Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 43. (Read 416434 times)

legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Stuhlman has about 8 payments that still need to go out, he told me he will send them today.
Why couldn't he come on here himself and tell people he was making the payments?
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
This all sounds like positive progress. I'm still staking the bulk of my coins.  Grin

Good luck devs and CaiX team.
Activity: 668
Stuhlman has about 8 payments that still need to go out, he told me he will send them today.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
What killed CaiX in the first place was the lack of transparency towards the community and the public as a whole, don't you think it'd be a good idea to add a little more transparency, i mean Virtuallan's exposal did damage the coin A LOT.

That's true, transparency will be a necessary standard as altcoins evolve. we need more openness and transparency in the development of CAIx, and this is almost always a good thing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
What killed CaiX in the first place was the lack of transparency towards the community and the public as a whole, don't you think it'd be a good idea to add a little more transparency, i mean Virtuallan's exposal did damage the coin A LOT.
Activity: 768
Activity: 434
Still no node payment or response from my email.

Have emailed again.
Mintpal market data not working bitcointalk link not working conversions and immature coins not showing, in the walett!

MintPal market data not working for me also. I clicked update prices, nothing happens. Cryptsy one works fine.

The conversion tool doesn't work for either BTC or $.

BitCoinTalk button takes me to https://www.caixboard.com/ instead.

Thanks for the reports, what OS are you guys using if I may ask?
These are the bug reports I have received, please let me know if you've experienced anything else.

- Minimize on close option doesn't work, wallet closes anyway
- Minimize to the tray instead of taskbar option has no effect --> always minimizes to tray
- Mintpal market data not working --> this will be a hard thing to debug because it's all working fine here
- Immature coins not showing
- Conversion tool not working --> same problem as for mintpal market data
- BitCoinTalk button takes you to https://www.caixboard.com/ instead.

I'll be back home tomorrow and I'll start working on a wallet update ASAP Smiley

I am waiting for the Mac version to try the new wallet. Hopefully you'll have time to work on it Smiley

I can compile the mac wallet but the git is not updated !

Thanks karimdr2, is there an e-mail I can contact you with? You can PM me ofcourse.
I will ask the devs to update the git once I have fixed the reported bugs.
Will take a few days to get started, got to clean everything up from the trip first Smiley.

I PM'd you my email. Thanks

I'll be back home tomorrow and I'll start working on a wallet update ASAP Smiley

I am waiting for the Mac version to try the new wallet. Hopefully you'll have time to work on it Smiley

Thanks karimdr2, is there an e-mail I can contact you with? You can PM me ofcourse.
I will ask the devs to update the git once I have fixed the reported bugs.
Will take a few days to get started, got to clean everything up from the trip first Smiley.
Activity: 768
Bittrex has delisted caix!
Activity: 67
Merit: 10

what i see there? a positive comment and a spot on point of view of what is happening in alt crypto with... hold yourself... some suggestions!   Shocked Shocked   Wink
very great post cryptoface!

Smiley thanks!

As far as our PSP program I have made some healthy investments in quick P&D's lately to save our PSP.

thanks for the update and for your hopefully successful effort to save the PSP program!

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Yeah, thanks for the update guys. My faith in CAIx has never waivered. Don't mind waiting a little while longer as well. Hope all is well with the families, and to those on vacation, they are back rejuvenated!

Keep up the good work!
brand new
Activity: 0
Has anyone noticed the same  that appears in the dir where qt sits? that malicious turd weighs 108,544 bytes and is created when qt runs

File description antivir command line scanner for windows
Version           7.6.0.59
Copyright        2007 Avira GmbH All rights reserved

UPDATE  Seems like this is win32.nimul.a malware that masquerades as Avira Command Line Scanner

If u detected the same then report here and rid of wallet from ur machine; someone should confirm wallet is infected
Ran 3 scans on the wallet. Found nothing. I'd say it's your computer that's infected.

same here, I dont have this file
the coin are still on the mintpal?

Sure it is!
https://www.mintpal.com/market/CAIx/BTC

Activity: 322
the coin are still on the mintpal?
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman
It's good to hear from you Stuhlman and if (when) the node payments go through I think it'll do a lot to start restoring faith amongst the CAIX faithful. 
The node payments did go out, only about 12 people who emailed me after the payment went out are left. I will take care of those today.
Pages:
Jump to: