Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 155. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 141
Merit: 100
It's there https://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/tiny-elementals-unique-multiplayer/id734038368?mt=8

I accept donation for the link  Grin
CAI -> CWcYdfH3YErMvHN4kzFc42i2UorRDv1HQG

Thanks
Activity: 210
cant see it in play store?...
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
People who are selling at the current prices obviously did not do some calculations, so let me help them out. If we take CAIx price at 60k satoshi, total market cap at 1.6 mil coins and BTC price at 490 USD. This puts the total CAIx marketcap at 470k USD, which is laughable for a project like this.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 301
*STOP NOWHERE*
The game Tiny Elementals is on the appstore!

It's on appstore but won't be ready till the devs turn on the update to the latest version, so won't be long. any time in the next 12 hours. Will update

i install on iphone now  Grin

And how do you like it?
Activity: 364
Merit: 250

CAI official p2pool

Please point your miners (ScryptN) here :

http://thepool.pw:2888

and use your CAI address as username

for example:

vertminer --scrypt-vert -o thepool.pw:2888 -u YourCAIPayoutAddress  -p x

you will receive payments directly to your wallet!

Why use P2Pool:

• You will get better rewards: P2Pools award transaction fees from black rewards to the miners
  • Your mined coins will be deposited directly into your wallet, they are never held by any pool "operator" and cannot be lost due to incompetence or fraudulent behaviour.
  • P2Pool is DDoS resistant, it is impossible to DDoS the entire peer-to-peer P2Pool network, at best all someone can do is knock a node offline, in which case your client will just switch to one of your failover nodes
  • You do not have to register on any pool sites, etc. all you need is a CAI address which you will use as your username, and your rewards will be paid directly into your wallet.
  • Even if the node you are using goes down, you will not lose a single microCAI of payment, as the network itself stores your pending rewards, and will distribute them to you as normal.
Activity: 520

It's on appstore but won't be ready till the devs turn on the update to the latest version, so won't be long. any time in the next 12 hours. Will update

i install on iphone now  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

Joseph
Stuhlman ‏@JStuhlman 3h

CAI is moving to PoS soon premine will be destroyed and reset to 2% of CAIx which is ~1.6 Million CAIx
Nothing being posted...please keep us posted on CAI news.  A little reassurance could go a long way at this stage.  Unless of course the object is to let the price fall...
i know right its so silent now

More action on freenode IRC #caishen
Activity: 672
ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger
Nothing being posted...please keep us posted on CAI news.  A little reassurance could go a long way at this stage.  Unless of course the object is to let the price fall...
i know right its so silent now
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Nothing being posted...please keep us posted on CAI news.  A little reassurance could go a long way at this stage.  Unless of course the object is to let the price fall...
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
Huge dumping on Mintpal happening atm.

I would not worry, i see some good buy support at decent levels!

The dumpers are not placing sell orders, they are just dumping right into the buy orders. The order depth is misleading in this respect.

Its just one dude who wants to buy alot of coins at 62000 sats, hes listed lots of 10CAI to manipulate the "shown" sale price so that nervous people are selling stright into his buy walls. When hes got enough the prices will go backup until he sells off what he has gained.

The dumpers are not placing sell orders, they are just dumping right into the buy orders. The order depth is misleading in this respect.

Activity: 714
@kryptographer
Everybody break out your calculators and follow along...

CAIx will have aprox 1.6 million coins.

CAIx "premine" will be 2% of the 1.6 million coins.

1,600,000 x 2% = 32,000 CAIx coins in the "premine"

The problem is over half a million coins were already premined. We are told they will "be destroyed", but how can you destroy coins that have already been used? Do we blindly just believe this will happen. The premine was for bounties, marketing, etc. that have already happened. I wish the devs could be clear about the technical details of this switch. How many CAI coins of the half million premine have already been used? We need full transparent details (numbers) of the current situation and the switch. At this point it is a huge mess.

This doesn't seem like a currency to me. Just a plan to increase the price of CAI in the short term. The whole video game thing is like "who cares", just something to do because it seems like the right thing. CAI should be innovative rather than just copying whatever the newest thing to do is in the industry. Has CAI done anything innovative?
Activity: 325
hi.
i've been a big supporter of this coin and i praised it very much on twitter as well but now one thing made me step out.
i have a simple question i would like to be answered before i step in again.

why dev says that the game was approved yesterday but its beenb in apple and android stores already for a while?

its a genuine question and no trolling so please answer without attaching or offending.
thanks.
mass

The game was available in Poland during the testing period. The version that was available was a beta by invitation.
We needed to test the multiplayer aspect of the game. It was on apple store by code only, which means you could
not download it without entering a promo code. The verification process by Apple for worldwide release is what we got approval on.
We already had approval from google store. At any rate I have spoken with the game devs, and we will try to do the game release earlier
than we already announced. Might be as early as a few more hours. We are not offended by your question. The process of making a game
is not as simple as uploading a file. There is more to it than that. We still have more testing to go through in the open beta, where things need to be adjusted or tweaked and things added in updates. This is a normal process in any app.

Hi Joseph,
thank you for taking some time and answering.
Youre all doing a great job, pls take your time to get every aspect of it sorted. i mean both those of technical nature and economical. and legal.
I see there are still concerns to be addressed, i suggest not to rush things before its all ok
,otherwise we'll have hypes and dumps which are good for traders but maybe not so good for CAIx.
I have great respect for what youre doing.
All the best.
mass
Sorry if this was discussed already but what exactly is the relationship between CAIx and Tiny Elementals? Will CAIx be the only way of paying in this game?

I had this same question.  The answer is really trust.  We are trusting that developers will use the profit from Tin Elementals to prop the price of CAIx.  It's just another way to pump the price of a coin, really.  There is no direct relationship.  This is my big problem with this project.  At any moment the devs can decide to keep profits in any currency they want, including fiat.

My guess is they thought using a crypto would be the best way to create demand for their games.  If they screw the holders of CAIx, then they lose trust and a community interested in their developments.  This is the relationship that binds the unwritten contract between the devs and CAIx holders.  How strong is it?  It's anyone's guess.

In any event, I'm willing to support the project based on this thought process.

The only way to create REAL demand for this coin is to make a good product (game) and have CAIx as the only way of buying/paying for it, everything else will not work in the long term and is just mambo-jumbo.

I agree.  Building a crypto community will give them demand for their developments.  In the infancy stages, it would be wise for them to honor the deal.  But, if their games take off, they can easily abandon the crypto community and continue with developing mobile games.  It's just another way to price pump and in no way would I consider CAIx equity in anything.

A real link between the games and CAIx is needed to make this work.

+1
Jump to: