Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 142. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 500
@kryptographer
Current information on the premine situation. This is what I have been told so please correct me if you think something is incorrect:

160,000 CAI has already been spent from the original premine for devs, bounty, etc.

160,000 (premine already spent) / 1,6000,000 (total supply) = 10% premine

Are there any further premines? I heard about another 2% premine of the CAIx?
Activity: 8
Merit: 0
Another version with more contrast to make it more recognizable from a distance or in small size  Grin

http://i.imgur.com/SzPD9PS.png
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Is it known what will be the last block of CAI mining?

Yes once wallet is done, We will post an exact date as to last day of mining. Right now it's a rough estimate like I posted before.

http://caiblk.broken-arrow.pl/chain/Caishen/q/totalbc  

this address shows total coins mined on CAI, so 1.6 Mill + 368K that will be destroyed = 1968000 to be mined on CAI
before the mining end. That puts the final day at around : 10.5 days from now.

Thanks for info.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
awesome coin  Smiley here is my contribution for the logo

I also like this one best.
Activity: 4

Sweet logo man. If it makes it to the offical Caix logo ill donate.

looks like a weirdass cpu.

typical shitcoin as usual.

THX:> hope u will do better.
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
Wow this "team" is unbelievably immature. Does not act professionally at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the team is really just a young kid.
Wonderful, I only mentioned your duplicate account for you to post from it. immature?
I think you need help. Maybe try to stick to one account when trying to prove your point.
Also it might help you if you use a different time when posting from two accounts.
Why not answer what I put about you in the post? lacking a response? feeling like an idiot?
Grow up, and act your age. Everyone knows who is the little kid here now.

Honestly I only have 1 account. Not sure what you are talking about?

I think you are acting out because of some criticism about your coin from multiple people. My advice is to try to act professional and people will start to take you more seriously.

Cheers,

criticism from your multiple personality does not count as multiple people.  Why not login to the other account and answer what I said about you? Although I have no doubt I have all your information correct, let me ask you this, how do you explain a troll owning a coin and advise people to sell and run? I would like to hear your opinion of Thdillin!

I am trying to help you. Please stop digging a deeper hole! It is not just your feelings at stake here. Lot's of investors in your coin would like to see professionalism. I would like to make some BTC off my CAIx. Making false accusation for no reason and getting into childish arguments is really bad for your image. I have no connection to Thdillin. I am mostly only concerned with the premine which we have previously discussed.

Exposing someone who points fingers at the dev team and make baseless accusations is not bad for our image, especially if that person is holding CAI himself. I have not heard your response as to what you think of someone who advise others to cut and run, yet he himself owns CAI?
Can you at least express your opinion of such a person?

u talk like a fag Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Yes once wallet is done, We will post an exact date as to last day of mining. Right now it's a rough estimate like I posted before.

http://caiblk.broken-arrow.pl/chain/Caishen/q/totalbc  

this address shows total coins mined on CAI, so 1.6 Mill + 368K that will be destroyed = 1968000 to be mined on CAI
before the mining end. That puts the final day at around : 10.5 days from now.
Activity: 177
Merit: 100
Take your time dev
Next week would be good
Let me buy some cheap coins
legendary
Wow this "team" is unbelievably immature. Does not act professionally at all. Wouldn't be surprised if the team is really just a young kid.
Wonderful, I only mentioned your duplicate account for you to post from it. immature?
I think you need help. Maybe try to stick to one account when trying to prove your point.
Also it might help you if you use a different time when posting from two accounts.
Why not answer what I put about you in the post? lacking a response? feeling like an idiot?

I think you are acting out because of some criticism about your coin from multiple people. My advice is to try to act professional and people will start to take you more seriously.

Cheers,

criticism from your multiple personality does not count as multiple people.  Why not login to the other account and answer what I said about you? Although I have no doubt I have all your information correct, let me ask you this, how do you explain a troll owning a coin and advise people to sell and run? I would like to hear your opinion of Thdillin!

I am trying to help you. Please stop digging a deeper hole! It is not just your feelings at stake here. Lot's of investors in your coin would like to see professionalism. I would like to make some BTC off my CAIx. Making false accusation for no reason and getting into childish arguments is really bad for your image. I have no connection to Thdillin. I am mostly only concerned with the premine which we have previously discussed.

Exposing someone who points fingers at the dev team and make baseless accusations is not bad for our image, especially if that person is holding CAI himself. I have not heard your response as to what you think of someone who advise others to cut and run, yet he himself owns CAI?
Can you at least express your opinion of such a person?
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
some fix.  Roll Eyes

Nice one. Like it. What do you think?

looks like a weirdass cpu.

typical shitcoin as usual.
@kryptographer

Cheers,

criticism from your multiple personality does not count as multiple people.  Why not login to the other account and answer what I said about you? Although I have no doubt I have all your information correct, let me ask you this, how do you explain a troll owning a coin and advice people to sell and run? I would like to hear your opinion of Thdillin!

legendary

Cheers,

criticism from your multiple personality does not count as multiple people.  Why not login to the other account and answer what I said about you? Although I have no doubt I have all your information correct, let me ask you this, how do you explain a troll owning a coin and advice people to sell and run? I would like to hear your opinion of Thdillin!
@kryptographer

Cheers,
legendary
@kryptographer
legendary
I smell something fishy... Don't get BIT!

http://caiblk.broken-arrow.pl/address/CezUfcmjPqvSGdKrEJAZJidsHvKr8KhkXt

for someone who is hell bent on stopping people from falling for our scam!!!, your wallet address shows a Balance: 817.54626492 CAI
Why give advice to people to do something you do not do yourself? if you want to people to run run run, put your CAI for sale at Mintpal.

You can also remove the images you promote CAI with as well from your website:

http://tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-1.png
http://www.tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-3-Splash-Logo.png
http://www.tdillingham.com/images/sampledata/caishensamples/CaishenCoin-3-ico.png

I figured your early attempt to buy CAI slowly and dump it all at once to make it look like it's crashing at a loss to you was a bit weird. So I tracked your duplicate account as well, same time zone, same supporting posts. All your anger stemmed from the day you offered your consultation services, which were kindly rejected.
I checked your consultation service website : http://www.tdillingham.com/
I read some of your articles as well, I only saw a failed attempt at a business startup, some anger towards others success. 20 or so domains that lead nowhere and expired.

But I will be nice and give you a free consultation: you will have a better chance at successful TROLLING if you sell the CAI you are holding in your wallet. And for the fishy smell filling your nostrils, you might want to try the following product

Activity: 4
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
awesome coin  Smiley here is my contribution for the logo

love it! please use it for the new wallet! I want this logo!  Grin
Activity: 87
Merit: 10
some fix.  Roll Eyes

Nice one. Like it. What do you think?

Jump to: