Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 92. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 500
Twitter: @FedKassad
My biggest concern ATM is the price. It continues to go south.  Sad

Support the price and place some buy orders Smiley
legendary
Activity: 980
Merit: 1000
Traveling in subspace
My biggest concern ATM is the price. It continues to go south.  Sad
Activity: 668
There is a new wallet?

Not yet, the current wallet is working like a charm and it has all the features it needs.
The dev team is working on a new version though, it will have a new layout, UPNP and QR code support and many other new features.

Check out the CAIx twitter for more info: https://twitter.com/JStuhlman/status/472420224617050112
legendary
Activity: 1036
There is a new wallet?
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Guys, if you need any kind of support on CAIx, please sign up here: https://www.caixboard.com/ We will help you out as fast as we can.

By posting questions there, we can accumulate frequently asked questions and add them to the FAQ list on the board.
You can also add CAIc related suggestions of any kind, we will pass them on to the dev team.
Activity: 181
Merit: 100

@azerbaidjan

You are a miserable, winning complaining and blood sucking troll on other serious treads and only want to make damage....

Please stop trolling and sucking blood on other treads  !

===>>>  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ak7J3AOElXk  

Why the price is so low right now? maybe its something we dont know? Huh

Not at all: this is just meant to prevent you from dumping what you made on The Stuhl's back after after whined so much about it.

So what is the exact time CET when the snapshot will be taken? I suggest you place a time in OP so people will know exactly how much time they have to withdraw CAIx from exchanges. A timer will also create a little bit of suspense that this coin needs. I also believe that by not telling how dividends are calculated beforehand you are giving unfair advantage to people in the know, most of whom are probably the ones holding the premine.

I understand people will start screaming FUD and calling me names, however it needs to be pointed out that the dividend information is not handled transparently if you only release it once the snapshot has been taken.

they are releasing that today, snapshot tomorrow.

"today" and "tomorrow" is very subjective with people leaving all over the world Smiley Also, releasing dividend info less than 24h before deadline does not seam very fair or you think I am wrong?

You have a valid point here. Can you please suggest this at https://www.caixboard.com/forums/suggestions.8/
Otherwise your point might get lost in this thread...

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1354
Merit: 1020
I was diagnosed with brain parasite
Smells like scam coin...
So what is the exact time CET when the snapshot will be taken? I suggest you place a time in OP so people will know exactly how much time they have to withdraw CAIx from exchanges. A timer will also create a little bit of suspense that this coin needs. I also believe that by not telling how dividends are calculated beforehand you are giving unfair advantage to people in the know, most of whom are probably the ones holding the premine.

I understand people will start screaming FUD and calling me names, however it needs to be pointed out that the dividend information is not handled transparently if you only release it once the snapshot has been taken.

"today" and "tomorrow" is very subjective with people leaving all over the world Smiley Also, releasing dividend info less than 24h before deadline does not seam very fair or you think I am wrong?
Activity: 602
It's been stated that 2 smaller tiers will not add up to a larger tier, so 2x5000 will not = 10000 in dividends.  2x10000 will not = 20000

I'm right then, we need two wallets !

Yes i think it's better to have 2k in one wallet 2k in second and 1k on exchange.
What is still unknow is if 2 wallets with 5k will earn the same as 1 wallet with 10k, but if enyone is not certain if he'll need coins for something unexpected than it is better to split coins into more smaller ones wallets which will also apply for masternodes.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0

Activity: 829

Yes i think it's better to have 2k in one wallet 2k in second and 1k on exchange.
What is still unknow is if 2 wallets with 5k will earn the same as 1 wallet with 10k, but if enyone is not certain if he'll need coins for something unexpected than it is better to split coins into more smaller ones wallets which will also apply for masternodes.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
I originally thought that before I found out different.

You can send and receive from your wallet as much as you want as long as you maintain enough coins to meet the node requirements throughout the month.

You get something for letting your coins sit around.  If it's 1 coin a month I'm grateful.  If people are gonna sell before a month is up, whatever dividend would have come their way isn't going to be a deal breaker in their decision.

The amount of CAIx in your wallet determines your
tier. The math on how the distribution is done changed a bit since we added a fifth
node, we will post that when we redo the math to include the 2k node.

I must decide how many CAix I should hold for the snapshot? 2000 or 5000?
We lack minmum information for that!  
We will need two wallets: one for trading and one for the masternode, right? And the same wallet does not launch twice on the same OS, we need a VM or another PC!

No you won't.  Once you move coins out of your wallet you cannot receive dividends for that month.

So, yes we can or we can't  Huh
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
You can send and receive from your wallet as much as you want as long as you maintain enough coins to meet the node requirements throughout the month.

You get something for letting your coins sit around.  If it's 1 coin a month I'm grateful.  If people are gonna sell before a month is up, whatever dividend would have come their way isn't going to be a deal breaker in their decision.

I must decide how many CAix I should hold for the snapshot? 2000 or 5000?
We lack minmum information for that!  
We will need two wallets: one for trading and one for the masternode, right? And the same wallet does not launch twice on the same OS, we need a VM or another PC!

No you won't.  Once you move coins out of your wallet you cannot receive dividends for that month.
So, yes we can or we can't  Huh
That information hasn't been released yet.

I have a question

For example i have 5000 CaiX in my wallet

The 15 june i moved 3000 Caix to the exchange

So i have 2000 Caix in my wallet, now i keep it to the 30 June

Will i receipt dividends or not?

Oh shit and if the price will dump during this month
How much divident should i receipt if i have 5000 caix?
legendary
Activity: 1036

I have a question

Oh shit and if the price will dump during this month
How much divident should i receipt if i have 5000 caix?

I have a question

Pages:
Jump to: