Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 145. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Keep dumping so i can buy more cheap coins  Grin
brand new
Activity: 0
continue your good work! thank you everyone, i am ready to wait
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Thanks for the screenshots. That helps.
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
Sorry, but people are dumping because they are not patient. Was in IRC yesterday and a guy insulted a dev because of the delay and he dumped right after that.
if you know how it works in the game development field, you know delays are common. Sometimes games are delayed by years.

I don't say this a good thing, but security is a big issue, and we have to deal with it. Delay does not mean scam, and frankly, what's the dev interest behind this ?

Plus I know at least one multipool is on CAI arround 45% of its time so they autoexchange for their miners. This price is pure manipulation to get more coins while they cheap and to bring profitabiliti down so multipool jump to some other coin and then diff goes down and you get more CAI if you are miner.
Anyway I'm buying.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Ok so the proof of this that Caixa will be released and the work is still in progress. For now, only screenshots but I hope that's enough.

Proof that PoS is working. Quality not so best because TV so sorry about it.
Well I won't argue about it.

Let's just see what happens...
Activity: 273
Sorry, but people are dumping because they are not patient. Was in IRC yesterday and a guy insulted a dev because of the delay and he dumped right after that.
if you know how it works in the game development field, you know delays are common. Sometimes games are delayed by years.

I don't say this a good thing, but security is a big issue, and we have to deal with it. Delay does not mean scam, and frankly, what's the dev interest behind this ?
Be patient with price, people dump their coin becasue they can't be patient ! Don't make the same mistake.
CAIX will be 1.6 million, can't you imagine what will be the price with the marketing team behind ??

Look at Blackcoin and think about it

btw, good time to buy Smiley

Posts like this also don't help...

The fact is, being dismissive and claiming people are dumping because they're impatient is obviously wrong. So the fact you're saying it, makes me even more suspicious.

People are dumping because there's another delay, and after Pandacoin, Asiacoin, Zetacoin... people are a bit concerned about scams. It seems like every coin is a scam at the moment.

If this one turns out to be a scam, I think it'll be time to start a lawsuit so we can petition bitcointalk for the IP addresses of the person(s) behind each scam. Finally bring them to justice and get them imprisoned for fraud.

But anyway, I may be jumping the gun. May all turn out OK yet...
Be patient with price, people dump their coin becasue they can't be patient ! Don't make the same mistake.
CAIX will be 1.6 million, can't you imagine what will be the price with the marketing team behind ??

Look at Blackcoin and think about it

btw, good time to buy Smiley
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Price is downing, I'm feel not good. I hope, I wrong. Embarrassed
I do hope this isn't another scam...
Activity: 434
Logo is cool, current price isn't 4000 sats Sad
legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Activity: 56
caicoin ist change to pos , maybe the price is to higer level
Activity: 350
logodraft ...

[img]http://www.sitoform.com/sitoform_CAIx-coin01_600.png[./img]

Thanks, any comments on this logo?

That is a cool logo  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
Activity: 22
Another Chinese Coin? The name sounds like Chinese Coin.
Activity: 14
What's the new Saturday going to be?

Tuesday?

Have you not heard Saturday is the new tuesday

The new Saturday which of course is the old tuesday will be on next Monday.
I even don' t know that 'Saturday is the new Tuesday' I don't know what he was talking about.
Activity: 385
What's the new Saturday going to be?

Tuesday?

Have you not heard Saturday is the new tuesday

The new Saturday which of course is the old tuesday will be on next Monday.
Jump to: