Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 95. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Why the price is so low right now? maybe its something we dont know? Huh

Not at all: this is just meant to prevent you from dumping what you made on The Stuhl's back after after whined so much about it.

Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Why the price is so low right now? maybe its something we dont know? Huh
Activity: 82
Sad( i want dev pay coin to wallet. Hope tomorrow dev will pay all mining.
Activity: 602
Merit: 500
You had as long as 1.6 million CAIx was available to exchange.  1.6 million worth of coin holders paid attention to the announcements and had zero problems.

I have some Caishencoins (CAI) and I can't do anything with them anymore,how can i exchange cai to caix?

CAI:CJX2a8vn36vRedHoJNF3F3gPfHYAWLTmvE

------------------------------------------------> exchange

CAIx:XhzVVgiorZjna87btmiATRScxWHQujqypi

help us!!!!!  too Many people have the same problem.

I have some coins in the same boat -- I thought they said we were going to have two weeks to exchange CAI for CAIx on Coin-swap, and then after three days that option was GONE! The OP (caishen_project) responded to one PM about this and then went silent. We're not talking about tons of coins, but maybe 1200 CAI or so.
Activity: 490
I have 28k coins. should I keep them all in one wallet or split up. I'm not up to speed with this nodes talk.
Activity: 482
I have some Caishencoins (CAI) and I can't do anything with them anymore,how can i exchange cai to caix?

I have some coins in the same boat -- I thought they said we were going to have two weeks to exchange CAI for CAIx on Coin-swap, and then after three days that option was GONE! The OP (caishen_project) responded to one PM about this and then went silent. We're not talking about tons of coins, but maybe 1200 CAI or so.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Activity: 1498
Merit: 507
Not your Keys, not your Bitcoin
caix is not minable?. as producing caix?
I think people are just spreading their coins around to node.

One of the top wallets unloaded. More for the rest of us thanks.
Activity: 43
Merit: 0
I joined the pool 3 days but have not received the coin?  Angry
Activity: 385
One of the top wallets unloaded. More for the rest of us thanks.
You can send and receive from your wallet as much as you want as long as you maintain enough coins to meet the node requirements throughout the month.

You get something for letting your coins sit around.  If it's 1 coin a month I'm grateful.  If people are gonna sell before a month is up, whatever dividend would have come their way isn't going to be a deal breaker in their decision.

The amount of CAIx in your wallet determines your
tier. The math on how the distribution is done changed a bit since we added a fifth
node, we will post that when we redo the math to include the 2k node.

I must decide how many CAix I should hold for the snapshot? 2000 or 5000?
We lack minmum information for that!  
We will need two wallets: one for trading and one for the masternode, right? And the same wallet does not launch twice on the same OS, we need a VM or another PC!
Activity: 93
You get something for letting your coins sit around.  If it's 1 coin a month I'm grateful.  If people are gonna sell before a month is up, whatever dividend would have come their way isn't going to be a deal breaker in their decision.

tier. The math on how the distribution is done changed a bit since we added a fifth

We will need two wallets: one for trading and one for the masternode, right? And the same wallet does not launch twice on the same OS, we need a VM or another PC!
Keep a group in your exchange
Activity: 364

You get something for letting your coins sit around.  If it's 1 coin a month I'm grateful.  If people are gonna sell before a month is up, whatever dividend would have come their way isn't going to be a deal breaker in their decision.
Activity: 364
Tweets:

Joseph Stuhlman @JStuhlman
The last day to setup your Staking node for payment is Saturday, a snap shot will be taken of all wallets on Sunday to determine node count.

We need more informations about dividend  Huh
Multipool link needs to be on the first post.
Activity: 616
Where will the coins for the masternode staking come from? Seems like a lot of coins...
Activity: 122
Ok, I'm a little bit confused with this staking/masternode bit. Do you have to have your wallet basically running the entire month? The front page said it would not affect if you went offline for like 2 days.. :S
Pages:
Jump to: