Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 40. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 824
Merit: 501
Osmservices keeps being hacked away from me :-( th
I have just picked up a dirt dirt cheap butterfly labs jalapeno asic ( only 5gh ). Ive pointed it at the multipool. I will report back my results
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
Excited to see some good news!
Lets get this PSP going Smiley
Activity: 162
Merit: 10
Important Changes and Updates 8/8/2014

We have made some important changes as of today 8/8/2014 to our core dev team. We had to part ways with some of our developers and joined forces with another alt currency team with experience to bring some important features to our CAIx client. With our PSP about to kick in soon, there is some important changes needed on the client side to be able to utilize features for a new business partnership. we deemed it necessary to make these changes effective immediately.

We will be releasing these features in one big client update after our PSP program kicks in. Some of these features include but not limited to:

Anonymous Decentralized Marketplaces,  Encrypted Messaging.

What about the wallet fix? When will be available?

The latest wallet will have the bugs fixed and then compiled by Monday.
Activity: 768
Merit: 500
What about the wallet fix? When will be available?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
24 HR VOLUME in Mintpal is dangerously low (0.027 BTC) !

There is a risk that CAIx will be delisted.

The volume is down because people are not selling, that could be a turn around.
Mintpal is going through a transition right now, and volume as a whole has dropped and in a month time things will go back to normal.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
24 HR VOLUME in Mintpal is dangerously low (0.027 BTC) !

There is a risk that CAIx will be delisted.
legendary
How soon is the PSP coming?
Is there an updated spec of the performance and how it will work? I know you've said coins won't be destroyed anymore.

I don't know about the second part, but the PSP is starting as soon as the Titan arrives.
When that will be is completely up to KnC...

Probably 3 months delayed Sad

Is it just the one? I thought the new PSP performance spec was an improvement on the original?

By my rough calculations, 1 titan will provide the pool about 0.2 BTC buy support a day.

As I mentioned earlier the PSP will not be dependant on the one KNC miner. It will be supported by more hardware when we figure out the exact figures   of BTC/GH on scrypt ASICS. These figures are changing rapidly and newer hardware will provide a much higher rate so we keeping an eye on this and will figure it out when we have the ASISCS hashing.
Activity: 682
Is there an updated spec of the performance and how it will work? I know you've said coins won't be destroyed anymore.

I don't know about the second part, but the PSP is starting as soon as the Titan arrives.

Probably 3 months delayed Sad

Is it just the one? I thought the new PSP performance spec was an improvement on the original?

By my rough calculations, 1 titan will provide the pool about 0.2 BTC buy support a day.
Activity: 668

legendary

We have made some important changes as of today 8/8/2014 to our core dev team. We had to part ways with some of our developers and joined forces with another alt currency team with experience to bring some important features to our CAIx client. With our PSP about to kick in soon, there is some important changes needed on the client side to be able to utilize features for a new business partnership. we deemed it necessary to make these changes effective immediately.

We will be releasing these features in one big client update after our PSP program kicks in. Some of these features include but not limited to:

So any good news for us left holding bags?  
My guess would be we've been left holding the bag.

I see Stuhlman was on Twitter promoting some other coin
Why does this not surprise me.

Hmmm, in checking Stuhlman's tweets over the past month or so there are a lot of CAIx tweets, as well as a few recent ones mentioning other new coins that could be trading opportunities.  I see no overt promotion of any other coins except CAIx.  I guess some people interpret things in their own self-interest.

Thanks vvvortex.
 But I need to let these guys know something, I have always been a miner and by default a trader even before CAIx. I have never stopped mining one day and of course I do like every one else does, jump on new coins mine them, hold some, sell some etc etc... Being on the CAIx team does not mean I have to end everything else. I divide my time on all my tasks and try to give each one the proper attention. I have also managed to stay married and a father.  And recently I had to be the cook in the house. The twitter account I have on the OP is my own personal account and not just for CAIx, and I used it before to tweet about other coins, and I still do. That does not in anyway mean I abandoned CAIx or giving it less attention. Every Time there is news related to CAIx I tweet it as well.  And I do pass on tips about a pump here and there, most twitter accounts do that. I have told you guys things are looking good and time goes by fast, it won't be long till you see a turn around. And tbh if you do not see the accumulation happening now on CAIx then you have no business being in alts. Things do not just fly to the moon, give it time to load up on rocket fuel.

Joseph is right about the accumulation, I've been watching and taking part for several weeks Wink
legendary

Hmmm, in checking Stuhlman's tweets over the past month or so there are a lot of CAIx tweets, as well as a few recent ones mentioning other new coins that could be trading opportunities.  I see no overt promotion of any other coins except CAIx.  I guess some people interpret things in their own self-interest.

Thanks vvvortex.
 But I need to let these guys know something, I have always been a miner and by default a trader even before CAIx. I have never stopped mining one day and of course I do like every one else does, jump on new coins mine them, hold some, sell some etc etc... Being on the CAIx team does not mean I have to end everything else. I divide my time on all my tasks and try to give each one the proper attention. I have also managed to stay married and a father.  And recently I had to be the cook in the house. The twitter account I have on the OP is my own personal account and not just for CAIx, and I used it before to tweet about other coins, and I still do. That does not in anyway mean I abandoned CAIx or giving it less attention. Every Time there is news related to CAIx I tweet it as well.  And I do pass on tips about a pump here and there, most twitter accounts do that. I have told you guys things are looking good and time goes by fast, it won't be long till you see a turn around. And tbh if you do not see the accumulation happening now on CAIx then you have no business being in alts. Things do not just fly to the moon, give it time to load up on rocket fuel.
legendary
How long does it take for coins to mature?

510 Blocks estimated at 8 to 9 hours.

Activity: 504
Communications Lead
How long does it take for coins to mature?
Activity: 100

Hmmm, in checking Stuhlman's tweets over the past month or so there are a lot of CAIx tweets, as well as a few recent ones mentioning other new coins that could be trading opportunities.  I see no overt promotion of any other coins except CAIx.  I guess some people interpret things in their own self-interest.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace

Activity: 434
Merit: 250
So any good news for us left holding bags?  I see Stuhlman was on Twitter promoting some other coin
Pages:
Jump to: