Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 93. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 385
Merit: 250
I have a question

For example i have 5000 CaiX in my wallet

The 15 june i moved 3000 Caix to the exchange

So i have 2000 Caix in my wallet, now i keep it to the 30 June

Will i receipt dividends or not?

only for 2k left in the wallet if held till june 30th
legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
I have a question

For example i have 5000 CaiX in my wallet

The 15 june i moved 3000 Caix to the exchange

So i have 2000 Caix in my wallet, now i keep it to the 30 June

Will i receipt dividends or not?
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
As far as node status goes they will get the same dividend share.  nodes go from 2k to 5k and up so 2000, and 3000 coin wallets will make the same.  They both qualify for the 2k node level.

I think I already know the answer but  if Bob has 3000 coins & Jane has 2000 coins bob gets a bigger dividend payment then Jane?
Activity: 434
I think I already know the answer but  if Bob has 3000 coins & Jane has 2000 coins bob gets a bigger dividend payment then Jane?
Roughly 8 hours

I apologize if this has been covered, but how long does it take for coins to become "mature" and staking to begin?  Thanks
Activity: 157
Merit: 100
CryptoCalc.org - Altcoin Profit/Loss Calculator
I apologize if this has been covered, but how long does it take for coins to become "mature" and staking to begin?  Thanks
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Will someone who has less than 2k coins still get stake rewards?  Huh
yes
quote: The wallet will still work the same way it does now. Nothing in the code is changed. Dividend will change nothing as far as staking is concerned.
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
Will someone who has less than 2k coins still get stake rewards?  Huh
Let the guys handing out the coins handle it, just follow the rules and you'll be fine.

So I ask again and again: how to take a snapshot.
No need to scroll this time  Grin , so I expect an answer.
Activity: 105

You don't need to worry about it.

They will take 'snapshots' of masternode wallet amounts through the month. So, they can see on what given day, how much CAIx a wallet address has in it.

Then, at the end of the month, all wallets that have maintained the required amount of CAIx, will get a dividend payout relative to the tier of their masternode.

So, in summary, just hold your coins, sit back, relax, wait, get paid. Simple.
Activity: 364
Activity: 252
Just wanted to quote this big ass post as well..... And put my reply at the bottom so everyone has to scroll down.

LOL. +1. I was literally about to moan about people doing that.

1: im on my phone

2: i dont know how to quote one single piece of text.
Activity: 120
Merit: 100

Answers to some of the questions asked on the thread in the past two days:

Also wanted to say thanks for clarifying the situation. Perhaps we can all stop the petty arguing and just post this in future?
Activity: 105
Just wanted to quote this big ass post as well..... And put my reply at the bottom so everyone has to scroll down.

LOL. +1. I was literally about to moan about people doing that.

- A master node, is a CAIx wallet that has a number of CAIx in wallet staking on and off for the month of June, without the CAIx being moved out of the wallet. The number of CAIx in wallet will determine the tier at which the wallet will get paid, payment will be in lump sum after the end of June.

- On Sunday we will determine the initial number of nodes that qualify for payment, however this number will go down as the month proceeds and some wallets lose node status if owners move coins out of wallet, or wallet is not staking.

- The math on how much percentage each node will receive from dividend will be posted on Saturday, final payment per node will depend on total qualifying nodes by end of June.

- CAIx on exchanges will not qualify for dividend pay.

- The wallet will still work the same way it does now. Nothing in the code is changed. Dividend will change nothing as far as staking is concerned.

- People who mined CAI and had CAI in wallet before the 18, I offered to help on my own, and for that I needed a wallet address that shows the coins were deposited in the wallet before the 18. I can not help if the coins were not in the wallet before the 18, yet people keep mining and sending me wallet addresses that shows deposits after the deadline. No matter how many rigs I own, I will never be able to exchange those. I made a list of people who sent me wallets that show addresses that owned CAI before the 18 and I am sending those CAIx as it becomes available from pool. I have posted repeatedly that CAI after the 18 would be worthless, We have done an exceptional effort to exchange CAI to CAIx that some other coins are about to follow suit. If you had a wallet address with CAI in it before the 18 and sent a PM then you are on the list to be compensated, but I can not do this at once I am doing it gradually as CAIx comes from multipool. If you sent me a CAI wallet address that shows CAI came into the wallet on are after the 18, I can not help. There was no way for us to stop the mining physically. CAI was a 100% PoW and that can continue for ever. We have chosen the Exchange route because it was safer than a hard fork.

- People who are still mining CAI and expect it to be changed to CAIx have missed the deadline and we can not help with that. They will not stop till they know mining CAI and demanding exchange will not work.

-  We are about to finish putting the foundation together which will handle all announcements from now on. And members of the CAIx foundation will attempt to answer your questions in a timely manner. The dev team is doing the work, and will explain to the foundation, which in turn will relay the message. The dev team can not be available 24/7 to answer 1 on 1 questions, but with the addition of the foundation, we will get a better reach to the community and investors.

- We know people do not bother to go back 3 pages on the thread to look for an answer so we created a forum that will list our most important information for everyone to read. https://www.caixboard.com/

- The multipool is developed by Paraflux and he is trying to implement many changes to help with stats and payments. The multipool will improve much in the next few days. If you have any questions about payment issues or stats or anything related to mining on http://www.caixpool.com please PM paraflux in #caishen on IRC.

- You can also PM on Bitcointalk if you have a multipool problem and I will forward to Paraflux.

- If some questions are missed please register on https://www.caixboard.com and post your questions there so we can have a better resource for information.

I'm ready for satking 5000 CAIx, how to proceed  for the snapshot? I'll export CSV file transactions and you will check the blockcain?

A better place to ask would be http://www.caixboard.com

Ok thanks but caixboard is locked (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

- A master node, is a CAIx wallet that has a number of CAIx in wallet staking on and off for the month of June, without the CAIx being moved out of the wallet. The number of CAIx in wallet will determine the tier at which the wallet will get paid, payment will be in lump sum after the end of June.

- On Sunday we will determine the initial number of nodes that qualify for payment, however this number will go down as the month proceeds and some wallets lose node status if owners move coins out of wallet, or wallet is not staking.

- The math on how much percentage each node will receive from dividend will be posted on Saturday, final payment per node will depend on total qualifying nodes by end of June.

- The wallet will still work the same way it does now. Nothing in the code is changed. Dividend will change nothing as far as staking is concerned.

- People who mined CAI and had CAI in wallet before the 18, I offered to help on my own, and for that I needed a wallet address that shows the coins were deposited in the wallet before the 18. I can not help if the coins were not in the wallet before the 18, yet people keep mining and sending me wallet addresses that shows deposits after the deadline. No matter how many rigs I own, I will never be able to exchange those. I made a list of people who sent me wallets that show addresses that owned CAI before the 18 and I am sending those CAIx as it becomes available from pool. I have posted repeatedly that CAI after the 18 would be worthless, We have done an exceptional effort to exchange CAI to CAIx that some other coins are about to follow suit. If you had a wallet address with CAI in it before the 18 and sent a PM then you are on the list to be compensated, but I can not do this at once I am doing it gradually as CAIx comes from multipool. If you sent me a CAI wallet address that shows CAI came into the wallet on are after the 18, I can not help. There was no way for us to stop the mining physically. CAI was a 100% PoW and that can continue for ever. We have chosen the Exchange route because it was safer than a hard fork.

- People who are still mining CAI and expect it to be changed to CAIx have missed the deadline and we can not help with that. They will not stop till they know mining CAI and demanding exchange will not work.

-  We are about to finish putting the foundation together which will handle all announcements from now on. And members of the CAIx foundation will attempt to answer your questions in a timely manner. The dev team is doing the work, and will explain to the foundation, which in turn will relay the message. The dev team can not be available 24/7 to answer 1 on 1 questions, but with the addition of the foundation, we will get a better reach to the community and investors.

- We know people do not bother to go back 3 pages on the thread to look for an answer so we created a forum that will list our most important information for everyone to read. https://www.caixboard.com/

- The multipool is developed by Paraflux and he is trying to implement many changes to help with stats and payments. The multipool will improve much in the next few days. If you have any questions about payment issues or stats or anything related to mining on http://www.caixpool.com please PM paraflux in #caishen on IRC.

- You can also PM on Bitcointalk if you have a multipool problem and I will forward to Paraflux.

- If some questions are missed please register on https://www.caixboard.com and post your questions there so we can have a better resource for information.

I'm ready for satking 5000 CAIx, how to proceed  for the snapshot? I'll export CSV file transactions and you will check the blockcain?

Ok thanks but caixboard is locked (You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)

I'm ready for satking 5000 CAIx, how to proceed  for the snapshot? I'll export CSV file transactions and you will check the blockcain?

I'm ready for satking 5000 CAIx, how to proceed  for the snapshot? I'll export CSV file transactions and you will check the blockcain?

Thank you
Pages:
Jump to: