Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 50. (Read 416434 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Ok guys, holidays over, is there any news, or at least some posts to get the community positive again.

We have a great coin with a 100% trustworthy Dev which has just been proved with the recent payouts. Be nice to get the management and direction that the coin had only a month ago.

You back with us Stuhlman, or still have family issues?
Activity: 385
Merit: 250
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

2 questions and i'm out : what is the niche of this cryptocurrency? What is the goal/use of this coin?

Private group pump&dump.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
probably my worst crypto investment ever  Angry

Why?Cos' you didn't make 100x ROI in a week?
If you want such a thing then you should buy CAIX now...
I respect devs who doesn't make fake promises and keep this coin legit (they paid 14 BTC dividend in a month, can You tell me who would pay such a money on scam coin before abandoning? ).
I belive it will rise and I'll buy more. It's cheaper then playing loto now :-)

man... it's much more than just about ROI... i don't care if the coins i believe in fall in value a little. i don't even panic when it fall of 50-60% usually...  but stop being a cheerleader and see by yourself where the value of this coin dropped to now.  
volume is almost dead and sooo many are just waiting to make their exit that a value rise is impossible atm. and no : a new wallet, silkcoin/goodcoin -style... promised for weeks, won't do anything for the coin value. and, imho, it's a full WTF when we hear there is or used to be 9 'developers' working on caix projects.

right now, it's like as i completely lost my invested btc's in Caix (yes, many bitcoins)... and i cannot even exit.  i don't really care about the loss, as i made so much in crypto already and still making bank, but yeah i'm a little bit frustrated to be forced to watch what a bunch of bad -read not so good- decisions can make to a what used-to-be promising coin in an extremely competitive and oversaturated market.

ahhh anyways...

2 questions and i'm out : what is the niche of this cryptocurrency? What is the goal/use of this coin?
thanks if someone can answer me as i don't see it in the OP or the website, maybe it's because this slow death completely divert my attention from the coin fundamentals
Activity: 95
Merit: 10

I respect devs who doesn't make fake promises and keep this coin legit (they paid 14 BTC dividend in a month, can You tell me who would pay such a money on scam coin before abandoning? ).

Most of us are invested in CAIx. Honestly this has been a bad investment as of today. Watching 2BTC fall down to .14 BTC + Dividend in a month and some days isn't pleasing and it is disappointing. CAIx will need to see a 1428% price increase to break even from when the masternode started. However the team is trustworthy so I'll give them that. It'll take at least another month or two before this happens I'm assuming. So yeah, cheap coins if you can wait a while and buy now but I would rather hold and see what happens instead of buying more.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
HMM maybe because he made 0.1 ROI during last month?
Activity: 20

legendary
Activity: 1111
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
legendary
Activity: 1036
Yea please what's next now? The price is falling
Where is the development of the new game?
legendary
About CAIx multipool.

I run 20 hours but only get 15 caix X13 @ @! I had to stop the exploitation. Because it is too little

20MH/s X13 24 hours - get 26.7 CAIx only. It's very very small. Must be at least 70 -100 CAIx. I'm out.

Every PoS multipool is exploitation, guys. Private group is waiting for your BTCs and bullish pool will fill their sell-orders. This process is repeated several times per day and depends on how pool is big. If you want to buy, better mine on your own and set your own buy orders.

Just looks at coinwarz, there is no profitable coin right now !

LOL, really? XMR is the most profitable coin so far.
Activity: 364
2014-07-07 03:01:14   SELL   0.00006899   41.52614129   0.00286488
2014-07-07 03:01:14   SELL   0.00007000   20.34646602   0.00142425
2014-07-07 03:01:14   SELL   0.00007550   1454.50630677   0.10981522
2014-07-07 03:01:14   SELL   0.00007600   3000.00000000   0.22800000
2014-07-07 03:01:14   SELL   0.00007650   1035.14435863   0.07918854

Very bad   Lips sealed
Activity: 668
Merit: 500
So, what's the plan? I think we should not bet everything on the multipool !

I completely agree!
Some of the foundation members (including me) took a weekend off after the rough week.
Now I'm back to finish the wallet. It's almost done, but after I'm done I want a complete security audit from other developers, just to be sure Smiley.
When my work is done I'll share a sneak peak with you.

Starting tomorrow we'll have to sit down and rework the PSP and make more plans for the future.
I'm looking forward to it though!
Activity: 95
I returned the extra amount as well. I hope there's more development announcements soon-ish, I'm still staking my coins.
So, what's the plan? I think we should not bet everything on the multipool !
Activity: 67

As for the people who invested in CAIx we will answer all your questions after the node count release.

When will this be? I am glad and I never thought otherwise that the node payments are send! Thanks for that! But I think there are still some concerns or questions left unanswered after the fud about the p2p and investors. I know you had a meeting with the board about the future plans for caix. Can you bring us up to date on those things.
thanks

ps how is it possible that almost no one is mining the multi pool? Do the devs or the board members don’t have any rigs?  18 mh on x 11 and i am 60% of that... yes i know the payout is low atm but that will change when you add more coins an hash i guess.
About CAIx multipool.

I run 20 hours but only get 15 caix X13 @ @! I had to stop the exploitation. Because it is too little

20MH/s X13 24 hours - get 26.7 CAIx only. It's very very small. Must be at least 70 -100 CAIx. I'm out.

Every PoS multipool is exploitation, guys. Private group is waiting for your BTCs and bullish pool will fill their sell-orders. This process is repeated several times per day and depends on how pool is big. If you want to buy, better mine on your own and set your own buy orders.

Just looks at coinwarz, there is no profitable coin right now !
Activity: 47
Dang, thought we were getting a little bonus! All well, sent the extra back.

Many thanks for the dividend payout!

legendary
About CAIx multipool.

Activity: 56
About CAIx multipool.

Pages:
Jump to: