i sold some like a dumbass and thats where i mined my coins to since i did not want 1 wallet only to change it like 2 weeks later.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
THERE IS NO CAI ON POLONIEX
Activity: 120
What happens to my old CAI coins on poloniex. I had no idea about the CAIx release and havn't followed threads. Please tell me some good news.

Like many others. They're gone Sad
Activity: 560
What happens to my old CAI coins on poloniex. I had no idea about the CAIx release and havn't followed threads. Please tell me some good news.
Activity: 434
Merit: 250
Someone bought up all the CAIx at Coin-Swap, seed more orders!
https://coin-swap.net/market/CAIx/BTC

that was me

i don't understand how u guys didnt have a look over there and see it's at 11k when it's at 16k at mintpal earlier than me

Instant bonus Smiley. I did see it, but I figured BTC is too slow, by the time I got it there someone would've bought all CAIx. Seems I was right Wink

Same thing happened to me. I was already averaged in at 0.00095 but wanted to add some more CAIx to my position so I initiated a BTC transfer from bter.com to Mintpal. It didn't get there in time for the rocket to take off to the moon.
Activity: 732
rofl. 3 TITANS to keep the price over 469,452 Satoshi. How you ppl can believe it this shit Smiley)) if ppl want to sell or dump, nothing cant stop them. really funny Smiley) one of the biggest scams ever seen. coin didnt work fine at PoW, so lets try to scam them at PoS.

You got the whole thing wrong. Its not just that the 3 Titans increase the value by mining on the multipool.
They take away or put in the coins so the total supply adjusts if the price drops/rises this will create a natural rising, like reward halving.

believe if you want. your choice.
Activity: 668

that was me

i don't understand how u guys didnt have a look over there and see it's at 11k when it's at 16k at mintpal earlier than me

Instant bonus Smiley. I did see it, but I figured BTC is too slow, by the time I got it there someone would've bought all CAIx. Seems I was right Wink
Activity: 23
Merit: 0

that was me

Activity: 52
Merit: 0
rofl. 3 TITANS to keep the price over 469,452 Satoshi. How you ppl can believe it this shit Smiley)) if ppl want to sell or dump, nothing cant stop them. really funny Smiley) one of the biggest scams ever seen. coin didnt work fine at PoW, so lets try to scam them at PoS.

You got the whole thing wrong. Its not just that the 3 Titans increase the value by mining on the multipool.
They take away or put in the coins so the total supply adjusts if the price drops/rises this will create a natural rising, like reward halving.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
More trolls, that means you're doing it right devs Smiley.
The PSP doc is very well written. Looking forward to the new features in the wallet.

The main issue I have with POS coins is that the distribution is terrible, you end up with a bunch of hoarders and traders. POS coins with multipool backing are the current fad, but they will be outdone by POW coins where distribution is on a far wider scale and there is more scope for mainstream adoption.

That might be a valid point indeed Wink. But then again, something completely different might take over tomorrow. You can't really know for sure, but I get your point.
Activity: 210
The PSP doc is very well written. Looking forward to the new features in the wallet.

HaHa +1.... Grin
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000

The main issue I have with POS coins is that the distribution is terrible, you end up with a bunch of hoarders and traders. POS coins with multipool backing are the current fad, but they will be outdone by POW coins where distribution is on a far wider scale and there is more scope for mainstream adoption.
Activity: 732
2. Function

The process to scale coin supply to match demand for a currency is to use a revenue-generating entity

to purchase coins on exchanges and permanently remove those coins from circulation. The purchased

coins could be destroyed by sending the coins to a wallet address to which no private key can reasonably

exist. This wallet address could be accomplished by adding strings of characters in the address that

are far beyond the capability of what could be generated as a vanity address. For example, if the public

address contained "These Coins Are Forever Destroyed" this would clearly be beyond capability to find

a corresponding private key. This address should be made public, prominently displayed throughout

the coin ecosystem and accessible through the block explorer to ensure the credibility of the program

remains unquestioned.

rofl. bitch please stop this Cheesy before ppl loose a lot of money Smiley))
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
rofl. 3 TITANS to keep the price over 469,452 Satoshi. How you ppl can believe it this shit Smiley)) if ppl want to sell or dump, nothing cant stop them. really funny Smiley)

Unfortunately all these devs know Mintpal is sucking cock to get these POS coins onboard even if they haven't been tested. Look at sync is having major problems yet Mintpal adds them straight away and the coin gets credibility as something massive, obv POS coins do bring in a lot of speculation because it's a limited supply straight up and volumes are a lot higher.

Jump to: