Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 44. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
It's good to hear from you Stuhlman and if (when) the node payments go through I think it'll do a lot to start restoring faith amongst the CAIX faithful. 
Activity: 28
wow the new wallet looks fucking sick man
legendary
Activity: 1059
Merit: 1020
https://twitter.com/JStuhlman

As far as our PSP program I have made some healthy investments in quick P&D's lately to save our PSP.
I know investing in scams is not my type of business, but I had to do what I had to do to get the money whales took away from us.
We are getting closer to the moment of truth, our PSP will have some changes before we apply it. We will no longer destroy any coins.
The changes will include creating a fund for developers to work with on the  project instead of leaving us at the mercy of whales.
I know holding coins in a declining market is a hard thing to do, and I appreciate much those who kept their trust in us.
CAIx has now seen rock bottom, and I assure you this will not last for long. I know even a week or two in crypto is a lifetime for some, but I am only human and can only do things as fast as humanly possible. I am very close, and I mean very close, to implementing the PSP as originally planned but with little modifications to the way it will work and little changes to the hardware involved (better than originally announced).

** I just transferred some btc to pay off the few accounts for the node program left unpaid. Sorry about the delay, but I did not have enough time to check the emails after the initial payout.

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
What else could they possibly do to salvage this coin?  It's tanked from a high of .0018 to a low of .000015.  There is no innovation, a buggy wallet, and a ghost town of developers and Foundation members.  On top of that people are now coming out saying they got burned on their Node payments.

At 20k the tryhard bag holders were laughing about how everyone should buy because it's so cheap and will only go up.  Same at 15k and 10k.  Who's laughing now?  The people that had the sense to GTFO that's who.  I know of some Foundation members as well who were secretly dumping their coins while telling us everything was going to be ok.  And this was AFTER I left the Foundation.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Wait so CAIX is dead and dev's have abandoned?
You can try posting on their caixforum, but honestly it's more dead than this thread so good luck getting help.

still no response regarding my Node payment  Huh
Activity: 434
still no response regarding my Node payment  Huh
Activity: 294
Gloat I MUST!!! I think I told you so, yes, yes I did tell you so!!!  CAI has been a scam from the beginning!!!  Thankfully I got out early and lost only my mining time for a few weeks!!! Sad to see so many get taken advantage of, but I must say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!    Kiss

I'm still holding my CAIx, there's no point at selling this low. Think about this one more time before selling cheap because you are just giving away coins now.
brand new
Activity: 0
Someone is really trying hard to push down the price!
Activity: 45
Gloat I MUST!!! I think I told you so, yes, yes I did tell you so!!!  CAI has been a scam from the beginning!!!  Thankfully I got out early and lost only my mining time for a few weeks!!! Sad to see so many get taken advantage of, but I must say I TOLD YOU SO!!!!!!!!    Kiss
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
I don’t think it is only the greed what is poisoning the crypto world it is the extreme lack of trust and respect. And in this case the extremely negative behavior off most “community” members.

Caix was one of the first to go full Pos and although some missed the boat with the transfer to caix it went very smooth. As far as I know caix is the first crypto that sees its self as a company and invest in projects such as the game and rewards there shareholders if there is profit from those projects and they did! And yes some did not received their payments jet but as far as I can see most of us did received the payment within a few days! Than the wallet, yes it got delayed a few times but they did deliver and it is a a good looking and working wallet with some minor bugs , so what 99% off the other wallets don’t have a social and marked data option. So I don’t see the problem if there is a small bug in those options. The titans… yes that one sucks bad, but who is to blame for that? Not the devs but some guy with a bag off btc who came up with the plan but didn’t come tru for whatever the reason may be.

The only thing we can blame the devs for is the slow and lack of communication, don’t say you have good news about the psp and say you will tell us soooon  and then be quiet about it for 10 days. but we also know stuhlman had some personal problems so it is not strange the communication was a bit slow but now the time has come to step it up!.
the devs don’t get paid a monthly salary, yes the did recive 4000 caix…. but how would you feel if you built a coin and work hard to keep developing the coin, don’t get paid for it and the only thing you get in return is f*cking negativity from the community. 14 btc payed out and only a few tweets about it and some with a negative side note about the low price. Yes this price sucks ! I’ve got a few btc in caix and if I would sell it is worth next to nothing but I aint selling a thing.

Who is to blame for the low price?
In my opinion not the devs, the kept on working on the coin yes with a few small setbacks but this price is caused by fear and negativity from a few holders in combination with the bad communication and setbacks. And the negative vibe in this bitcointalk isn’t helping either! I do believe the devs still have good intentions for caix, and I think we can turn this around together.
they were clear from the beginning it would be a long term project but people get scared when the don’t see any news from the dev for a week. So my suggestion for the devs would be to make a road map for caix for the upcoming 3 months. And then give a weekly update.
If we as a community help the devs where ever we can , we can start to stop post negative comments and start spreading some positivity here and in the crypto world  about caix. and if you don’t believe in caix than just don’t post here and express your frustrations in a other way. So Stuhlman , can you let us know how things are standing and if you are willing to make a road map for the next months with a weekly update? Lets turn this around together and lets go back to the moon and beyond!

what i see there? a positive comment and a spot on point of view of what is happening in alt crypto with... hold yourself... some suggestions!   Shocked Shocked   Wink
very great post cryptoface!
Activity: 67
I don’t think it is only the greed what is poisoning the crypto world it is the extreme lack of trust and respect. And in this case the extremely negative behavior off most “community” members.

Caix was one of the first to go full Pos and although some missed the boat with the transfer to caix it went very smooth. As far as I know caix is the first crypto that sees its self as a company and invest in projects such as the game and rewards there shareholders if there is profit from those projects and they did! And yes some did not received their payments jet but as far as I can see most of us did received the payment within a few days! Than the wallet, yes it got delayed a few times but they did deliver and it is a a good looking and working wallet with some minor bugs , so what 99% off the other wallets don’t have a social and marked data option. So I don’t see the problem if there is a small bug in those options. The titans… yes that one sucks bad, but who is to blame for that? Not the devs but some guy with a bag off btc who came up with the plan but didn’t come tru for whatever the reason may be.

The only thing we can blame the devs for is the slow and lack of communication, don’t say you have good news about the psp and say you will tell us soooon  and then be quiet about it for 10 days. but we also know stuhlman had some personal problems so it is not strange the communication was a bit slow but now the time has come to step it up!.
the devs don’t get paid a monthly salary, yes the did recive 4000 caix…. but how would you feel if you built a coin and work hard to keep developing the coin, don’t get paid for it and the only thing you get in return is f*cking negativity from the community. 14 btc payed out and only a few tweets about it and some with a negative side note about the low price. Yes this price sucks ! I’ve got a few btc in caix and if I would sell it is worth next to nothing but I aint selling a thing.

Who is to blame for the low price?
In my opinion not the devs, the kept on working on the coin yes with a few small setbacks but this price is caused by fear and negativity from a few holders in combination with the bad communication and setbacks. And the negative vibe in this bitcointalk isn’t helping either! I do believe the devs still have good intentions for caix, and I think we can turn this around together.
they were clear from the beginning it would be a long term project but people get scared when the don’t see any news from the dev for a week. So my suggestion for the devs would be to make a road map for caix for the upcoming 3 months. And then give a weekly update.
If we as a community help the devs where ever we can , we can start to stop post negative comments and start spreading some positivity here and in the crypto world  about caix. and if you don’t believe in caix than just don’t post here and express your frustrations in a other way. So Stuhlman , can you let us know how things are standing and if you are willing to make a road map for the next months with a weekly update? Lets turn this around together and lets go back to the moon and beyond!

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
I guess this proves Stuhlman is full of shit. Can't even post in his own thread while the coin dies(d).

I had faith in him, and it just proves no one can be trusted in Crypto. The whole industry is killing itself by human greed!
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Hey stuhl are you coming out say something or let the coin die?

Who is this stuhl you speak of?

Yes I heard that name before.

I am still around guys. The bugs in wallet could be caused by outdated DLL's or such. That's why some features fully work for some and not others. However, that should not interfere with the wallet main functions.

Total BS. Wallet is buggy on brand new Win7 install. Face it people this coin is headed to the scrapheap.
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003
more developers = better?  Roll Eyes

There is no developers, just group of scammers.
Sorry to hear it man.  Good luck though.

I know that some Node payments went out with more BTC than what was supposed to be paid(whether accidental or not).  Some people said they returned the overpayment but we can assume some people did not return it, so some people with qualifying Nodes got screwed no matter what.  Unless of course they want to own up to their mistake and pay those Nodes out of pocket.

Virtuallann, original email with all of the details required was sent 4th July so I fulfilled my side of the bargain. Will just have to wait and see I guess.
Activity: 6
Virtuallann, original email with all of the details required was sent 4th July so I fulfilled my side of the bargain. Will just have to wait and see I guess.
Activity: 682
Merit: 500
Some shitty dumping today....
I'm pretty sure you(and everyone else that hasn't been paid yet) are shit out of luck.  It was posted awhile back that final Node payment addresses and any discrepancies had to be in by a certain time.

Good luck though.  

Another 2k masternode holder here still awaiting the node payment. Have just sent Stuhlman a DM with all the details again and hope the payment will be processed soon. I agree with others on here that having held throughout June for the duration of the price decline, well, feeling like a bit of a sucker right now to put it mildly... Whether or not I receive the payment will probably determine whether I continue to hold my 2k CAIx

Same here, also sent PM to Stuhlman including all details last week already, nothing yet... hope this is just a delay due to high workload Sad
Activity: 23
Another 2k masternode holder here still awaiting the node payment. Have just sent Stuhlman a DM with all the details again and hope the payment will be processed soon. I agree with others on here that having held throughout June for the duration of the price decline, well, feeling like a bit of a sucker right now to put it mildly... Whether or not I receive the payment will probably determine whether I continue to hold my 2k CAIx

Same here, also sent PM to Stuhlman including all details last week already, nothing yet... hope this is just a delay due to high workload Sad
Pages:
Jump to: