Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 156. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Sorry if this was discussed already but what exactly is the relationship between CAIx and Tiny Elementals? Will CAIx be the only way of paying in this game?

I had this same question.  The answer is really trust.  We are trusting that developers will use the profit from Tin Elementals to prop the price of CAIx.  It's just another way to pump the price of a coin, really.  There is no direct relationship.  This is my big problem with this project.  At any moment the devs can decide to keep profits in any currency they want, including fiat.

My guess is they thought using a crypto would be the best way to create demand for their games.  If they screw the holders of CAIx, then they lose trust and a community interested in their developments.  This is the relationship that binds the unwritten contract between the devs and CAIx holders.  How strong is it?  It's anyone's guess.

In any event, I'm willing to support the project based on this thought process.

The only way to create REAL demand for this coin is to make a good product (game) and have CAIx as the only way of buying/paying for it, everything else will not work in the long term and is just mambo-jumbo.

I agree.  Building a crypto community will give them demand for their developments.  In the infancy stages, it would be wise for them to honor the deal.  But, if their games take off, they can easily abandon the crypto community and continue with developing mobile games.  It's just another way to price pump and in no way would I consider CAIx equity in anything.

A real link between the games and CAIx is needed to make this work.
Activity: 336
Merit: 250
Sorry if this was discussed already but what exactly is the relationship between CAIx and Tiny Elementals? Will CAIx be the only way of paying in this game?

I had this same question.  The answer is really trust.  We are trusting that developers will use the profit from Tin Elementals to prop the price of CAIx.  It's just another way to pump the price of a coin, really.  There is no direct relationship.  This is my big problem with this project.  At any moment the devs can decide to keep profits in any currency they want, including fiat.

My guess is they thought using a crypto would be the best way to create demand for their games.  If they screw the holders of CAIx, then they lose trust and a community interested in their developments.  This is the relationship that binds the unwritten contract between the devs and CAIx holders.  How strong is it?  It's anyone's guess.

In any event, I'm willing to support the project based on this thought process.

The only way to create REAL demand for this coin is to make a good product (game) and have CAIx as the only way of buying/paying for it, everything else will not work in the long term and is just mambo-jumbo.
Activity: 644

My guess is they thought using a crypto would be the best way to create demand for their games.  If they screw the holders of CAIx, then they lose trust and a community interested in their developments.  This is the relationship that binds the social contract between the devs and CAIx holders.  How strong is it?  It's anyone's guess.

In any event, I'm willing to support the project based on this thought process.  That being said, my support is on a short leash.
Activity: 336
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
hi.
i've been a big supporter of this coin and i praised it very much on twitter as well but now one thing made me step out.
i have a simple question i would like to be answered before i step in again.

why dev says that the game was approved yesterday but its beenb in apple and android stores already for a while?

its a genuine question and no trolling so please answer without attaching or offending.
thanks.
mass

The game was available in Poland during the testing period. The version that was available was a beta by invitation.
We needed to test the multiplayer aspect of the game. It was on apple store by code only, which means you could
not download it without entering a promo code. The verification process by Apple for worldwide release is what we got approval on.
We already had approval from google store. At any rate I have spoken with the game devs, and we will try to do the game release earlier
than we already announced. Might be as early as a few more hours. We are not offended by your question. The process of making a game
is not as simple as uploading a file. There is more to it than that. We still have more testing to go through in the open beta, where things need to be adjusted or tweaked and things added in updates. This is a normal process in any app.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
I am interested in the coin, where I can buy?

You mean CAI or CAIx? If CAI then here: https://www.mintpal.com/market/CAI/BTC
Activity: 301
I am interested in the coin, where I can buy?
Activity: 829
Merit: 1000
We were considering making the yearly PoS interest at 5% but that has now changed to 1% and the total premine will be limited to 2% of CAIx
The premine in CAI will be destroyed like we initially said. the new max coin by the end of transition period should be about 1.6 Million coins.

1% POS basicaly means that after mining CAI's and converting in CAIx's there will be no much more new coins, 1% POS per year is nothing that would stimulate enyone to even consider leave it in wallet cause with conservative daytrading it is more than easy to gain 10%.  
1% POS year vs. 2% premine, hm... I don't like to scream words but it seems you devs want to do something and you generally have a concept shown by BC but still don't know how to do that exactly. CAIx as totaly new coin brings many problems to the table, and right now we only have story what you want to do but we still don't have exact coin parameters. This total twist in coin concept from your point as pool operator is strange and even more knowing that on March 20 I asked about POS integration in CAI where answer was that it is more problem than value to coin. To me as investor it is OK to see that devs are looking for a way to make coin better and make them more valuable but to me as miner all this doesn't look good, I hope I'm wrong.
I think we need to see CAIx specs to get all this announcement as good thing. Until then it's all about concept you would like to make alive. You are looking for a way to implement some mix of protoshares and CAI to CAIx which is OK for me but without right specs and with announced 2% premine vs 1% POS I'm not sure you are going right direction.
Activity: 325
hi.
i've been a big supporter of this coin and i praised it very much on twitter as well but now one thing made me step out.

why dev says that the game was approved yesterday but its beenb in apple and android stores already for a while?

its a genuine question and no trolling so please answer without attaching or offending.
thanks.
mass

Game was from sometimes in Google Play but not in Apple Store. Week ago devs reported game to verification in Apple store. Yesterday we had info that game is accepted by Apple. So release will be for both Apple and Google in this week. We do not want to release first for Google and then for Apple. Anyway game needs testing next 1-2 days and check whole infrastructure(server etc) one more time. Game was available in Google play since month maybe more(not sure - i am not in game dev team) only for Polish users - mostly for devs and their friends for tests. After release in this week game will get new fautures i think very interesting for both crypto coins and games word but more info you can get from devs Smiley.

I think sometimes because of the rush is a mess of information Smiley.

Well, thankyou for your kind reply! :-)
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
Activity: 325
hi.

thanks.
mass
Activity: 616
When will CAI have aprox 1.6 million coins?
Activity: 122
Merit: 100
This is the first coin sourced tech company...they will have multiple streams of revenue buying the coin and building value. Similar to blackcoin's multipool only x3.
Activity: 36
So much market movement lately... Someone tell me... Whats the greatest thing that makes this coin stand out from the rest?
Activity: 122
Everybody break out your calculators and follow along...

CAIx will have aprox 1.6 million coins.

CAIx "premine" will be 2% of the 1.6 million coins.

1,600,000 x 2% = 32,000 CAIx coins in the "premine"
Activity: 221
http://cai.cryptoculture.net

0.20 CAI Block Finder Bonus!!!!!
New Infrastructure on Dedicated Hardware
Single-Sign On for pools.   Create your account and add workers only once.
New User Interface
SSL Protection

Contact & Support
email: [email protected]
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
lol, as if bush was any less of a scam than obama.

lmao!!
haha well played sir i give you props for that one

I don't understand why everyone is upset, it's not like you buy health insurance with cryptos.
LOL technically for the last 8 years i haven't bought health insurance i get it provided for free from employer along with vison and dental and life Tongue
Activity: 45

lmao!!

I don't understand why everyone is upset, it's not like you buy health insurance with cryptos.
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

lmao!!
Activity: 29

lmao!!
Jump to: