Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 143. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

...just so you never forget that you said this...  ...you can refer back here when you wake up to reality...

Thanks, if it all goes tits up then it will be a learning experience.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Activity: 385
No worries the last test will be tomorrow and the last test after that will be saturday, and the last test after that will be sunday, and the last test after that will be monday, and the last test after that will be tuesday, and the last test after that will be wednesday, and the last test after that will be thursday.
Activity: 45
What is going on with this coin and why has mining of CAI continued beyond the 1.6 million coins you said would be the cap for CAIx? I am beginning to lose confidence in this coin due to the developers lack of responsibility to the investors. You have promised to have certain accomplishments done at certain times, and have failed to deliver on those promises. This has caused a general loss of confidence in this coin, and I feel that the developers of this coin are not taking the steps necessary to minimized the loss of value in this coin. There are things that should be done to bolster confidence in the next few days .
  • The developers should be keeping the community updated with any and all goals completed hourly or every 2 hours on twitter, Facebook, or on forums
  • We need to see YouTube videos on the work you are doing and put a face to the coin
  • Information about who you are, and who should take responsibility if this turns out to be fraud needs to be provided
  • A more comprehensive information base needs to be provided on the transition and what will happen to coins mined after 1.6 million needs to be addressed

These minimum things need to be provided if you do not want to community to lose faith and confidence in this coin, and begin thinking this is fraud.

Let me tell you what someone could be thinking about this coin right now. The transition to PoS is just a decoy to keep people anxious about what might be happening. In reality the mining of CAI continues, to hide the fact that the developer is dumping CAI to get bitcoins and trash the community then vanish. If this coin is in fact transitioning to PoS CAIx, then why has the mining of CAI not stopped? Technically no one should be selling CAI and simply holding the CAI to transition it to CAIx. If people were holding coins the price of CAI should be increasing. But, the price of CAI has been dropping since Saturday when the first deadline was missed. Then we get a push back to Tuesday, and the price falls more. Now we get screens that don't help much and could be faked. All the while CAI is being tanked. Lets get some information out now. Lets put this doubt to rest by being more active in your responsibility as a developer and give us more information in a timely manner.

This person is a fool.

Devs, please ensure that you disregard those four points and continue spending your time making sure the release of the CAIx client is as bug proof as possible. The people who are continuously watching the price on mintpal every second are not the people you are developing the coin for.

So he is a "fool" for asking that the Devs tell everyone what is going on?  The issues with Caishen all stem from the lack of communication and the repeated FAILURE TO MEET DEADLINES THAT THE DEVS SET FOR THEMSELVES...  It seems like anytime anyone brings up the checkered past of these developers there is some "Newbie" who is quick to jump in and start slinging mud at the person who is trying to address the real issue here.  The real issue is that there have been many broken promises and absolutely no reliability from the Devs on this coin...  The Price on MintPal is just an outward indication of the trust that the community has in these developers.

So he is a "fool" for asking that the Devs tell everyone what is going on? No, he is a fool because hes asking them to provide updates every two hours and film you tube shit. The reasoning behind getting faces to names is understandable but not until they at least finish getting stuff complete for the transition to CAIx.

The issues with Caishen all stem from the lack of communication and the repeated FAILURE TO MEET DEADLINES THAT THE DEVS SET FOR THEMSELVES... If you are saying that the "issues" stemming from the lack of communication and unmet deadlines are the instability of coin price on mintpal then I dont see it as much of an issue, I would much rather they work towards getting a stable client and testing it than spending their time in the forums updating every one about every little thing they are currently doing just so that the people who sit there watching the price and shitting themselves every time the price drops or rises. Yeah I agree that they are not meeting their deadlines that they are setting for themselves, It doesnt bother me as I "believe" they are working at what they said they are doing, if someone believes otherwise then they are free to not mine or buy any of the coins which allows others who do belive to be able to mine/buy more or even play the market on the price swings.

It seems like anytime anyone brings up the checkered past of these developers there is some "Newbie" who is quick to jump in and start slinging mud at the person who is trying to address the real issue here. Nothing wrong with being a Newbie, everyone was one at some stage. If it "seems" like this is happening everytime then maybe, just maybe there is something to it....

The real issue is that there have been many broken promises and absolutely no reliability from the Devs on this coin.. I dont see "their broken promises" about update times and schedules as much of a negative as I know in the real world that shit happens even with the best of intentions, Im sure they are doing their best to get CAIx happening seeing as they havent even profited from this coin yet and will not until they receive their 8000CAIx once the transition is complete.

The Price on MintPal is just an outward indication of the trust that the community has in these developers. Yes i belive you are right but it much exaggerated due to the people shorting the coin to make a continual stream of profit each day. The mob is fickle, i dont think it would be much different if there were updates every two hours with little you tube snippets. The Devs have announced their plan, their plan is still on track, well thats what i have come to believe as i follow this thread.

...just so you never forget that you said this...  ...you can refer back here when you wake up to reality...
What is going on with this coin and why has mining of CAI continued beyond the 1.6 million coins you said would be the cap for CAIx? I am beginning to lose confidence in this coin due to the developers lack of responsibility to the investors. You have promised to have certain accomplishments done at certain times, and have failed to deliver on those promises. This has caused a general loss of confidence in this coin, and I feel that the developers of this coin are not taking the steps necessary to minimized the loss of value in this coin. There are things that should be done to bolster confidence in the next few days .
  • The developers should be keeping the community updated with any and all goals completed hourly or every 2 hours on twitter, Facebook, or on forums
  • We need to see YouTube videos on the work you are doing and put a face to the coin
  • Information about who you are, and who should take responsibility if this turns out to be fraud needs to be provided
  • A more comprehensive information base needs to be provided on the transition and what will happen to coins mined after 1.6 million needs to be addressed

These minimum things need to be provided if you do not want to community to lose faith and confidence in this coin, and begin thinking this is fraud.

Let me tell you what someone could be thinking about this coin right now. The transition to PoS is just a decoy to keep people anxious about what might be happening. In reality the mining of CAI continues, to hide the fact that the developer is dumping CAI to get bitcoins and trash the community then vanish. If this coin is in fact transitioning to PoS CAIx, then why has the mining of CAI not stopped? Technically no one should be selling CAI and simply holding the CAI to transition it to CAIx. If people were holding coins the price of CAI should be increasing. But, the price of CAI has been dropping since Saturday when the first deadline was missed. Then we get a push back to Tuesday, and the price falls more. Now we get screens that don't help much and could be faked. All the while CAI is being tanked. Lets get some information out now. Lets put this doubt to rest by being more active in your responsibility as a developer and give us more information in a timely manner.

This person is a fool.

Devs, please ensure that you disregard those four points and continue spending your time making sure the release of the CAIx client is as bug proof as possible. The people who are continuously watching the price on mintpal every second are not the people you are developing the coin for.

So he is a "fool" for asking that the Devs tell everyone what is going on?  The issues with Caishen all stem from the lack of communication and the repeated FAILURE TO MEET DEADLINES THAT THE DEVS SET FOR THEMSELVES...  It seems like anytime anyone brings up the checkered past of these developers there is some "Newbie" who is quick to jump in and start slinging mud at the person who is trying to address the real issue here.  The real issue is that there have been many broken promises and absolutely no reliability from the Devs on this coin...  The Price on MintPal is just an outward indication of the trust that the community has in these developers.

So he is a "fool" for asking that the Devs tell everyone what is going on? No, he is a fool because hes asking them to provide updates every two hours and film you tube shit. The reasoning behind getting faces to names is understandable but not until they at least finish getting stuff complete for the transition to CAIx.

The issues with Caishen all stem from the lack of communication and the repeated FAILURE TO MEET DEADLINES THAT THE DEVS SET FOR THEMSELVES... If you are saying that the "issues" stemming from the lack of communication and unmet deadlines are the instability of coin price on mintpal then I dont see it as much of an issue, I would much rather they work towards getting a stable client and testing it than spending their time in the forums updating every one about every little thing they are currently doing just so that the people who sit there watching the price and shitting themselves every time the price drops or rises. Yeah I agree that they are not meeting their deadlines that they are setting for themselves, It doesnt bother me as I "believe" they are working at what they said they are doing, if someone believes otherwise then they are free to not mine or buy any of the coins which allows others who do belive to be able to mine/buy more or even play the market on the price swings.

It seems like anytime anyone brings up the checkered past of these developers there is some "Newbie" who is quick to jump in and start slinging mud at the person who is trying to address the real issue here. Nothing wrong with being a Newbie, everyone was one at some stage. If it "seems" like this is happening everytime then maybe, just maybe there is something to it....

The real issue is that there have been many broken promises and absolutely no reliability from the Devs on this coin.. I dont see "their broken promises" about update times and schedules as much of a negative as I know in the real world that shit happens even with the best of intentions, Im sure they are doing their best to get CAIx happening seeing as they havent even profited from this coin yet and will not until they receive their 8000CAIx once the transition is complete.

The Price on MintPal is just an outward indication of the trust that the community has in these developers. Yes i belive you are right but it much exaggerated due to the people shorting the coin to make a continual stream of profit each day. The mob is fickle, i dont think it would be much different if there were updates every two hours with little you tube snippets. The Devs have announced their plan, their plan is still on track, well thats what i have come to believe as i follow this thread.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*

This person is a fool.

Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
My ideas  Cool

Nice but change this violet and add transparency to CAIx Smiley.
Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
awesome coin  Smiley here is my contribution for the logo

Nice one.

This person is a fool.

Activity: 8
Activity: 8
awesome coin  Smiley here is my contribution for the logo

http://i.imgur.com/qHpBKTn.png
Activity: 322
Chinese coin,just so so
Activity: 1

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
so 25% premine stored here?

http://caiblk.broken-arrow.pl/address/CbPLVkFt3TUUDoRDn46SNd4PzGyQuUFNFs

I don't get what's going on with this coin. To start, I can't even figure out how much it is premined.
Jump to: