Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 129. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0
Bitcoin was premined,you have a problem if a coin has some premine and its more like 1% premine not 10%,stop spreading your fud and go back to school.

School? what are you talking about? I don't think there are any schools for cryptocurrency yet.

Yes, I also have a problem with Bitcoin being premined but that was the first one and was not created to be a scam. Today, when you premine a currency for the people and premine it 10%, you support a small group of people owning a large portion of the money (remember this is a currency, not a company). It's very obviously a scam but I'm sure you know that and are trying to ride along?

You either lie, didn't read the first post, or are terrible at math. It's about 2 % premine.

The developers actually confirmed the 10% in a previous post. Obviously I can read. I am extremely good at math, however, the calculations are very simple.
"Premine will be destroyed by not moving to the new chain, it will stay on this public address till exchange is completed.
The 8 devs will receive 4k CAIx each, which will be put on different nodes in PoS mode to insure chain is operational."

What part of that is so hard to understand?
Activity: 124
Merit: 100
If you look at Darkcoin,BC,dogecoin,peercoin and litecoin the top 100 Addresses have over 50% of all the coins but that doesnt make it a scam.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
SPECIAL DEAL FOR THE NEXT 12 HOURS

No BUY fees for CAIx at Coin-Swap for the next 12 hours!

CAIx/BTC Market

How to get started at Coin-Swap
Please read our Quick Start guide to help you get started!

Contact Us
If you have any problems or questions about setting up an order please feel free to contact us! coinswapnet at gmail.com or #coin-swap on Freenode.

Ian
Mining coins can be a nightmare yes,even vertcoin and darkcoin had problems,doesnt mean the coin is a scam because mining doesnt go smoothly for a lot of coins.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
So you dont like the coin kryptologist,so go somewhere else and buy a coin you do like,no need to post FUD here every tens minute, unless you have a mental health problem.I am a long term investor in coins of which caix is one and cinni coin another.No need to troll other people coins because you do not like them.

LOL okay I will stop. I am not providing this information because I don't like the coin. I am providing it because it's a clear scam and particularly a bad one compared to most other alts. They really screwed me over when I got all prepared to mine this one and it was being instamined at launch. Then it got taken to a whole new level with the CAIx changes and premine scam. There are so many new investors that need to know these things.
@kryptographer
Bitcoin was premined,you have a problem if a coin has some premine and its more like 1% premine not 10%,stop spreading your fud and go back to school.

School? what are you talking about? I don't think there are any schools for cryptocurrency yet.

Yes, I also have a problem with Bitcoin being premined but that was the first one and was not created to be a scam. Today, when you premine a currency for the people and premine it 10%, you support a small group of people owning a large portion of the money (remember this is a currency, not a company). It's very obviously a scam but I'm sure you know that and are trying to ride along?

You either lie, didn't read the first post, or are terrible at math. It's about 2 % premine.

The developers actually confirmed the 10% in a previous post. Obviously I can read. I am extremely good at math, however, the calculations are very simple.
So you dont like the coin kryptologist,so go somewhere else and buy a coin you do like,no need to post FUD here every tens minute, unless you have a mental health problem.I am a long term investor in coins of which caix is one and cinni coin another.No need to troll other people coins because you do not like them.
Activity: 30

@kryptographer

@kryptographer
This is such bs, a total scam...

1. develop a coin (tell to nobody that you plan to cut the total supply)
2. buy as many as possible coins
3. change the coin to POS and cut the supply 10 times
4. get rich

Nice job devs

Good scam

Looks like someone missed out on buying some CAI before we switched to CAIx.

It not about riding the waves of scams. There is always another one to get on board early anyway. She/He's just pointing out a blatant scam.

Oh and in case any one doesn't know since they don't want to tell you about it on the front page, this coin was minimum:

10% PREMINED

Try to argue this point all you want, it is a fact. It was also instamined but you can't prove that. My understanding is most of you don't care and just want to ride the waves of a scam, then jump to the next coin after this one drops.

I'm ready to stake these CAIx babys while you keep whining like a lil bitch! hahahahaha!

thanks for bumping up the 10% premine note and making more people aware Smiley
@kryptographer
Krytologist,yes will will buy your 1 billion coin hemp coin scam instead and make your rich lol.

I own lots of coins and have no affiliation with that coin. I do support 0% premined coins, with fair launches though.
Krytologist,yes will will buy your 1 billion coin hemp coin scam instead and make your rich lol.
Activity: 60
Hmm ... I cant send any CAI. Did anything happened? This could NOT be caused by CAIx right?
For several months everything works fine. Now Im stucked with

Date: 14.5.2014 23:24

for a hour+.
Reward from mining come wine to the waller. Fully synced, 8 conncetions. Really strange. Tips?
@kryptographer

4. get rich

Nice job devs

Good scam

It not about riding the waves of scams. There is always another one to get on board early anyway. She/He's just pointing out a blatant scam.

Oh and in case any one doesn't know since they don't want to tell you about it on the front page, this coin was minimum:

10% PREMINED

Try to argue this point all you want, it is a fact. It was also instamined but you can't prove that. My understanding is most of you don't care and just want to ride the waves of a scam, then jump to the next coin after this one drops.
Activity: 943
Merit: 783
In Memory of Zepher
New article if anyone is confused by the transformation to CAIx

http://coinjoint.info/caishen-cai-moves-pow-pos-become-caix/
Activity: 162
Update2: Other than the projects we are doing now to generate revenue, we are not ignoring an important aspect, the Wallet itself. Although the wallets were already released, that was only a first release to implement the transfer. The devs are currently working on a new pimped client with advanced features. Some of these features: QRCode support, UPNP support, Unlock button for easier staking process, static libs, and links to top 100 wallets, block explorer information, these are just a few of the features that will be added to the new client, this will be done without a fork. We also have an Android wallet release coming up. As usual with every PoS coin comes a profit switching multipool, to create volume and pick up the lower sell orders, that will be available on the 18th when CAI mining ends.
There is one more important update left for today. Then we will explain these updates in details once all are out, and we have enough questions to add to our FAQ
Activity: 350
Merit: 250

4. get rich

Nice job devs

Good scam

Activity: 87

I think you have some anger issues. My point is the dev team can't seem to get organized which wastes people's time.

So it's the devs fault that you've never heard of concurrent activity?
@kryptographer
New announcement coming up in 30 Minutes

Mintpal is now trading CAIx/BTC all CAI on Mintpal was auto exchanged to CAIx, we thank Mintpal for performing this service today to accomplish a much quicker transformation to PoS. We also thank coinswap for the continuous support during this process.

We will introduce plans moving forward, and bring out some great news we received in the last two days.

That is great that we all wasted our time sending from mintpal to coinswap then back to mintpal. Get your shit together please.

How about YOU get your shit together and stop whining like a little bitch. Big fucking deal you had to move back and fourth... if we all knew that then we wouldn't need to do that. That was Mintpals decision. Fucktard.

I think you have some anger issues. My point is the dev team can't seem to get organized which wastes people's time.
Jump to: