Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 216. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Announcement Updated. IRC rooms available tomorrow to meet the developers. will update IRC rooms for miners/pool-ops on announcement tomorrow.
Activity: 239
Merit: 103
More serious logo please

We have an artist working with the team, orther logos are being considered.

We will make a final choice on logo before release.

Thats one impressive "Artist" you have there  Grin
Activity: 98
Another crap coin to muddy the waters yet again.  Roll Eyes This is getting beyond stupid.

And stop calling these guys developers. They are not, all the do is copy the git and do a search and replace on a few things, maybe change the parameters around a bit, fucking things up.

Wow, not even waiting for the official announcement before trolling?
Another crap coin to muddy the waters yet again.  Roll Eyes This is getting beyond stupid.

And stop calling these guys developers. They are not, all the do is copy the git and do a search and replace on a few things, maybe change the parameters around a bit, fucking things up.

You do say that almost on every coin thread. Racing for Hero status on bitcointalk?
You also criticize altcoins in general yet you seem to mine some? what is your standard of approval for mining an alt?
Since you put your concerns in the form of the "know it all" statement,
I thought the above questions might help you on your race.
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
please make this coin as International one!

The coin is International, if you want to use that term. The devs are from the US, Europe and Asia. We have chosen a Caishen theme, because Caishen stands for prosperity. Most of the early minted coins in history were done by civilizations that prospered to a degree where currency was needed as an every day necessity.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005
My mule don't like people laughing

Activity: 71
please make this coin as International one!
more developers = better?  Roll Eyes

Yes, we needed a committed team for the long term. Developers are human and such, one developer might choose to leave or is unable to continue for any personal reason. Working with one or two developers, will leave us subject to a scenario where the dev team is crippled. I can not count the times this has happened or projects that suffered from a developer unable to continue. All our devs are capable of working on their own, however, as the saying goes, do not put all your eggs in one basket.
More serious logo please

We have an artist working with the team, other logos are being considered.

We will make a final choice on logo before release.
legendary
呵呵,看情况吧,一次又一次的失望,国人总是跟在人家屁股后面。。。唉

When the team is fully introduced on Saturday and all the specs are final. We will be very happy to discuss this with you in details. As of now your concerns are based on assumptions. Marketing and development will go along hand in hand.
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
呵呵,看情况吧,一次又一次的失望,国人总是跟在人家屁股后面。。。唉
legendary
有预挖没有?不希望又是一个骗子币,说实话,国人的币根本不敢碰,国人宣传的币也不敢碰,已经臭名远扬了,希望这个别又来雪上加霜

All details will be revealed on Saturday. This is only an introduction. I know your concern about premine is based on what other coins are doing.
Activity: 67
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
有预挖没有?不希望又是一个骗子币,说实话,国人的币根本不敢碰,国人宣传的币也不敢碰,已经臭名远扬了,希望这个别又来雪上加霜
Activity: 98
Congrats and good luck, remember the keywords.
Activity: 1778
Merit: 520
logo and name change.
Activity: 143
Merit: 100
Reminds me of Pandacoin. Hopefully this is going to be better.
And I agree, 8 developers mean nothing unless you post who exactly they are.
legendary
Activity: 1666
expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()
more developers = better?  Roll Eyes
Activity: 143
More serious logo please
Activity: 676
Merit: 500
Jump to: