Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 86. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
I think maybe you did not meet the legitimate requirements for Stuhlman's offer to compensate people for not exchanging their coins in time.  And now you want to threaten people over it....  Wow...  just wow.....

My CAIx balance on XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv is still zero.

There are several of us who lost money because of your kill-CAISHEN tactics.

I am thinking about getting them all together, and then we keep
on posting our message into this thread - until the devs, or you,
the CAI community, show signs of repairing this unsolved problem.

TL;DR:
I will stop bothering you,
when you send CAIx for my 212.5 CAISHEN to:
XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv

P.S.: I wrote to TheStuhlman and Caishen_Project, but got no answer so far.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
see my profile
My CAIx balance on XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv is still zero.

There are several of us who lost money because of your kill-CAISHEN tactics.

I am thinking about getting them all together, and then we keep
on posting our message into this thread - until the devs, or you,
the CAI community, show signs of repairing this unsolved problem.

TL;DR:
I will stop bothering you,
when you send CAIx for my 212.5 CAISHEN to:
XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv

P.S.: I wrote to TheStuhlman and Caishen_Project, but got no answer so far.

Please explain.
I own 212 CaiShen which I bought in mid April.
What is meant by "exchange"?  How?
Are they worthless now?  Dev, please elaborate.
Don't just tell me you destroyed 50 euros of my money.
What is your contingency plan for those of us who missed your games here?
my CAIx address: XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv
Please reimburse CAIx for my 212.53712887 CaiShen to that address XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv
or the BTC equivalent which I paid on poloniex, at a price of 0.0005885, so please 1/8 BTC to 1Djxt749scmKHTrZPyUYBQR2yNn9Z4viwG  thanks a lot.
by the way:  There are many ways to inform people properly.
E.g. every bitcoin descendant - so also CaiShen wallet client -
has an alert function that can be used to
ALERT EACH WALLET USER ... INSIDE THE WALLET ... IF YOU FORK YOUR COIN !  
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.6822654
Please do allow me some surprise ...
... I come back to a coin into which I invested (among MANY others,
and I do not check all if they decide to suddenly completely disappear),
just to notice that my 50 euros have been rendered 0 euros within six weeks.
Can you understand that a little bit?
ask kindly if there's anything that can be done. Then maybe you'll get some help.
Alright, I can see your point.
I now kindly ask what can be done.
What can be done?
My addresses are above.
Thanks a million.
No happy answer on XtfXfEdahJ3tV4ZnK6atmDeRj4PPP1YdDv - yet.
But I understand more now:
1) Long ago, in a country far away, CAIshen was a coin with future and prospects.
2) I believed the dev and the community, so I invested 50 euros into CAIshen.
3) But ouch - CAIshen got completely abandoned, and is worth 0 euros now.
3) There was a time in which people-who-noticed-it could get CAIx for their CAIshen.
4) For some unexplained reason that phase was time-limited.
5) There were not even enough CAIx to give everyone CAIx for their CAIshen?
6) As I am "too late now", some people grabbed my 50 euros worth of CAIx. And admit that here.
7) I am being ridiculed because I lost money to this scheme.
Approximately right?
Thanks.
People are only to late if the Node Program does not continue past this month.  I hope it will in some fashion.  We will see I guess.

Hi,
no I have not yet any of CAIx.
I have to say I did dent serious look at CAIx before.

Please tell me pieterjan, why should I as a miner and investor get in to CAIx ?

Wow, where to start...

Let me sum up a few things that come to mind:
- Full PoS, up to 5% interest yearly (but a small portion is payed out every 8-10 hours)
- Large development team (9 active developers at the moment) that really wants this coin to succeed and will do everything in their power to make it so
- Stuhlman is the "spokesmen" of this development team, you know him from the UTC thread and Nitro Pools, so you should probably know his dedication by now Smiley
- A CAIx foundation is being set up as we speak (you can also apply!), this foundation will consist of community members and will have a vote in the upcoming steps for CAIx
- A support board (caixboard.com) that's being run by the Foundation to give as much support to the community as we can
- Upcoming wallet has great new features, more on that soon
- Masternode program (sadly, you're too late for this)
- Price Stability Program (look at the OP, there's a link to more info there)
- CAIx is very, very cheap at the moment, perfect time to get in

Just a few points that come to mind Smiley. Would be nice to have u as a part of this community.
Activity: 668
Hi,

Wow, where to start...

Let me sum up a few things that come to mind:
- Full PoS, up to 5% interest yearly (but a small portion is payed out every 8-10 hours)
- Large development team (9 active developers at the moment) that really wants this coin to succeed and will do everything in their power to make it so
- Stuhlman is the "spokesmen" of this development team, you know him from the UTC thread and Nitro Pools, so you should probably know his dedication by now Smiley
- A CAIx foundation is being set up as we speak (you can also apply!), this foundation will consist of community members and will have a vote in the upcoming steps for CAIx
- A support board (caixboard.com) that's being run by the Foundation to give as much support to the community as we can
- Upcoming wallet has great new features, more on that soon
- Masternode program (sadly, you're too late for this)
- Price Stability Program (look at the OP, there's a link to more info there)
- CAIx is very, very cheap at the moment, perfect time to get in

Just a few points that come to mind Smiley. Would be nice to have u as a part of this community.
The answer is the same for any investor.... The price will go up.  What other reason is there?

.......@RichardMiner: horrible things are being said, but what does the CAIx thread have to do with the UTC thread?

@pieterjanvh,

very sorry that RichardMiner involve you and others on this tread whit the behavior of "one of you" in the CAIx tread.

But I do understand and support RichardMiner because azerbaidjan is a real hateful troller and don't want to stop.

The only thing that probably let him stop is what RichardMiner said before;  to follow him, hunt him down and smoke him out.

This so by that way other people in other treads can see what kind of devil in disguise this troller is and what he do elsewhere to hurt, to provoke and to damage. This could also happen to others. Maybe could be CAIx his next victim.

Hopefully azerbaidjan will stop finaly his hateful troll activitys when other people on other treads, in which he is a respected member, see behind the shades his real psychopathic troll face.

EDIT;
Just spoke by pm to Richardminer.
There will be no more post like this on your CAIx tread.
Excuse from both of us to bother you all with this.

Hi PaulR1,

No problem. I get that the fact of having constant trolling in the UTC thread is annoying.
I'm glad to see you in the CAIx thread though, do you have any CAIx?

Hi,

Activity: 320
Merit: 250
.......@RichardMiner: horrible things are being said, but what does the CAIx thread have to do with the UTC thread?

@pieterjanvh,

very sorry that RichardMiner involve you and others on this tread whit the behavior of "one of you" in the CAIx tread.

But I do understand and support RichardMiner because azerbaidjan is a real hateful troller and don't want to stop.

The only thing that probably let him stop is what RichardMiner said before;  to follow him, hunt him down and smoke him out.

This so by that way other people in other treads can see what kind of devil in disguise this troller is and what he do elsewhere to hurt, to provoke and to damage. This could also happen to others. Maybe could be CAIx his next victim.

Hopefully azerbaidjan will stop finaly his hateful troll activitys when other people on other treads, in which he is a respected member, see behind the shades his real psychopathic troll face.

EDIT;
Just spoke by pm to Richardminer.
There will be no more post like this on your CAIx tread.
Excuse from both of us to bother you all with this.

Hi PaulR1,

No problem. I get that the fact of having constant trolling in the UTC thread is annoying.
I'm glad to see you in the CAIx thread though, do you have any CAIx?

Hi,

Activity: 105
Merit: 10
Well of course, they may just be referring to the yet-to-be-announced AppleDollar.

But still, the possibility of crypto wallets should be investigated. I don't know how a person would go about it, but considering J Stuhlman and crew have already published something to the AppStore, I'm sure they have a developer channels in which to get clarification.
So, apparently Apple is now potentially onboard with crypto currencies.

I reckon CAIx devs should make investigating the appstore legality of a CAIx iOS wallet top priority. And if it's ok, make it and release it before anyone else does. First-mover advantage and all that. Cool

Yes, this is what the section about virtual currencies says:
Apps may facilitate transmission of approved virtual currencies provided that they do so in compliance with all state and federal laws for the territories in which the app functions
But they can find so many ways to still decline the app Cheesy.
The section says "approved virtual currencies"... But which currencies are approved Smiley.
"in compliance with all state and federal laws" there are no laws (yet)...

But we will see what happens. It's a step in the good direction though!
So, apparently Apple is now potentially onboard with crypto currencies.

I reckon CAIx devs should make investigating the appstore legality of a CAIx iOS wallet top priority. And if it's ok, make it and release it before anyone else does. First-mover advantage and all that. Cool
Hmm. Just moved some excess CAIx out of my wallet, leaving 10007 in there.

Yet on http://coinia.net it says I've got 9996.

Huh

Not wanting to be pessimistic, but am I to assume the system's error now means I lose 10k node status?

If the 10 007 is on one address you should be fine Wink!
If u want u can PM me the address, I'll check it.
nope, you were right I'm a jerk.  Most times.  He just got lucky.

Had to have been in your wallet, not transferred in afterwards, or on an exchange or a pool.

How can i trade CAI to CAIx? I have CAI on Coin-Swap, but market CAI-CAIX is not there.

You can't Sad

If you had some CAI before the 18th May, then send a PM to TheStuhlman or Caishen_Project with your balance before that time, your CAI wallet address and your CAIx wallet address. He has offered to use his own mining equipment on the multipool to help reimburse those who lost out. This will take time, so do not expect it to be done immediately. This is using his own equipment and electricity (and there is a big list) - so please bear that in mind.

Any CAI mined after the 18th will not be considered.

Please do not spam this thread, you are likely to create more arguments and it will be counterproductive.

OMG!! A helpful, non-patronising comment.. maybe I was wrong about you?

Wink
Hmm. Just moved some excess CAIx out of my wallet, leaving 10007 in there.

Yet on http://coinia.net it says I've got 9996.

Huh

Not wanting to be pessimistic, but am I to assume the system's error now means I lose 10k node status?
Activity: 120
Merit: 100
Had to have been in your wallet, not transferred in afterwards, or on an exchange or a pool.

How can i trade CAI to CAIx? I have CAI on Coin-Swap, but market CAI-CAIX is not there.

You can't Sad

If you had some CAI before the 18th May, then send a PM to TheStuhlman or Caishen_Project with your balance before that time, your CAI wallet address and your CAIx wallet address. He has offered to use his own mining equipment on the multipool to help reimburse those who lost out. This will take time, so do not expect it to be done immediately. This is using his own equipment and electricity (and there is a big list) - so please bear that in mind.

Please do not spam this thread, you are likely to create more arguments and it will be counterproductive.

OMG!! A helpful, non-patronising comment.. maybe I was wrong about you?

Wink

You can't Sad

If this is CAI that was mined or bought before the 18th of May, please contact TheStuhlman on bitcointalk.
If it is mined or moved after this, there's nothing that can be done. CAI to CAIx trading stopped on May 18th.
This was announced multiple times in the thread and on twitter.

Edit: Oops, TheRabbit80 already told you Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

You can't Sad

Activity: 596
Activity: 162
We've added a list of corrections to some misconceptions to the board. More info here.
Lol or what?  You're going to beat them up?

You guys better create a web service where node owners can input their addresses and get a response correct their node or not.
cool. Thanks. I think I understand. Even though my wallet was locked at the time of the snapshot, as the coins were deposited into my wallet beforehand, their age or some record or other will show they were there at the time of the snapshot. I just need to make sure that my wallet is kept open and staking for the month with a maximum of 5 days off.

Exactly! Happy staking Wink
Pages:
Jump to: