Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 41. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Mac wallet compiled and deployed successfully Smiley
Check your email  Wink

Testing now, thanks!
Looks like the MintPal data bug is not present in the Mac wallet. As soon as I fixed the few UI bugs I will release it.

I fixed some codes related  to growl and notification. I send them now.
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
Check your email  Wink

Testing now, thanks!
Looks like the MintPal data bug is not present in the Mac wallet. As soon as I fixed the few UI bugs I will release it.
Wallet compiled with success (after some fix) but I have some troubles with deployement caused by QT5. They will be fixed tomorrow. It is so much easier with QT4  Smiley

Good news karimdr2, thanks. If you would be so kind, please write down what u needed to fix to compile/deploy it and include it in the e-mail.
I know QT4 is easier, but QT5 has a much better webkit integration so we had to make that step.

It's not your fault. QT sucks under OSX and  "macdeployqt" is broken. I must do it manually.

Check your email  Wink
Wallet compiled with success (after some fix) but I have some troubles with deployement caused by QT5. They will be fixed tomorrow. It is so much easier with QT4  Smiley

Good news karimdr2, thanks. If you would be so kind, please write down what u needed to fix to compile/deploy it and include it in the e-mail.
I know QT4 is easier, but QT5 has a much better webkit integration so we had to make that step.

It's not your fault. QT sucks under OSX and  "macdeployqt" is broken. I must do it manually.
Wallet compiled with success (after some fix) but I have some troubles with deployement caused by QT5. They will be fixed tomorrow. It is so much easier with QT4  Smiley

So are the bugs fixed now? new wallet download link?

No, still looking for a fix for the mintpal data. It has something to do with it being HTTPS, but I can't find the correct workaround.
Have contacted other coin devs that included market data, they have the same problems.
Will keep you guys posted.

Any update on the Mac Wallet
Maybe I should get off my lazy a$$ and do it myself Smiley

As soon as I've fixed the mintpal bug I will send the sources to someone that is able to compile it for MAC Wink.

The mac wallet will be compiled as soon as I receive the source. Otherwise I would like to receive the current code to see if there are glitches in the GUI or not. Sometimes I've had some incompatibility with .ui files when switching from Windows to Mac.

Do u want me to send the current sources? (Without mintpal fix)

Yes, no problem. It's just for testing and debug.

You've got mail! Thanks Wink

Wallet compiled with success (after some fix) but I have some troubles with deployement caused by QT5. They will be fixed tomorrow. It is so much easier with QT4  Smiley

No, still looking for a fix for the mintpal data. It has something to do with it being HTTPS, but I can't find the correct workaround.
Have contacted other coin devs that included market data, they have the same problems.

As soon as I've fixed the mintpal bug I will send the sources to someone that is able to compile it for MAC Wink.

The mac wallet will be compiled as soon as I receive the source. Otherwise I would like to receive the current code to see if there are glitches in the GUI or not. Sometimes I've had some incompatibility with .ui files when switching from Windows to Mac.

You've got mail! Thanks Wink
brand new
Activity: 0

I'll be back home tomorrow and I'll start working on a wallet update ASAP Smiley

I am waiting for the Mac version to try the new wallet. Hopefully you'll have time to work on it Smiley

I can compile the mac wallet but the git is not updated !

Thanks karimdr2, is there an e-mail I can contact you with? You can PM me ofcourse.
I will ask the devs to update the git once I have fixed the reported bugs.
Will take a few days to get started, got to clean everything up from the trip first Smiley.

welcome back pieter, hope you had good holidays!

brand new

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I need to remind everyone that our investment in ASIC miners is not intended to ROI in FIAT, but to supplement our PSP. Most ROI estimates are based on the fact that miners will mine and sell for BTC then to FIAT. However, the PSP does not work in that fashion, the PSP will only create a steady stream of revenue to buy CAIx on the open market without causing dumps naturally caused by multipools, thus increasing the current value which means certain rise in CAIx price to a stable high level, at the same time allow us to partner with a well known provider of merchant services that will adopt CAIx. I know some people already know some details, but I can not hype this or even advertise it yet, till a deal is finalized. As soon as the miners arrive which is not very far, and the PSP is in full swing, we will be able to announce a major step forward for the CAIx community.I will no longer hype our plans to whales to pump and dump on us. Those days are gone. I would rather see a gradual rise to our PSP price level, to bring the community confidence back.
I would also like to invite some miners to mine on our multipool, mining CAIx at this price level might not be super profitable atm, but within a month or so you will thank me for this. You can find the link to our multipool in my signature.

* You should expect a gradual rise in CAIx prices, but some people will exit on the way up, it will be a bit of a rollercoaster, but that is the case of a natural rise. We will maintain our listing on Mintpal " which was sold to Moolah.IO " and we will operate our PSP on Mintpal.

Thanks for the update.
Using these low prices to and trying to get to the next tier (just in case there is another dividend program Wink)
Activity: 296
I would also like to invite some miners to mine on our multipool, mining CAIx at this price level might not be super profitable atm, but within a month or so you will thank me for this. You can find the link to our multipool in my signature.

I get 2 CAIX in average a day with 5GH/s SHA256 miner, that is good for my hardware
Immature balance is now showing correctly. Will continue to break my head on mintpal data now Smiley.
brand new

As far as our PSP program I have made some healthy investments in quick P&D's lately to save our PSP.
I know investing in scams is not my type of business, but I had to do what I had to do to get the money whales took away from us.
We are getting closer to the moment of truth, our PSP will have some changes before we apply it. We will no longer destroy any coins.
The changes will include creating a fund for developers to work with on the  project instead of leaving us at the mercy of whales.
I know holding coins in a declining market is a hard thing to do, and I appreciate much those who kept their trust in us.
CAIx has now seen rock bottom, and I assure you this will not last for long. I know even a week or two in crypto is a lifetime for some, but I am only human and can only do things as fast as humanly possible. I am very close, and I mean very close, to implementing the PSP as originally planned but with little modifications to the way it will work and little changes to the hardware involved (better than originally announced).

** I just transferred some btc to pay off the few accounts for the node program left unpaid. Sorry about the delay, but I did not have enough time to check the emails after the initial payout.

thank for the news! Take your time, CAIx is already at the bottom anyway, I dont mind to wait more weeks! Just keep keep us ahead once a week please Smiley
Activity: 768

Pages:
Jump to: