Pages:
Author

Topic: ★★★★ [CAIx] ★ First 100% PoS At Launch ★ PSP ★★★★ - page 89. (Read 416437 times)

Activity: 668
Merit: 500
do you think it's worth the hassle to let my pc run 24/7 in order to get my 0.15 - 0.20 btc dividend?
(because yes i sometimes turn off my computer for multiple reasons, but without going into details let's just call it life).

Pro tip: go to digitalocean and buy ubuntu server for 5% month. Then compile a wallet and run it, then forget it. No reason to run your home PC.

Isn't it to late to transfer your coins to a wallet for divident?

No, you have untill 9 PM EDT Wink
At that time, the devs will run a script on the blockchain to see which people qualify as a masternode.
This script will also check that a node still qualifies for the dividend daily. We will perform manual check ups aswell.

Edit: a little countdown
Activity: 93
Merit: 10
do you think it's worth the hassle to let my pc run 24/7 in order to get my 0.15 - 0.20 btc dividend?
(because yes i sometimes turn off my computer for multiple reasons, but without going into details let's just call it life).

Pro tip: go to digitalocean and buy ubuntu server for 5% month. Then compile a wallet and run it, then forget it. No reason to run your home PC.

Isn't it to late to transfer your coins to a wallet for divident?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Knc can deliver Titan miner in June ?  Huh I don't think ...
Do not give false hope, PSP program will not begin before August ! But I still believe in CAIx, so be patient !
Activity: 105
i invested around 5btc in Caix, based on the psp program and the other unclear announcement that finally was that masternodes thingy.
i am in the middle of that top 100 rich list.
now, my investment is only worth in the 3-ish btc, in part because that masternodes stuff is not good and we can see the general consensus of what ppl think about that deal. whales have deserted caix. and it's not only because btc is bullish atm.

answer is no. and i'm sure i'm not the only one in this situation but i feel the need to speak about it so you know why there are "naysayers" as you categorized them.

i just hope this psp stuff will start in june so we can see a small increase in value.
as soon as i am back at minus -25% loss, i'm selling my coins.

cheerleaders, you can quote me if you want, i'm out this thread anyway.

CAIx is obviously going to rise when PSP begins and supply is limited by people hoarding coins in their masternodes... just be patient. Or, you'll sell now at a loss and then you'll be kicking yourself hard in mid-to-late June, when the price hits the equilibrium price of 450k.
legendary
Activity: 1111
Merit: 1000
crypto-enthusiast since 2012
i invested around 5btc in Caix, based on the psp program and the other unclear announcement that finally was that masternodes thingy.
i am in the middle of that top 100 rich list.
now, my investment is only worth in the 3-ish btc, in part because that masternodes stuff is not good and we can see the general consensus of what ppl think about that deal. whales have deserted caix. and it's not only because btc is bullish atm.

answer is no. and i'm sure i'm not the only one in this situation but i feel the need to speak about it so you know why there are "naysayers" as you categorized them.

i just hope this psp stuff will start in june so we can see a small increase in value.
as soon as i am back at minus -25% loss, i'm selling my coins.

cheerleaders, you can quote me if you want, i'm out this thread anyway.

XifqSq4QXn1dBqSYpapWn5x59efAmWnPmL

XoCygRfiD2ihAAYCAXSj93UEJmgKWgUaFo  (never used)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q308vc2u24zp2y4/caix.jpg

Thanks a lot for the extra info! I have passed this on to the developers.
I'll let you know as soon as I hear back from them.
the blockchain is not correct, activity in my wallet does not match  Huh
My last activity (except forging):
-32.0001 CAIx sent
+29.81841858 received
Total of CAIx = 5000.38149925 CAIx

http://coinia.net/caix/blockexplorer.php?q=XifqSq4QXn1dBqSYpapWn5x59efAmWnPmL

To me it shows a final balance of  5004.03127765, is this correct?

nope, I have 5036.5528964 CAIx now !

Do you only have one address in your wallet?
I passed this on to the developers.

XifqSq4QXn1dBqSYpapWn5x59efAmWnPmL

XoCygRfiD2ihAAYCAXSj93UEJmgKWgUaFo  (never used)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/q308vc2u24zp2y4/caix.jpg
-32.0001 CAIx sent
+29.81841858 received

To me it shows a final balance of  5004.03127765, is this correct?

Do you only have one address in your wallet?
I passed this on to the developers.
We have added one more note to the masternode description, because this wasn't clear:

please check our block explorer.

For any further questions, you can find us at caixboard.com or in the #caishen channel.

The blockexplorer is incorrect
Activity: 162
We have added one more note to the masternode description, because this wasn't clear:
Make sure your masternode coins are on one address, not spread on multiple addresses in your wallet.
We can only see your address's total amount of coins, we can't know your wallets' total.
If your coins are spread amongst multiple addresses, send them to one address.
To know how many coins are associated with an address, please check our block explorer.

For any further questions, you can find us at caixboard.com or in the #caishen channel.
-32.0001 CAIx sent
+29.81841858 received

To me it shows a final balance of  5004.03127765, is this correct?

Hello, i have been staking since yesterday, but now it says i have half of my CAIx not in staking. (1000)
I didnt change that, in Options Reserve there is nothing saying this should be this way.

Sorry for my english.
Were those 1000 coins not staking mature yesterday? I mean, did you move them?
Anyways: staking works fine, don't worry about it. You'll get the stake for all your coins Smiley. As long as they're mature...

Hello again, yes they were all staking mature since yesterday afternoon.

Its back to normal. Staking 2001.0539409 CAIx.

I restarted the wallet again and it was fine.
Thx for the answer.
CAIx FTW

I'm glad it's working. Happy staking!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Hello, i have been staking since yesterday, but now it says i have half of my CAIx not in staking. (1000)
I didnt change that, in Options Reserve there is nothing saying this should be this way.

Sorry for my english.
Anyways: staking works fine, don't worry about it. You'll get the stake for all your coins Smiley. As long as they're mature...

Hello again, yes they were all staking mature since yesterday afternoon.

Its back to normal. Staking 2001.0539409 CAIx.

I restarted the wallet again and it was fine.
Thx for the answer.
CAIx FTW

Sorry for my english.

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

Sorry for my english.
So we heard a few nay sayers, but who is ready to get staking tonight?
What tier of masternode will you be?

Picked up some cheap coins now... and so I will very soon be a ready-to-go 10k node. And I won't be shifting any of it through June at all.
So we heard a few nay sayers, but who is ready to get staking tonight?
What tier of masternode will you be?
Coin Nodes should be Node coins.  Each Node that qualifies at the end of the month will have their coins added together with all the others.  This will be the pool of coins that will get dividends.  1 Coin = 1 Share of the dividend.

If you have 2000 coins qualifying you get 2000 shares at whatever the share value is at the end of the month.

Thanks for the correction, had a long day yesterday so node coins became coin nodes Cheesy.
You have untill 9 PM Eastern Daylight Time on Sunday 6/1/2014
to complete your node status for the CAIx dividend program. Required info can be found here.

Happy staking!

Thanks for this info - I wasn't sure if I had time to push myself to a 10k node, but now I realise I do!

Awesome.
Pages:
Jump to: