Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 159. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Interesting how the Pump capped at .0008   Wasn't that the IPO price??? Huh Huh
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
I thought so the trolls are back  Grin

You guys are trolling because you sold. And I promised those who sell to regret it. And now you are in regret mode. Which translates to trolling. Feel free to let the steam out. This thread is not moderated. Go ahead let it all out. Feel better? I told you so.

Right, Sold... See I only have about 500 CAI total.  I do have about 200MHs (Scrypt) 120MHs (Scrypt:N) of mining power that will never be pointed at this coin, for good reason.  Nope, I am just along for the ride to see what you come up with next.  It is just now getting entertaining.  But, this thing has all the signs of being one big scam.  People should know that you pre-mined 28% for yourselves, used the miners to pay off your IPOs and now you are going to convert this into a new coin?  Seriously?  Then you claim to have a company.  Where is the mystical company based, where did you get your business license.  Show some real transparency if you want people to take you seriously.  Meet your deadline, deadlines you set yourself.  I am not mad, just sounding the SCAM alarm, because you have all the traits of a well orchestrated scam, of the worst kind I might add, a scam against the miners, the miners who are the backbone of crycurs...
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

You guys are trolling because you sold. And I promised those who sell to regret it. And now you are in regret mode. Which translates to trolling. Feel free to let the steam out. This thread is not moderated. Go ahead let it all out. Feel better? I told you so.

Why regret? I sold 15% higher than current price...
28% Premine.  Angry
Activity: 616
Merit: 500

Why regret? I sold 15% higher than current price...
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Activity: 67
Merit: 10
CAIx will not only be a crypto currency, it's a real crypto stock.

I don’t think it is strange the company owns a big amount off there own stocks......
And if you don’t believe the "company" will succeed just sell your CAI and move on
Activity: 616
Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Wow, what a friggen joke.

So the scammers behind this coin are now openly rationalizing their keeping of a 28% premine and they care so little for the community that they'll just do it and pretend it's not a big deal?  Sorry, if you don't realize this was the intent all along, pull the rug out at a set time and turn their 2% premine into 30% premine, then I have a bridge I'd like to sell ya.  Makes you wonder what else these schemers have in store for folks they lure into the coin.

There's some great things in crypto and some great folks involved, but this coin is a really bad sign of where we are at if it keeps going.

Pure, complete BS and vying for scamcoin of the year, which is saying something.

Screw you guys, I'm pulling my miners off this joke.

Just pulled my miners too. BTW I was here at launch and couldn't mine a thing.. although a group of other people were somehow mining much before anyone else could. I agree let's stay away from these scams. Yes you can make some money riding the waves of scams but this is bad for the crypto world.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Why use P2Pool:

• You will get better rewards: P2Pools award transaction fees from black rewards to the miners
  • Your mined coins will be deposited directly into your wallet, they are never held by any pool "operator" and cannot be lost due to incompetence or fraudulent behaviour.
  • P2Pool is DDoS resistant, it is impossible to DDoS the entire peer-to-peer P2Pool network, at best all someone can do is knock a node offline, in which case your client will just switch to one of your failover nodes
  • You do not have to register on any pool sites, etc. all you need is a CAI address which you will use as your username, and your rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
  • Even if the node you are using goes down, you will not lose a single microCAI of payment, as the network itself stores your pending rewards, and will distribute them to you as normal.
Activity: 12
Wow, what a friggen joke.

So the scammers behind this coin are now openly rationalizing their keeping of a 28% premine and they care so little for the community that they'll just do it and pretend it's not a big deal?  Sorry, if you don't realize this was the intent all along, pull the rug out at a set time and turn their 2% premine into 30% premine, then I have a bridge I'd like to sell ya.  Makes you wonder what else these schemers have in store for folks they lure into the coin.

There's some great things in crypto and some great folks involved, but this coin is a really bad sign of where we are at if it keeps going.

Pure, complete BS and vying for scamcoin of the year, which is saying something.

Screw you guys, I'm pulling my miners off this joke.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Another big PUMP coming in 20 minutes, this one to 150k.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
No, because you replays here many times. You made here your private war with CAI.
Did you say 28% pre-mine AND the Devs are POLISH Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

http://danienglish.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/fishy.jpg

F*&*7K go away!

I hate troller & FUD er as like DOG shit.

Troll?  I cannot believe you called me that.  Seriously... WOW, did I get under someones skin.  GOOD!!!  Because this whole thing STINKS and REEKS of a big:

SCAM
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Did you say 28% pre-mine AND the Devs are POLISH Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

F*&*7K go away!

+1
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
Crypto Enthusiast, BD

F*&*7K go away!

Activity: 143
Merit: 100
So this coin was pow chinese-like at first. Now it is gaming backed pos. Quite a lot of changes for me. I'm glad i sold during today's pump.
Did you say 28% pre-mine??? Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

Do not like this coin just leave it and go away. I think you can drop exchange rate to buy cheaper Smiley.

Interesting thing about a "COMMUNITY".  a Community is not sel-FISH...  We make sure everyone knows WHEN:

http://danienglish.com.br/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/fishy.jpg
Activity: 809
Merit: 1002
Did you say 28% pre-mine AND the Devs are POLISH Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh Huh  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided  Undecided

Piss off then, we all know how the crypto game is played. Furthermore, don't discriminate please.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
Do not like this coin just leave it and go away. I think you can drop exchange rate to buy cheaper Smiley.
Jump to: